Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
Yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

FogHelmut posted:

I bought a tent from Costco last year and only first set it up this weekend. There is a hole in one of the mesh screens. Is this an acceptable Costco return?

The good news is that you held onto it so long that they're probably a stocked item again!

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

FCKGW posted:

The good news is that you held onto it so long that they're probably a stocked item again!

They are indeed.

BeastOfExmoor
Aug 19, 2003

I will be gone, but not forever.

FogHelmut posted:

I bought a tent from Costco last year and only first set it up this weekend. There is a hole in one of the mesh screens. Is this an acceptable Costco return?

Yes.

E: f, b. Didn't see there was a new page.

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

Yes.

edit: to the tent question

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

FogHelmut posted:

Is it within the purchase date to the end of time? If so, I give you the blessing of Jim. Return as needed my child.

WIFEY WATCHDOG fucked around with this message at 20:02 on Jun 10, 2019

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

:hampants::hampants::hampants:
Bought a Tupac of Kayaks from Costco.com PBUC can't wait to get out on the water.

naem
May 29, 2011

EAT FASTER!!!!!! posted:

Bought a Tupac of Kayaks from Costco.com PBUC can't wait to get out on the water.

be careful they’re going to to get shot full of holes

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time
Goons get weirder and weirder in their fascination with collective nouns.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

naem posted:

be careful they’re going to to get shot full of holes

loving ROFL.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
I only have one working hand so the jarred garlic is pretty much the only way I'm gonna use any of it even remotely fresh. I just double the garlic amount from any recipe and that usually does the trick.

Network42
Oct 23, 2002

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

I just double the garlic amount from any recipe and that usually does the trick.

This is a good life hack in general.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Network42 posted:

This is a good life hack in general.

wisdom

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

moolchaba posted:

As long as they aren't made in mexico... I'll try em.

:trumppop:

Mexican ice cream is actually much creamier then American! I happen to live down the street from a local Mexican ice creamery. Best place to be during the summer.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
Americam ice cream was creamy until the private equity folks got into it

Bloodplay it again
Aug 25, 2003

Oh, Dee, you card. :-*

bob dobbs is dead posted:

Americam ice cream was creamy until the private equity folks got into it

Frozen dairy dessert sucks so much rear end. Our food labeling laws in general are garbage. America's probably the only country that sells Black Forest ham that isn't even from Germany much less the forest it gets is name from.

Went to Costco. No DPO tomatoes. No Victoria organic white linen. At this point I think it's safe to say we're not getting the KS red Napa. Walt Jelinek hates my region and is personally making sure our pastas are terrible for the foreseeable future.

gvibes
Jan 18, 2010

Leading us to the promised land (i.e., one tournament win in five years)

EAT FASTER!!!!!! posted:

I got one of the orange ones for my kids. Pretty sweet.

Also they have an inflated 4-6 person stand up paddelboard in my store. It is hilariously large. This one - https://www.costco.com/Body-Glove-Crusader-4-6-Person-15%27-Inflatable-Paddleboard-Package.product.100464801.html

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Bloodplay it again posted:

Our food labeling laws in general are garbage. America's probably the only country that sells Black Forest ham that isn't even from Germany much less the forest it gets is name from.

I don't know how many times I've seen Kobe beef on a menu. There's like a handful of places in the entire US that serve actual Kobe beef. And guess what? It's imported from Japan!

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I don't know how many times I've seen Kobe beef on a menu. There's like a handful of places in the entire US that serve actual Kobe beef. And guess what? It's imported from Japan!

I've only ever see them say 'Kobe-style beef', which at least here in Seattle is almost always from Snake River Farms in Idaho. It's great beef, but it can't compare with some of the melt in your mouth beef I've had in Japan. 1/10th the price though!

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

binge crotching posted:

I've only ever see them say 'Kobe-style beef', which at least here in Seattle is almost always from Snake River Farms in Idaho. It's great beef, but it can't compare with some of the melt in your mouth beef I've had in Japan. 1/10th the price though!

What makes Kobe so good? Why can’t merica do that

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Burt Sexual posted:

What makes Kobe so good? Why can’t merica do that

They feed the cows a very nice diet and also give them beer. Also they actually give them massages and probably jerk them off daily.

The meat comes out super marbled and tasty and they live one of the best lives that a cow could possibly live. Better than a lot of humans.

America can't won't do it because lol gently caress cows I want that money. Shove 'em in a cage and let them eat garbage.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

It also has to do somewhat with genetics. Its a specific type of cow. Theres a place up in Oregon that "stole" Wagyu cow from japan, I guess by smuggling out the semen or whatever.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

It also has to do somewhat with genetics. Its a specific type of cow. Theres a place up in Oregon that "stole" Wagyu cow from japan, I guess by smuggling out the semen or whatever.

This sounds reasonable. idk about the j/o sessions though. I must be all marbly inside as well.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
This is Costco. I want the best jerked off beef a man can buy, god dammit, and I want it in BULK.

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know
I kind of regret not buying the jamon serrano, did anyone actually buy that? It looked awesome.

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009
I bought one, it was pretty fun for Thanksgiving with my extended family.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

This is Costco. I want the best jerked off beef a man can buy, god dammit, and I want it in BULK.

Lab grown jerked off meat is the future

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
I freakin' love Costco.

Almost moved into my new place and I gotta hit up the 'sco this weekend for various house wares and paper products in bulk and probably some BEEF steaks to grill on my new grill. :D

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

I like fish. I like to eat fish. I like to brush fish with a fish hairbrush. Do you like fish too?

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

And a $1.50 hot dog with FREE REFILL.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Look, I know Costco pays really well, but my plate is really full down at the dick sucking factory.

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"
We made an executive decision this weekend as a couple

No we do not have kids

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

jisforjosh posted:

No we do not have kids

I did the mental arithmetic on how much pickin rubber crap out of the lawn I can tolerate and kept on pushin the cart before the kids noticed that poo poo.

Teabag Dome Scandal
Mar 19, 2002

MarcusSA posted:

It’s going to be a long time.

You still can’t use a credit card to buy weed.

Cash or debit card only.

I used my Costco Citi card to buy weed in SF last month

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

priznat posted:

I did the mental arithmetic on how much pickin rubber crap out of the lawn I can tolerate and kept on pushin the cart before the kids noticed that poo poo.

ive bought those the past few summers, they're pretty good tho sometimes the outer balloons dont quite fill up as much.

but yeah picking up the rubber crap afterwards pretty much sucks. we usually do some balloon fights at an empty elementary school across the street and bring a broom but even then its more work cleaning up than it is to fill n toss em.

still fun on a hot drunk summer day

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

I’m more of a big squirtguns for the kids and if they mess with me while I’m gardening they get the hose :haw:

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

jisforjosh posted:

No we do not have kids

I think I'm gonna have to get these and then leave them next to the high school on graduation day next year.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

El Jebus posted:

I think I'm gonna have to get these and then leave them next to the high school on graduation day next year.

Fill them with red dyed corn syrup for Carrie re-enactment.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

jisforjosh posted:

No we do not have kids

:420:

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

priznat posted:

Fill them with red dyed corn syrup for Carrie re-enactment.

That seems like a lot of work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

El Jebus posted:

That seems like a lot of work.

A hose and a bucket and a hand pump, not too bad!

But yeah, :effort: