Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Welcome to 13 Dead End Drive Mafia, a game for 13 players

Rules:
Majority lynches, not plurality, which could allow for a no-lynch day
-No quoting mod PMs.
-No fake day actions
-Days will be 2-4 days IRL
-Nights should be no more than 24 hours
-Try not to post after the hammer. I work 12 hour days with no forums access at work, so if you gun crazy kids lynch someone while I'm out, it may be a few hours before I can close the thread. Try and respect that.
-To format your vote please type "##vote targetname" in bold ( [ b ] to bold, without the spaces, [ /b ] to close tags). ##unvote if you wish to remove your vote from someone but not put it on someone else yet.
-If you lurk there will be consequences.
-Have fun, it's a game.
-I like to use new/weird roles, so if you don't like that you probably won't like this game.

When you sign up, pick a character. Characters will not be tied to alignment or role, those will both be rng after the fact

Humalogn as The Detective: Sent to investigate for potential foul play

Pmush as Poopsie: Aunt Agatha’s sadistic Persian cat who wants the money to be among the world’s richest pets.

Tommunist as Smothers: The butler who served the family for over thirty years and now seeks to retire in style, cruising around the world and having people wait on him for a change.

GeneX as Dusty: Conniving and seductive maid who wants the money to become a glamour model.

AA as Beauregard III: Agatha’s lover, he made a trade of swindling recently deceased women.

spacing in Vienna as Lulu: Agatha’s best friend and well known gossip who seeks to start a gossip column.

binus as Charity: Agatha’s personal physician who wants to open her own practice.

Inf as Parker: The Chauffeur who wishes to spend the money racing in the Indianapolis 500.

Hal as Spritzy: Agatha’s hair stylist who wants to start her own salon.

Mr.Steak as Clay: Agatha’s tennis coach, he needs the money to pay debts and retire.

cpig as Pierre: Chef who seeks to finance his own TV show, Cooking for Profit.

Mikujin as Hickory: The gardener who wants to start a theme park based on killer plants.

OMGVBFLOL as Madame Astra: Agatha’s fortune teller, she believes her years of service will pay off by getting the the money.

1. Anomalous Amalgam
  2. b-minus1
  3. CapitalistPig
  4. GeneX
  5. Hal Incandenza
  6. Infinitum
  7. Mikujin
  8. Mr. Humalong
  9. Mr. Steak
  10. OMGVBFLOL
  11. PMush Perfect
  12. spacing in vienna
  13. Tommunist

Opopanax fucked around with this message at 04:27 on Jun 2, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
##sign up as Poopsy

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Gimme Parker so I can drive everyone nuts

https://i.imgur.com/peq46x1.mp4

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

Sign me up as Hickory.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I want this , please give me Pierre ty.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

For the duration of this game, I will communicate only in cat memes.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
Sign me up as smothers

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
I'm gonna Dust(y) the gently caress out of you all.

That means murder. Maybe also sex. But mostly murder.

(Sign me up as Dusty please!)

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
CLAY CLAY CLAY

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
dammit i wanted to be poopsie

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
ill be the fortune teller

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

PMush Perfect posted:

For the duration of this game, I will communicate only in cat memes.

i approve of this

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

people they want us to fall down
but we won't ever touch the ground
we're perfectly balanced, we float around
til no one is here, do you hear the sound?

Lipstick Apathy
I need to be Lulu please and thank you.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Beauregard III

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

More like No Regard am I right?

Can I be Spritzy?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Mikujin posted:

Sign me up as Hickory.

Also... drat what’s up Miku???

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Lulu please

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

b-minus1 posted:

Lulu please

Too slow! Charity and the Detective are all that’s left

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I'll take detective, the most well-developed character

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Alright that’s full then. Got a few things to do this morning and will get PMs out this afternoon

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yeet

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

Hal Incandenza posted:

Also... drat what’s up Miku???
I've been working full time while going to school full time so I've been too busy to put mental focus on stuff like mafia. But now I'm done with one, and my time and brain are free up.

Also: you the mafia good who was up in Alaska, Hal? I seem to recall someone was. And now I'm up here - at least for awhile longer.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

what the gently caress this filled up so fast. i replacement.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I suppose you're wondering why I called you all here. I have reason to believe that not only was Agatha murdered, but that the murderer is right here in this room!

Everyone gasped and looked shocked at the detective... But could he be right? Who was this strange detective anyways, and what secrets might he hold? What secrets might any of them hold?
And most importantly, who killed Agatha!?

D1 begins now

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm not going to apologize for my cropping deal with it

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Not Voting (13): Anomalous Amalgam, b-minus1, CapitalistPig, GeneX, Hal Incandenza, Infinitum, Mikujin, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Steak, OMGVBFLOL, PMush Perfect, spacing in vienna, Tommunist

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is June 04th, 2019 at 9 p.m. PDT -- that's in about 3 days.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Seeing as how I'm the Driver

##vote Mr. Humalong
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zrtl41oZxOA

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

Gotta

##vote Hal Incandenza

for old times sake.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

OP posted:

Humalogn

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Infinitum posted:

Seeing as how I'm the Driver

##vote Mr. Humalong
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zrtl41oZxOA

##vote Mr. Humalong

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gmj2b28oBnM

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

So, a path lays before us. A path reading it is.

first, the significator. the card that rules our path overall, setting the tone for the reading

The Ten Of Wands

Force detached from its spiritual sources. It is become a blind Force; so, the most violent form of that particular energy, without any modifying influences. The flames in the back ground of the card have run wild. It is Fire in its most destructive aspect.

Stupid and obstinate cruelty from which there is no escape. It is a Will which has not understood anything beyond its dull purpose, its "lust of result", and will devour itself in the conflagrations it has evoked.

This does not bode well for our situation.

the second card of the hand, for current thoughts:

The Priestess

Purity. Devotion. Law. Virginity.

Pure, exalted and gracious influence enters the matter. Hence, change, alternation, increase and decrease, fluctuation. There is, however, a liability to be led away by enthusiasm; one may become "moon-struck" unless careful balance is maintained.

I believe the cards are telling us that, in spite of the looming and pervasive oppression, stupidity, and cruelty of our situation, there is a guiding presence who stands among it. I do not presume to know who this is, but I have a hunch.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

I will continue the reading later.

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

people they want us to fall down
but we won't ever touch the ground
we're perfectly balanced, we float around
til no one is here, do you hear the sound?

Lipstick Apathy
Speaking of virginity, do you remember Mrs. Hawkins' eldest? I went to her wedding and would you believe it, that girl had the audacity to wear white. White! I can't believe her Mama didn't just die from shame. Everyone knows about her and the Edwards boy. Well, maybe everyone except that new husband of hers.

Of course, the apple didn't fall far from the tree with that one. Mrs. Hawkins claiming that girl was early. Showing at her own wedding, and wearing white to boot.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
Oh dear, this is simply dreadful.

Lady Agatha may be gone, but her terrifying, imposing, and very clean bedroom isn’t; I’d love to be taken there, to really let out my moaning and groaning, since I’m so wrapped up in my grief that I’ve forgotten the mansion’s layout!

I’ll need a hard and well-built - or alternatively demure and yet oh-so rigid - shoulder to lean on when there, too, so please, someone, especially someone named Clay or Parker, help a girl out?

Also dammit Beauregard creeps me out ##vote AA

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Hello dear guests. I am here to serve you.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

I'm phone bound so PLEASE bear with me

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Tommunist posted:

I'm phone bound so PLEASE bear with me

https://twitter.com/DennisFarrell/status/857268898508541955

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor