Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

its really fine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

there are quite a lot of threads of people arguing past each other about weird things now. i hope it stops, to a permanent end, just like bin laden.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
-lol- if your first exposure to the word consent revolves around getting permission to be sexual with someone and not just permission for things in general. America is hosed.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Cavauro posted:

there are quite a lot of threads of people arguing past each other about weird things now. i hope it stops, to a permanent end, just like bin laden.

I, too, want to throw the bodies of bad posters into the ocean.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

AkumaHokoru posted:

-lol- if your first exposure to the word consent revolves around getting permission to be sexual with someone and not just permission for things in general. America is hosed.

Cavauro posted:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Cavauro posted:

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

AkumaHokoru posted:

(It was the word phrasing I was reacting to. That's why it's a reply)

I called it an aphorism before and I realize now that I am, in fact, wrong. An aphorism is a basic truth. Truth is that humanity mastered the art of denying permission for happiness millennia ago.

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

coconono posted:

I, too, want to throw the bodies of bad posters into the ocean.

There's enough garbage in the ocean, thanks.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
I'm just saying I read the cena thing and didn't blink an eye. It used to be a more common phrase for people trying to get over a bad breakup. they don't need the permission of someone else to be happy it was said for the people whom believed they couldn't find their happiness again without someone else...its also a fairly poor cheer up line...but its sounds to me like cena trying to cheer himself up cause he got hit by a mood.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Will Ospreay retweeted the NXT UK thing :lol:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Oh my god shut the gently caress up you psychos

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

https://twitter.com/theAdamPage/status/1135180802160046080

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

AkumaHokoru posted:

I'm just saying I read the cena thing and didn't blink an eye. It used to be a more common phrase for people trying to get over a bad breakup. they don't need the permission of someone else to be happy it was said for the people whom believed they couldn't find their happiness again without someone else...its also a fairly poor cheer up line...but its sounds to me like cena trying to cheer himself up cause he got hit by a mood.

I'm the big dog.

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
hosed up of Cena to take my wife’s side in our argument about groceries earlier with that tweet

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Oh my god :3:

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
https://twitter.com/HTizzle/status/1135220889383911425

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

I'm no dog professor but I'm pretty sure Hangman Page is a good boy.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

which one of you is the most woke

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I want to kiss that hangman

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
You can really see the family resemblance

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

bradzilla posted:

am i allowed to ingest caffeine before the examination?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

bradzilla posted:

Me

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS

bradzilla posted:

I’m not gonna do the emotional labor of figuring this out for you but it’s me

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

I woke up today despite hoping I wouldn't

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

I woke up today despite hoping I wouldn't
I care about you.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

I'm not even a dog person, and I can tell this makes Adam Page the most babyface babyface to ever babyface.

Like, is Jericho gonna strangle a puppy a la the first scene of House Of Cards, while reminding you this is a thing Kevin Spacey did, to be an equivalent heel?

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Bryan Alvarez is a monster.

https://twitter.com/bryanalvarez/status/1135628190183911429

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin
https://twitter.com/bullyray5150/status/1135668260077223936

He is Bully's response. It doesn't say anything about how incredibly inappropriate it was to bring the guy in the back period. Also him trying to spin that the guy was being vile to people has been contradicted by tons of people there. I think Bully is in big trouble.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
bubba ray dudley is one of the biggest shitheads on earth

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
https://twitter.com/jysexton/status/884798748152483840?s=21

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

Drew McIntyre posted:

bubba ray dudley is one of the biggest shitheads on earth

Yep. drat shame too. I liked the dudleys a lot.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
What did fatty Ray say

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
lmao the only woman alive who wants to gently caress Bully snapped her fingers and he hopped to

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I feel like it's more Bully Ray getting to flex on some fan. Like, even if he was being a piece of poo poo a normal person would kick him out and ban him. It is very much in character for insecure weirdo Bully Ray to pull him out, talk to him like he's his dad, and then send him on his way.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin
There is no way RoH is going to be able to get away without at the very least suspending him for an extended period of time.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

ICHIBAHN posted:

What did fatty Ray say

That he was polite and friendly to the fan but told him to stop being abusive towards women, and the fan was accepting and they parted amicably. He then claims that he later found out the fan was making lewder gestures and comments than he had been told, implying he might have acted differently if he had known.

He doesn't address at all how super hosed up it is to have a fan summoned backstage by security in the first place, and while I do find the fan's own comments still make him sound like a bit of a douche, a lot of people who were at the show have reported back that his version of events is largely accurate to what they saw happen.

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
We will never know the true story because no one was at the show

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Djarum posted:

There is no way RoH is going to be able to get away without at the very least suspending him for an extended period of time.

Why? The whole thing is dumb but what did he do that warrants suspension?

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
I feel like Mandy spitting on a fan is a bigger deal. If anyone deserves some kind of punishment it's her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Dango Bango posted:

Why? The whole thing is dumb but what did he do that warrants suspension?

Intimidating a fan backstage rather than having security handle it