Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

gently caress, how did Ed Gein get reincarnated???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

oof a cleansing rain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhuD9PNtFiU

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

When I read this I thought it said 'eat the hair' and not 'cut the hair', which is far, far worse, I think.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

Mad Hamish posted:

When I read this I thought it said 'eat the hair' and not 'cut the hair', which is far, far worse, I think.

I dunno, at least if they eat the hair they're not keeping it around for weird fetish purposes. And hopefully they would get cursed with a giant hairball in their intestines

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Panfilo posted:

They stay up late at night sniffing those hairs and you know it.

Before they cut it.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

green chicken feet posted:

I dunno, at least if they eat the hair they're not keeping it around for weird fetish purposes. And hopefully they would get cursed with a giant hairball in their intestines

I'd assume eating children's hair is very very deep end of the pool in regards to weird fetishes.

Robokomodo
Nov 11, 2009

Mad Hamish posted:

I literally saw the same thing. I had to go back and read it again to make sure.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

Yeah I’d be reporting that profile thanks :stonk:

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Like....to who?

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Scathach posted:

Like....to who?

Alexander Pope, for plagiarism

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Well poo poo

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Records reveal man’s obsession with Bulgarian camgirl before allegedly killing his family

Florida Man has no place in the schad thread but definitely fits in here.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Sponge Baathist posted:

Records reveal man’s obsession with Bulgarian camgirl before allegedly killing his family

I guess they were bonding over their balding

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.

Sponge Baathist posted:

this does seem like something stephen miller would do

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Seen waiting for a concert in Florida in June:

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

chitoryu12 posted:

Ask him what his forums handle is

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

chitoryu12 posted:

This guy fucks

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I'm judging them less because that seems to be a denim coat and not leather or pleather. For some reason that seems less bad to me. Maybe its because it seems more Canadian goth.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

mods change my name to denim trenchcoat

artsy fartsy
May 10, 2014

You'll be ahead instead of behind. Hello!
Reminds of the days when I'd hang out at the arcade to play DDR and some of the regulars would dress like that, along with massive, heavy Hot Topic boots with a half dozen buckles going up to their knees.

This was East Texas, in the middle of summer, and DDR is a really active, sweaty game. I never figured that one out.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
I'm trying to figure out what band could possibly attract both him and the woman in the back and... I've got nothing, but kudos to them for appealing to such a broad range of (white) people.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Trabant posted:

I'm trying to figure out what band could possibly attract both him and the woman in the back and... I've got nothing, but kudos to them for appealing to such a broad range of (white) people.

She Wants Revenge

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

fall out boy

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Literally anything electronic, gothic or industrial.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

chitoryu12 posted:

Have you gotten this far in life without being assaulted by a vampire? Maybe you owe a thanks to this guy.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Sponge Baathist posted:

I'm judging them less because that seems to be a denim coat and not leather or pleather. For some reason that seems less bad to me. Maybe its because it seems more Canadian goth.

Yes, it’s very tattered denim that he’s probably been wearing regularly for over a decade.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

I would like to suggest an armistice on the "people who defend goofy headwear must post a picture of themselves wearing said goofy headwear" rule in the strongest possible terms.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Solice Kirsk posted:

I'm assuming they are simply cloning the children they are babysitting in case they lose one of them. You know, like when you buy back up fish when you forget to feed your friend's clown fish while they were on vacation.

oh poo poo actually i haven't backed up my fish in 135 days thx for reminding me

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

It took me a long time to figure out what that was, but now that I know... :stonk:

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Trabant posted:

I'm having the same problem and there's a joke to be mined in there somewhere but I got nothing.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

Bogus Adventure posted:

It took me a long time to figure out what that was, but now that I know... :stonk:

It looks like a cool way to suffocate to death

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Enola Gay-For-Pay posted:

It looks like a cool way to suffocate to death

That's BDSM in a nutshell. Never got why baseline furries ("I got a boner during Loony Toons as a teen, and WHELP") catch such a bad rap when BDSM is literally "I dominate, degrade, and sometimes inflict physical pain on my partner(s) for sexual pleasure."

I ain't advocating they be place on a list, but god drat it's creepy and I abso-loving-lutely will kinkshame.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
To be honest, dying due to hotboxing your farts would be a baller way to go.

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie

Screaming Idiot posted:

That's BDSM in a nutshell. Never got why baseline furries ("I got a boner during Loony Toons as a teen, and WHELP") catch such a bad rap when BDSM is literally "I dominate, degrade, and sometimes inflict physical pain on my partner(s) for sexual pleasure."

I ain't advocating they be place on a list, but god drat it's creepy and I abso-loving-lutely will kinkshame.

:can:

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

BDSM is AUG and should rightfully be mocked.

"BUT IT'S CONSENTING ADULTS!!!!" cool, how about you don't mentally combine sex and violence you disgusting semi-rapist

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ulex minor
Apr 30, 2018

Screaming Idiot posted:

BDSM is AUG and should rightfully be mocked.

"BUT IT'S CONSENTING ADULTS!!!!" cool, how about you don't mentally combine sex and violence you disgusting semi-rapist

pain is cool and good, idiot (just to be clear i am not shortening your username here)

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

ulex minor posted:

pain is cool and good, idiot (just to be clear i am not shortening your username here)

tell it to your therapist

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Suspiciously good username/post combo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Screaming Idiot posted:

I, too, am jealous of how well-adjusted and comfortable with themselves those folks appear.