Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
checkbox
checkbox
checkbox
View Results

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Looks like TM is likely to be dead regardless unless someone switches or we get 3+ votes on someone else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Ixt, what are your thoughts?

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

Jedit posted:

I'll explain that. Based on D1 voting I think that Squig/Hal and TM/Amalgam form a dichotomy. As matters stand, if nobody but TM votes then TM is doomed unless Hal switches. Assuming Hal will not switch, then TM has the choice of going down alone or taking either Squig or Amalgam with him. Who he picks, and who he then shoots, will give us a lot of information about who he wants to be alive.

Stop this it's so loving scummy

Not because it's me but because you hypothetically pair people up with no flip proof

Only scum have proof of alignment and it looks like you're potentially tying opposite alignments together for chain lynches. If you post this poo poo after a flip that's fine but you're speculating on 4 people's status at the same time in a hypothetical with supposedly no proof of alignment

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I would like to not kill TM and yeah I have no read on Sal since he hasn't posted anything memorable other than about his cute av but he should be here for important voting times

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

I’m probably being led by the nose here, but YOLO ##vote AA

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

IllegallySober posted:

Looks like TM is likely to be dead regardless unless someone switches or we get 3+ votes on someone else.

That's why I posted that I didn't want to lynch him since I'm probably going to have to to avoid a no lynch

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

could we turbo binus in the last few minutes? you both said you wanted to kill him

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

I don’t know why my last vote seems to have not counted.

##unvote

##vote Anomalous Amalgam

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Ixtlilton posted:

could we turbo binus in the last few minutes? you both said you wanted to kill him

I don’t have a problem with this if Squigs helps.

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
##unvote
##vote bminus

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

But you better be the change you wish to see, fast.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

##unvote
##vote bee movie

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

b-minus1 (3): Ixtlilton, Squiggly, IllegallySober
Tired Moritz (2): Hal Incandenza, SalTheBard
Squiggly (1): IllegallySober, Anomalous Amalgam, Jedit, IllegallySober, Jedit
Hal Incandenza (0): IllegallySober, IllegallySober
Anomalous Amalgam (0): Squiggly, IllegallySober, IllegallySober, IllegallySober, Squiggly, IllegallySober

Not Voting (3): b-minus1, Jedit, Tired Moritz

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is June 10th, 2019 at 8 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

God I hope he's scum

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Show up for deadline next time, y’all. This is pretty bad.

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

welp looks like you're dead, binus

tell me who you want dead

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

B-minus1, Scumbo, was lynched Day 2!
IllegallySober, Vanilla Town, was shot by b-minus1 Day 2!

Day 3 begins now.

Votecount for Day 3

Not Voting (7): Anomalous Amalgam, Hal Incandenza, Ixtlilton, Jedit, SalTheBard, Squiggly, Tired Moritz

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is June 12th, 2019 at 8 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 1 day, 23 hours.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

:ghost: :hellyeah: :ghost:

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
Well hey 3 confirmed town was just too much

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
So

Hal and Sal for the alternative lynch push and almost force lynch by not being here for deadline?

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
Counter point: if b minus was scum and here for deadline could've just hammered tm but also maybe too obvious to have 3 scum on board for a potential townie lynch?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Squiggly posted:

So

Hal and Sal for the alternative lynch push and almost force lynch by not being here for deadline?

8 pm is hard for me to make sorry life loving happens. This post just looks scummy as hell.

