Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Fallom posted:

Costco dumped the sectional sofa I wanted the very week I was finally able to afford and transport one.

Get bent Costco bitch!!!!

Get bent like the couch you wish you had!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
Get bent

Over with savings!

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Here's a first. In church right now. Someone is in here with their boxer dog and it took a poo poo in the middle of the main aisle.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

SirPablo posted:

Here's a first. In church right now. Someone is in here with their boxer dog and it took a poo poo in the middle of the main aisle.

Free samples!!!

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Definitely is packing a free refill

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

SirPablo posted:

How big a poo poo we talking here

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

SirPablo posted:

Lol why would a place of business in generally, even more specifically a place that sells food and sanitation is a concern, allow a boxer into the store. A decent sized breed known for jumping at people, wonder if it was someone's bullshit emotional support animal.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

SirPablo posted:

Maybe they thought they were in Walmart?

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

How big a poo poo we talking here

It was a full deuce. The man used a Costco flyer to scoop it up and put it in one of the trash cans.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Sometimes I really hate fellow dog owners

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

I haven't been in a Costco for about a month, I guess bulk buying the pet gravel and Diet Coke has paid off in not wandering and splurging on junk probably four times by now

Put flowers on the chili's grave please

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
about to move into my own studio

Costco shall provide me with high quality home wares at very good prices.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Ban dogs from the church, leaves more room for cats.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

As a father I insist they ban children too

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Fair. Also talking, church should be filled with a reverent silence broken only by the traditional calling of their wares of the sample-folk.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

I remember when people used to put on a suit to go to CostCo

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

SirPablo posted:

It was a full deuce. The man used a Costco flyer to scoop it up and put it in one of the trash cans.

Nice

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

SirPablo posted:

So Costco allows dogs? I think Lowe's does as well. I don't understand the need to have your pet with you while you shop for hammer drills.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Do you like this bag of dog food, Baxter, or this other kind?
Choose well because you'll be eating it for the next 4 years

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Burt Sexual posted:

So Costco allows dogs? I think Lowe's does as well. I don't understand the need to have your pet with you while you shop for hammer drills.

Hardware store I can understand, most of the clientele is barely house trained as is. But a place selling food? No pets, :cmon:

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

I saw this old hippie guy with a chihuahua in a baby sling at Costco. It was an amusing sight.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
i like dogs and having dogs around me

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
As with humans, dogs should only be allowed in stores if they can be relied upon not to poo poo on the floor.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Welp, I didn't see them today anyways. Picked up some marin brie and filled up the tank though. Good trip

I love your avatar. I want to eat fluffy crab bread now.

Husband went to Costco and brought me home a turkey pesto sandwich and it was loving great.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

Phylodox posted:

As with humans, dogs should only be allowed in stores if they can be relied upon not to poo poo on the floor.

This is why you poop at home/work before you go to costco.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

I take my dogs to Walmart first so they can take a crap

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

My co says no pets allowed, but service animals are permitted (I guess this is a legal requirement). I'm going to ride my service donkey to the co, tomorrow.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

My co says no pets allowed, but service animals are permitted (I guess this is a legal requirement). I'm going to ride my service donkey to the co, tomorrow.

Donkeys are not recognized as service animals by law. Miniature horses on the other hand...

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Therapy animals are bullshit and ruin it for everyone else that actually requires service dogs for things like PTSD and blind assistance. Would I love one? Sure! But I'm not going to ruin it for everyone else that really requires it.

It's like white women who have "gluten sensitivities." It's basically crying wolf for people who actually have celiac disease and maybe some day when someone who actually has problems and asks for gluten free whatever the chef will be like :jerkbag: and drop a gluten filled dump on their pizza.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Lots of businesses these days “allow dogs” in the sense that they don’t want to deal with a nightmare person making a hysterical scene in public over being kicked out

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
I'm in Phoenix, so maybe it is a hot car thing? But honestly any place in the US sees cars get too hot to leave dogs in.

So plan ahead better manbun.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Dogs and Dawgs are allowed in the outdoor foodcourt. Both can be covered in onions.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Don't feed your dog onions please

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
No, of course not. But sometimes a dog needs to be covered in onions. And mustard. Or what ever else the dog manages to knock off my plate.

gvibes
Jan 18, 2010

Leading us to the promised land (i.e., one tournament win in five years)
Two words: ginormous rocket

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

SirPablo posted:

I'm in Phoenix, so maybe it is a hot car thing? But honestly any place in the US sees cars get too hot to leave dogs in.

So plan ahead better manbun.

Houses are where you leave dogs when you go out in a hot car to do some shopping in the heat.

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

I'll Fetch My Sarcasm Robes

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Donkeys are not recognized as service animals by law. Miniature horses on the other hand...

Yeah I've seen a service mini horse at the Kirkland Costco. He did not poo poo on the floor.
Glendale Church has a big sign now that says only service animals are allowed.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

i am harry posted:

Houses are where you leave dogs when you go out in a hot car to do some shopping in the heat.

Interestingly enough, Costco is the only store I haven't seen people bring their dogs to.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Fallom posted:

Lots of businesses these days “allow dogs” in the sense that they don’t want to deal with a nightmare person making a hysterical scene in public over being kicked out

Yeah, and it's straight up bullshit, dogs should stay at home, if you can't leave your dog at home don't have a dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I like dogs, had them my whole life. I’m wary of dogs and owners that I don’t know however. Big loving German Shepard shoved his nose in my groin (who wouldn’t) last trip to Lowe’s in the checkout. Not cool. Piss off, scare, fecal/piss observers, medical allergy customers to placate 1% of your customer base is dumb.