Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
checkbox
checkbox
checkbox
View Results

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
I suggest we put the mastermind Solus on trial and end this murder game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Solus, what have you done!?!

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

Tired Moritz posted:

what if we vote in a big circle and die en masse

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

Hal Incandenza posted:

I am suspicious of this shift away from me

This is what I was thinking. Wanted to see if you'd pop up. Any longer and I'd think you were scum waiting for the heat to die down

##unvote

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
##vote nep-nep gut vote

I like ix as town currently. These are my opinions

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Nep-Nep posted:

'Bout to make Verdun mafia

Flamander
May 4, 2009
hmm... ok. yeah; sure, i'll push. nep-nep's acting anti-town, so probably a good vote.

##vote nep-nep

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

Tired Moritz posted:

Ixtlilton posted:

Solus, what have you done!?!

Nep-Nep posted:

do it i fuckin' dare you

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
:bandwagon: ##vote nep nep

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

I think I like my vote better on Flam for now. If I have to move to Nep later I will.

AA also has no posts in this game besides :monocle:

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Sorry friend folk, I've got my hands in many pots, physical, metaphysical, theoretical, conceptual... I've got my hands in pots, but I'll get back to it later today.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Jedit posted:

##vote Flamander for shameless bandwagoning.

I dont like this vote

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

I dont like this vote

You never like my votes.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Jedit posted:

You never like my votes.

There's a modicum of truth to this, but I feel like that was an awkward transition like you were waiting for an opportunity to get some fake conviction out there. Also maybe makes me wonder about hal

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

There's a modicum of truth to this, but I feel like that was an awkward transition like you were waiting for an opportunity to get some fake conviction out there. Also maybe makes me wonder about hal

How do you feel about B- coming along afterwards and quote-break voting the same way?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

IllegallySober posted:

How do you feel about B- coming along afterwards and quote-break voting the same way?

It's not good, but one felt joke phase and one felt like an faked opinion.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

How am I related to this thought train?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

IllegallySober posted:

It was pretty hilarious imho

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Hal Incandenza posted:

How am I related to this thought train?

Flamander votes you, Jedit makes a curious vote on Flamander quick to call flamander a bandwagoner... so that leaves me curious :tinfoil:

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
##vote Sal

I don't have much else to go on and I feel that the quick unvote turnaround on a seeming joke vote was kinda weird looking.

Also since I am the vote leader I am gonna counterclaim all your vanilla town roles by saying that I am vanilla town, therefore you all have cool powers that you could definitely use if only you would believe in yourselves.

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

Sorry friend folk, I've got my hands in many pots, physical, metaphysical, theoretical, conceptual... I've got my hands in pots, but I'll get back to it later today.

Fast call-out and response

##unvote
##vote anomalous amalgam

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
Still cool with nep vote but that's a primo scum move

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Squiggly posted:

Fast call-out and response

##unvote
##vote anomalous amalgam

I raised a bit of an eyebrow at it too tbh but I need to see more before I can tell if this is AA’s scum game.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hmmm I am not super into voting nep-nep, nep-nep did nothing wrong

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Something else that pinged me as I read back through this monster of a game:

Jedit posted:

This game is best read not as nightless, but as a normal game where the lynch victim performs the NK. The scum are absolutely dependent on Town friendly fire - they do not want to perform the NK themselves. Therefore it is more important than usual for them to get a turbo, as they need to minimise the information imparted by the lynch.

The OP stated this was a nightless game. Therefore the only kills are the dunks and the dunk victim’s selections, right? My impression was that scum did not have a NK.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

IllegallySober posted:

Something else that pinged me as I read back through this monster of a game:

The OP stated this was a nightless game. Therefore the only kills are the dunks and the dunk victim’s selections, right? My impression was that scum did not have a NK.

They don't want to perform the NK themselves because it means they just got lynched, I believe this is what Jedit meant there

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Hal Incandenza posted:

They don't want to perform the NK themselves because it means they just got lynched, I believe this is what Jedit meant there

Ehhhhh, I guess that could be an interpretation. Looking back at Flam’s post which Jedit was replying to, there’s some support to that reading of it in context. Just a little weird.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Hal Incandenza posted:

Correct. And I was calling it the NK because as I said, I'm not thinking of this game in terms of being nightless. Every time a day ends, there is a kill before the next day starts. As there are no special roles, that is precisely equivalent to a normal vanilla game cycle except that the scum don't control the kill.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Also poo poo, nightfall is 2am and not 1am like I thought. So I will not be around the last hour or so before lynch.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Jedit posted:

Correct. And I was calling it the NK because as I said, I'm not thinking of this game in terms of being nightless. Every time a day ends, there is a kill before the next day starts. As there are no special roles, that is precisely equivalent to a normal vanilla game cycle except that the scum don't control the kill.

Gotcha. Thanks for clarifying, your restatement made a lot more sense in my head :)

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

Hal Incandenza posted:

Hmmm I am not super into voting nep-nep, nep-nep did nothing wrong

I like my gut vote a lot less with the bandwagon that formed

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

I’ll check back in a while, but I’m still happy voting Flam.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I would be okay voting AA, don't want to kill nep-nep atm

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Ixtlilton posted:

I would be okay voting AA, don't want to kill nep-nep atm

What do you think about jedits vote

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
What do you think about it AA you said you don't like it, why?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

As much as I was hoping to get killed so I could shoot AA I am also ok with ##vote AA

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Nep

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Hal Incandenza posted:

As much as I was hoping to get killed so I could shoot AA I am also ok with ##vote AA

:thunk:

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

It just means I trust your super skills to shoot scum if you turn out to be town

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Nep-Nep posted:

##vote Sal

I don't have much else to go on and I feel that the quick unvote turnaround on a seeming joke vote was kinda weird looking.

Also since I am the vote leader I am gonna counterclaim all your vanilla town roles by saying that I am vanilla town, therefore you all have cool powers that you could definitely use if only you would believe in yourselves.

I unvoted because I don't like just throwing around votes post joke phase.