Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

rodbeard posted:

I've never seen a man dressed up in BDSM attire playing with children in public.

(I'm just posting this to play devil's advocate, this is a performance art group/band who are well-liked by kids in their home country. The kids just think they're like cool superhero costumes or whatever. Also Screaming Idiot should realize that 'BDSM' is an insanely broad category, you basically have to become part of the community if you like some things even if they have nothing to do with violence or degradation. E.g.: If you're a straight female top you basically have to venture into the land of BDSM to do the same things that lesbians and all men are able do with their partners without being seen as inherently kinky)

Ed.: no idea why my image tags aren't working, just google "Hatari kids" or whatever

Weldon Pemberton has a new favorite as of 01:08 on Jun 3, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Filthy Haiku posted:

I would have figured screaming idiot would understand inflicting pain for pleasure given how he posts.

Change his redtext to thiiiiiiissss

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Weldon Pemberton posted:

(I'm just posting this to play devil's advocate, this is a performance art group/band who are well-liked by kids in their home country. The kids just think they're like cool superhero costumes or whatever. Also Screaming Idiot should realize that 'BDSM' is an insanely broad category, you basically have to become part of the community if you like some things even if they have nothing to do with violence or degradation. E.g.: If you're a straight female top you basically have to venture into the land of BDSM to do the same things that lesbians and all men are able do with their partners without being seen as inherently kinky)

Ed.: no idea why my image tags aren't working, just google "Hatari kids" or whatever

cuz you're linking the post not the image

also screaming idiot wouldn't be screaming idiot if you took away the screaming idiot

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

I bet this automobile owner is full spectrum

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Sponge Baathist posted:

Comedy option: it's an Odd Couple type situation where a tumblr poster and a reddit poster have to share a car and room and this is the result of Hijinks Ensuring.

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

T-man posted:

Comedy option: it's an Odd Couple type situation where a tumblr poster and a reddit poster have to share a car and room and this is the result of Hijinks Ensuring.

They end up loving after one day so all the slow burn fans get mad and brigade it off the air.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

Christian stickers are probably legit, police sticker is probably to “own the libs” or they think it will keep cops off their rear end in that extremely noticeable car. Now, the emblem on the lower right is from an anime “Attack on Titan” that got a huge surge in popularity a few years ago because of one early scene of a huge monster guy approaching the walled city the main characters live in. More recently the creator got into the world’s backstory and has gotten accused of antisemitic intentions, some of which come off pretty overt. My point is the huge sticker couples with the rest of the brony and fascist poo poo to a point where I bet it’s intentional.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
That car severely lacks minion stickers.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/dexertomike/status/1135636515353235466?s=21

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

LETS loving GO BOIS! RIGHT HERE WE GOT A REEKING TRASH HEAP, OVER HERE ANOTHER, THATS RIGHT I"M HAVING A loving MENTAL BREAKDOWN EVERY DAY OF MY GODDAMN LIFE ON STREAM!"

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Like it’s bad and gross but considering it’s been 15 years, could be worse.

This thread has broken me

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Bush-era trash heap right there.

And ughhh that slight brown stain on the bed eeeeewww

gey muckle mowser
Aug 5, 2003

Do you know anything about...
witches?

Buglord

teen witch posted:

those sheets have never been washed and based on everything else I'd say that guy doesn't shower particularly often

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

teen witch posted:

If it makes you feel any better, it's run-of-the-mill body oil and dirt, statistically.

gey muckle mowser
Aug 5, 2003

Do you know anything about...
witches?

Buglord

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

Tubgoat posted:

If it makes you feel any better, it's run-of-the-mill body oil and dirt, statistically.

Statistically, there are some poop particles in there too.

fe: Speaking of poop particles!

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

Let's play a game: "period blood or poo poo?"

Probably poo poo.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
I was thinking motor oil?

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Dick Burglar posted:

Probably poo poo.

You say that like it can't be both.

:cry:

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

LawfulWaffle posted:

I was thinking motor oil?

The darker flecks look conspicuously like clots or bits of undigested food.

Edit: Looking at his nose, those look a lot like grains. So it's probably poo poo.

Dick Burglar has a new favorite as of 16:08 on Jun 4, 2019

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Dick Burglar posted:

Probably poo poo.

And I was hoping it was GravyMaster...

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen
Relevant to the thread title: Saturday night's Stanley Cup Final pregame ceremonies included the color guard presenting the Enterprise Rent-A-Car flag during the national anthem.

https://uni-watch.com/2019/06/03/idiocracy-beckons-blues-put-corporate-ad-in-anthem-color-guard/

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Dagen H posted:

Relevant to the thread title: Saturday night's Stanley Cup Final pregame ceremonies included the color guard presenting the Enterprise Rent-A-Car flag during the national anthem.

https://uni-watch.com/2019/06/03/idiocracy-beckons-blues-put-corporate-ad-in-anthem-color-guard/

Listen, at this point I’d be just as happy with an Enterprise Rent-A-Car coup.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

all hail the enterprise rent a car

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla
The most 1990s 2017 picture imaginable.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Question Mark Mound posted:

The most 1990s 2017 picture imaginable.

Wow, I'm pretty impressed they resurrected lovely late '90s/early '00s fashion in 2017

EDIT: gently caress, I missed your comment above the pic.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
As I recall, that pic is a parody of another, slightly more sincere photo.

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

Sponge Baathist posted:

I'm the NOS sticker at the bottom.

If this car actually has nitrous (it doesn't) and spent it's days trolling every slow car that thought it was fast it would wrap back around to awesome.

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

honda whisperer posted:

I'm the NOS sticker at the bottom.

If this car actually has nitrous (it doesn't) and spent it's days trolling every slow car that thought it was fast it would wrap back around to awesome.

Maybe he just likes the energy drink

fisting by many has a new favorite as of 01:42 on Jun 5, 2019

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

fisting by many posted:

Maybe he just likes the energy drink

AUG: Brands are the essence of our universe

:kiss:

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

do YOU like cola that is EXTRA carbonated but STILL tastes FLAT?

WELL YOU loving IDIOT THIS IS THE DRINK FOR YOU

HOPE YOU DON'T LIKE TEETH

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid
A fedora-wearing gentleman makes his walmart-themed dadblues music video at walmart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GLddhG0ors

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Not bad

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

that def got him promoted Chief Guest Services Provider

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen
I prefer CaramelKitten's Walmart performance.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

:how:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

I uh...