Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
This guy who came out of retirement is about ready to go right back there given this is the first match with anyone who is/was from purgatory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
yeah this guy's totally hosed, getting real Agito vibes from the ex-Purgatory guy

yum
Oct 27, 2005

Only good things will come
to someone like
you.

Is this guy Hatsumi's cousin? Kinda giving similar vibes

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Coming out of retirement for one last job

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Yeah they both give off the whimsical yet strong dude vibe.

Also the new dude got his fight with Goah cut out, but Gaoh seems fairly busted up, at the very least superficially.

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

Angel of Piratey Death, Yarrr!
It's pretty standard for manga but I still love how someone who uses pankration has to be dressed like they're from ancient Greece.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

I too love Testicle Tuesday.

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

ADTRW > Kengan Ashura - "How have you been doing?" "gently caress!!" "I'm glad to hear it!"

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
Two new Danberu: https://mangadex.org/title/19600/danberu-nan-kiro-moteru

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Oh man, new character is best character.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT
I'm imagining her voiced by Aoi Yuuki doing the Shuten voice

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 5 minutes!

Tarezax posted:

I'm imagining her voiced by Aoi Yuuki doing the Shuten voice

Hahaha this is the exact same thing that I thought of too.

Aug 24, 2011

https://mangadex.org/chapter/633613

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Awwww yeah we getting into some good fighting here.

I feel like this one is going to have a slower pace than Asura because now that the team has proven themselves with the first work they can afford to draw things out.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Holy poo poo that dude got super creepy.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
Yeah the kengan dude is so unbelievably dead

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
I really don't know how this is going to go from a meta standpoint. If Ghost wins it helps showcase how deadly the Gladiators from Purgatory are, if Toku2 wins it makes good on the hype that he'd have done well in the Annihilation tournament. As it goes, both fighters look good, Ghost is appropriately creepy as gently caress and Toku2 isn't getting pushed around like a chump. Personally I want the Kengan Side to take the win for this one.

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

I dunno, this match could still go either way.

Remember, this is the series where the world's greatest jobber won the whole tournament over every major antagonist and the protagonist who died afterwards. With the power of normal kung fu and strong fundamentals. Even if the Toku2 loses, it's not gonna be a boring fight where he gets steamrolled. That's just not how things go in real matches.

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Sleep, rest, do your best.
If there's one thing that I've learned from fighting manga, it's that using Sambo is a guaranteed loss.

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:
Smashing your way into our hearts one skylight at a time

PringleCreamEgg posted:

If there's one thing that I've learned from fighting manga, it's that using Sambo is a guaranteed loss.

If you have just shown your trump card and are bragging at the end of a chapter without actually having been shown to win, get ready to get your rear end handed to you.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
I swear that guy turned into a Joy Mutant from that Lisa rpg and I can't see that image without hearing the scream.

TastyLemonDrops
Aug 6, 2008

you said "drop kick" fyi
Is it a death flag wishing that the current fight you're in is your last? Even if his entire gimmick is retiring and getting out of retirement nonstop.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

team overhead smash posted:

If you have just shown your trump card and are bragging at the end of a chapter without actually having been shown to win, get ready to get your rear end handed to you.

I don't know. He wasn't bragging was he?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
The more interesting question is whether koga will be a fighter in the tournament or not

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Cosmo keeps looking like his master in some of these panels and it keeps throwing me off.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
https://twitter.com/daromeon/status/1138680018895118336?s=19

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
There's a new PV for cute girls lifting weights.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YPtn01c66M
Looks better than I could have expected

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
danberu getting a better looking anime than ka will never stop being funny

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

Danberu doesn't have intense fight scenes so it wouldn't be nearly as hard to make look decent

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
yeah, i know it requires much less time, money and effort to make danberu look good. it's still funny.

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
I am glad they did not spoil machio being ripped most of the time in the PV

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
kazzy owns

https://mangadex.org/chapter/638994/1

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Good fight, really good.

Of course it turns out that the kengan guy is stupidly good at his stuff and also has strong fundamentals and thus ignores flags

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Kazzy is going to somehow become one of the Kengan Association's representative fighters for the tournament.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

AtomikKrab posted:

Good fight, really good.

Of course it turns out that the kengan guy is stupidly good at his stuff and also has strong fundamentals and thus ignores flags

I have to admit that I was honestly expecting ghost man to kill Nitoku to try to sell Purgatory. Son of a bitch, Kengan, you got me again.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Is Toyoda 3 meters tall

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
and some clarified butter.
Nice fight, quick and clean.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
This is not as absurd as it sounds, I swear bro, just hear me out.

Aug 24, 2011

chapter 17 of Kazzy Knows Everybody: Series 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

tweet my meat posted:

This is not as absurd as it sounds, I swear bro, just hear me out.

That gave me big Holyland vibes, but I trust the Kengan writer way more because he has an actual martial arts consultant and doesn't do it CONSTANTLY.

Every chapter of Holyland had an aside like "no this is real I saw it with my own eyes!!"