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
##vote sal

There is no reason a scum lynch would have happened without the 3 people who voted

You're implying that we're not confirmed town and unless ix hard bussed I don't see it

Goodbye scumbo

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
are nights not a thing in this game anymore
I would kill Jedit for thinking that I'm not gonna put everyone's name in a list in a random number generator to decide who I would Kamehameha

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

there were never nights, it only seemed like there was one because the first guy who died took a long time to get back to the mod

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Squiggly posted:

##vote sal

There is no reason a scum lynch would have happened without the 3 people who voted

You're implying that we're not confirmed town and unless ix hard bussed I don't see it

Goodbye scumbo

Assuming there are 3 scum (which seems highly likely in this scenario) why wouldn't all 3 of them just pile on the same person and force a tie vote? If Hal and I are both Scum why didn't B- just jump on our target? Easy...either Hal or I (or both) are not scum. One nice thing about the B- cuddle is I do feel way better about you since you helped lead the B- cuddle.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

SalTheBard posted:

Assuming there are 3 scum (which seems highly likely in this scenario) why wouldn't all 3 of them just pile on the same person and force a tie vote? If Hal and I are both Scum why didn't B- just jump on our target? Easy...either Hal or I (or both) are not scum.

Easier: B- wasn't here and was barely playing the game when he was.

##vote Sal

Squiggly, hopefully you are feeling a bit better about me today.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Of course B- not bothering to play beyond setting a kill order in advance does mean that scum could easily have bussed him for cred.

Oh, and Sal, the reason a tie vote wouldn't be forced is because that would flip the other person too. Right now there's at least a chance that you and Hal thought TM was a better candidate; I've been linking TM and Amalgam all game, after all. But if TM dies and flips Town, then we see three people leaping onto a Townie in the last hour and after he inevitably shoots one of you on the way out, we see that two of them are scum. We're going to draw certain conclusions about the last guy at that point.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Jedit posted:

Of course B- not bothering to play beyond setting a kill order in advance does mean that scum could easily have bussed him for cred.

Oh, and Sal, the reason a tie vote wouldn't be forced is because that would flip the other person too. Right now there's at least a chance that you and Hal thought TM was a better candidate; I've been linking TM and Amalgam all game, after all. But if TM dies and flips Town, then we see three people leaping onto a Townie in the last hour and after he inevitably shoots one of you on the way out, we see that two of them are scum. We're going to draw certain conclusions about the last guy at that point.

That should be "them". And I suppose it's not certain that two scum would be there, but it's pretty drat likely.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Jedit posted:

I personally feel (felt?) that TM's interaction with Squiggly was more bussing than anything, however with B- flipping scum I no longer think Squiggly is scum. I'm still not sure how I feel about TM. I also freely admit that B- is a huge blindspot for me. I've played a lot of games with them and I have a lot of respect for B so often it's hard for me to convince myself they are scum even when the lights are blaring all over the place. It's poor Mafia on my behalf.

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

Jedit posted:

Easier: B- wasn't here and was barely playing the game when he was.

##vote Sal

Squiggly, hopefully you are feeling a bit better about me today.

I get into a lot of townie slap fights with my gimmick but I'm in a position now where people are sucking up to me so it's hard to say. I'd def prefer Sal over you right now

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
I could also still vote AA but I'm not as sold as I was yesterday

I do think one of Sal or Hal is scum at least

Sal why should I vote Hal over you?

Hal why should I vote Sal over you?

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
And finally fellow townie ix what are your thoughts? I trust you implicitly at this point please don't be scum

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
As far as content goes I feel like I'm actually bringing something to the game vs. Hal who is just mafia dadding things up. I'm at least being active whereas Hal is playing his scum game of lurking while providing white noise commentary.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Could be Sal or Hal. Where has Hal been? Is he alive? We just don't know.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I am alive! Sorry been busy...

It does seem like the three who voted b- are more likely town than not. I don't quite think they are GUARANTEED town or anything because bussing is still valid in this game, since that was scum at least control the NK. It's not like there is no reason whatsoever to bus although it is pointless in this situation (or a scum was not paying attention to the plurality rules).

Still I am ok looking between Sal and AA (are they the only ones besides me who didn't vote b-?). I have not really found this to be Sal's scum game, he seems like his usual earnest if sometimes misdirected self.

AA... yeah that guy could be scum. He's barely as present as I have been and he mostly just makes excuses and defends himself, not great feelings.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I am gladdened by your liveliness!

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I think sal looks curious coming at squiggles after bees flip

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006