Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Brock REALLY cash in tonight?
This poll is closed.
Yes, and there will be a match. 1 2.27%
Yes, but only to announce a match at some later point in the year. 2 4.55%
No, it's all a work for the HEAAATTTTTTTT! 6 13.64%
Literally nobody cares anymore. 35 79.55%
Total: 44 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

Crowd's chanting for Roman, Vince's plan to distract smarks with AEW has gone off perfectly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

so how does the saudi arabia show work anyway, like are they really getting that much money for doing a show there? how and why?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Mulaney Power Move posted:

hahahaha "wrestlemania equivalent from jeddah" like, bitch, are you for real?

I think its literally part of the contract

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

so how does the saudi arabia show work anyway, like are they really getting that much money for doing a show there? how and why?

Saudi Princes are insanely rich

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i mean i know rich oil sheiks have had a longstanding interest in american wrestling, hence their presence as managers, but how much money can they really get from one show?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

i mean i know rich oil sheiks have had a longstanding interest in american wrestling, hence their presence as managers, but how much money can they really get from one show?

they get more from it than they get from Wrestlemania lol

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

It basically invalidates every single one of their other revenue streams except for maybe the TV deals. Like they don't even really have to do house shows and poo poo anymore if they didn't want to.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

They make more for each blood money show than they have from the most profitable Wrestlemania in history.

Sky Shadowing
Feb 13, 2012

At least we're not the Thalmor (yet)

I think allegedly the numbers I've heard thrown around are, what, $500 million at 2 shows a year for 10 years?

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

well hot drat i'd put on a blood money show too then. extreme pro football leagues don't pay for themselves, folks. i mean they really don't.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

to get a clear picture of how rich the Saudi Kingdom is, I have to regularly teach my Saudi students that an effective solution in a problem solution essay isn't "The King will pay for it"

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
It's hosed up that you guys are giving WWE all this grief for Super Showdown but nobody said anything when AEW announced All Out for North Korea

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
Crowd went wild when Roman tagged in, we didn't want to show that on tv though!

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Djarum posted:

Which Yakuza?

Kiwami 2, which I am very slowly giving up on my dreams of 100%ing.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I think its literally part of the contract

I've been trying to derive some minor pleasure from imagining how much they had to grit their teeth to start doing the "as good as if not better than Wrestlemania!" ads because pride is the only thing he gives any kind of a poo poo about

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

Take care fella...spike your hair! :fella:

Im here and I am Charlie Brown.

gently caress.

Just show me the puppets

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Gotta get that HEAT!!

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Probably has something to do with Saudi wanting big events when the Demon Qatar is getting the soccer world cup in 2022

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Welp I guess Drew was right!

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
this is a show for morons

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
What was the crowd chanting?

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

CarlCX posted:

Kiwami 2, which I am very slowly giving up on my dreams of 100%ing.

I love the Yakuza games but I'm never going to 100% them because I'm never learning shogi

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Even Shane's spears are lovely lmbo

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

God drat that was the worst spear Ive ever seen.

And thats counting Edges.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
look at that fat dude in the crowd holding his replica belt

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Just put Bray on the show already

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

Drew McIntyre posted:

look at that fat dude in the crowd holding his replica belt

I hope Brock cashes in on HIM

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Erebus posted:

I love the Yakuza games but I'm never going to 100% them because I'm never learning shogi

Shogi is completely beyond me but usually you can clear the challenges via replaying the easy starter game and just repeating the same strategy over and over. Mahjong is the one that always takes me the most time, I have played so much Mahjong and I still don't really understand how the gently caress it works :)

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Going by the Mox interview I wouldn't be surprised if someone fought hard to prevent the Firefly Funhouse from ever being a thing.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Shogi I managed to do okay on, but mahjong and koi-koi are loving beyond me and I also suck at the batting cages.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

the best yakuza minigame is when Kiryu is horny online in 6

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Chantix* will help you stop smoking! And the only side-effects are suicidal thoughts, nausea and severe skin rashes!

* All results that ended in less smoking also included counseling and therapy sessions.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I’m not watching raw right now but I’m asking if anything has happened yet?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
That is a good shirt.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
Lance Armstrong.

I...have no words.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Jerusalem posted:

Hey the first match starts only 10 minutes in... that's good!

The frogurt is also cursed

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

The Venn Diagram of people who will watch that Radke's show and already watch the Chrissley's AND the Chrissley spinoff show is a perfect circle.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Mel Mudkiper posted:

the best yakuza minigame is when Kiryu is horny online in 6

Kiryu, horny? That seems unlikely!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

"One of the greatest cyclists of all time..." get the gently caress out of here :fuckoff:

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Kiryu is the best when girls blatantly hit on him and he doesn’t get it because he’s thinking about how hard he can punch dudes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

Shogi is completely beyond me but usually you can clear the challenges via replaying the easy starter game and just repeating the same strategy over and over. Mahjong is the one that always takes me the most time, I have played so much Mahjong and I still don't really understand how the gently caress it works :)

It's 50% strategy and 50% gambling. Keeping a list of the possible hands really helps so that you can figure out what to build to from your starting hand.