Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
checkbox
checkbox
checkbox
View Results

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Hal Incandenza posted:

It just means I trust your super skills to shoot town if you turn out to be town

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
Fixed for you Hal

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

IllegallySober posted:

Something else that pinged me as I read back through this monster of a game:

The OP stated this was a nightless game. Therefore the only kills are the dunks and the dunk victim’s selections, right? My impression was that scum did not have a NK.

Good catch I didn’t realize that scum don’t have nks. It helps to read ops I guess

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

What do you think about jedits vote

It's a below average vote, to be sure

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

b-minus1 posted:

Good catch I didn’t realize that scum don’t have nks. It helps to read ops I guess

Oofa, just noticed it was plurality lynch as well. We need to keep an eye on that.

Solus, is it longest held last vote to break ties?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hmm well I am probably fine with Flam they seem pretty scummy so I may switch let me think

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

b-minus1 posted:

I'm not sure if it's a good catch or if IS isn't coming off too informed here. Unless I'm misreading the OP, though there are no nights it doesn't explicitly say scum don't have a kill. Though I guess it'd be a pretty fast game if whoever dies during the day has a kill and scum do too.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I'm here but I honestly dont have a good read other then what I said about Jesuit I know that's lovely but that's how it goes. I've not been paying attention and somehow ended up in three mafs and that's on me

I do think my jedi point is a bit weak , but I never intended it to be concrete. It was a day 1 case about a day 1 action.

I thonk it is still an ok vote and am willing to put my money where my mouth is.

##vote jedit

For the uninformed tl;dr: jedit votes flam for bandwagon vote which looks silly.

Flamander
May 4, 2009
anyone can nk upon death, no night means scum can't nk. this means claiming town is basically just giving away a win condition afaik. not moving my vote. that said - 100% townie, i die d1 every game, bring it on.

[am suspicious of jedit/nepnep/ix mafia]

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Flamander posted:

anyone can nk upon death, no night means scum can't nk. this means claiming town is basically just giving away a win condition afaik. not moving my vote. that said - 100% townie, i die d1 every game, bring it on.

????????????

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

Flamander posted:

that's semantics, obviously scum don't have a night kill since there are no nights, but it was never stated that they don't have an kill independent of being lunched

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Nep-Nep posted:

I'm not sure if it's a good catch or if IS isn't coming off too informed here. Unless I'm misreading the OP, though there are no nights it doesn't explicitly say scum don't have a kill. Though I guess it'd be a pretty fast game if whoever dies during the day has a kill and scum do too.

I was more asking than stating. My knowledge of the game is limited to what’s in the OP.

Flamander posted:

anyone can nk upon death, no night means scum can't nk. this means claiming town is basically just giving away a win condition afaik.

This I don’t understand at all though?

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I had no read on flam and now I kinda want to vote him because coming in and posting total nonsense in kinda a scum thing

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Flamander posted:

Talk me into voting Nep. It can be done.

Sober seems Town.

Flamander
May 4, 2009

Ixtlilton posted:

????????????

short version:

jedit bandwagon vote. i feel pretty weird about scum jedit though - feels town atm. sal's prob a better scum pick.

you've not been posting much and there's nothing i can READ.

i think two of [jedit, ix, sal] are scum, then nep is definitely scum.

Nep-Nep posted:

that's semantics, obviously scum don't have a night kill since there are no nights, but it was never stated that they don't have an kill independent of being lunched

i gotta sleep but if i don't get lynched somehow tell me when would this happen?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Flam is town dumb or maf dumb?

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Tired Moritz posted:

Flam is town dumb or maf dumb?

idk man wat you think?

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

Flamander posted:

short version:

jedit bandwagon vote. i feel pretty weird about scum jedit though - feels town atm. sal's prob a better scum pick.

you've not been posting much and there's nothing i can READ.

i think two of [jedit, ix, sal] are scum, then nep is definitely scum.

i gotta sleep but if i don't get lynched somehow tell me when would this happen?

during the same window of time that the dying town member would have to submit a kill?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I can relate to making dumb posts while sleepy...

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I think scum would have a better idea of the game so I think dumb town.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Tired Moritz posted:

I can relate to making dumb posts while sleepy...

hell, same

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Flam, Nep, AA- if dunked today, who do you intend to kill?

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

IllegallySober posted:

Flam, Nep, AA- if dunked today, who do you intend to kill?

B-minus

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

I can't stay up any longer, sorry. But a question that the rest of you will want the answer to: Nep-Nep, why have you not switched to either Flam or AA to take yourself out of contention? Flam was the first one on you.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
I don't really feel like either of them are scum.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

As best as I can tell, that’s the first you’ve expressed suspicion of him today. Your vote’s currently on Sal. Why B-?

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

IllegallySober posted:

As best as I can tell, that’s the first you’ve expressed suspicion of him today. Your vote’s currently on Sal. Why B-?

The "this is a bandwagon" vote pings me but not in a way that makes me want to vote, but enough that I'd go for the "if I'm going down I'm taking you with me" play

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Nep-Nep posted:

I don't really feel like either of them are scum.

It doesn't matter what you feel about them. You know about you.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
Hmm, TM has been coasting by without putting much out there. If I die today I'd have an eye on TM going forward for sure.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

Jedit posted:

It doesn't matter what you feel about them. You know about you.

Yeah, but we have time, I don't feel like killing someone I don't have a scum read on just to save my own skin is good as anything but a last resort.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Nep-Nep posted:

Hmm, TM has been coasting by without putting much out there. If I die today I'd have an eye on TM going forward for sure.

This is reasonable, I had a similar thought earlier.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

I’m assuming Flam isn’t coming back at this point, but his last post or two didn’t sway me much. The longer this goes the more I think it’s the right vote.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Three people at -4 with half an hour to go in a plurality game does not make me feel particularly good though. Lot of last-minute vote fuckery can happen here.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
If nothing happens in the next 10 minutes I'll vote for flam out of self-preservation

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Kill me so I can murder Nep Nep

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
Dying the first day is my new meta?

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
Okay yeah ##vote Flamander

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Actually, town would never fos me in the early game cause Im an active milling stone so Im gonna go with ##vote flam

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Everybody has a vote down except Sal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

SMH sal