Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i told you i'm leaving. now look at what's happened. Welcome to the social media thread. enjoy the social medias below

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
None of you said the right ff (6) but its ok cause we all agree it isn't 7

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

IcePhoenix posted:

best minigame
X, don’t @ me

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin
I would love a FF6 remake. I think that would be a much more interesting project than 7 as there is a lot more varied and frankly interesting settings and gameplay that could be had there.

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

https://twitter.com/THEVinceRusso/status/1138884664897167360

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Is that supposed to be Meltzer

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

This man needs to be in a hospital.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

LividLiquid posted:

This man needs to be in a hospital.

I imagine you'll have no shortage of people willing to volunteer for that job

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Djarum posted:

I would love a FF6 remake. I think that would be a much more interesting project than 7 as there is a lot more varied and frankly interesting settings and gameplay that could be had there.
I think that's why they didn't do it. FF6 requires you make some difficult choices all through development, 7 you just pretty up and add some tertiary content to pad out the world and it's done.

And look how troubled the FF7re development has looked to be!

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

jesus WEP posted:

X, don’t @ me

Blitzball isn't a minigame :getin:

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

DarkstarIV posted:

smh Kairi being an FF7 fan.

We all know the best single player FF was FF6.

Fixed that for ya

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo
FF remakes can piss off, I want my Phantasy Star 'V!

IcePhoenix posted:

Blitzball isn't a minigame :getin:

:jecht:

Back on topic. Russo is getting worse.

FullMetalJackoff fucked around with this message at 21:57 on Jun 12, 2019

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

i'd say russo lost it but its questionable if he ever had it in the first place

also chocobo hot and cold was the best minigame don't reply i won't be reading responses

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

Ragnarok the Red posted:

Fixed that for ya

You’re right expect you typed your 9 upside down, as FF9 is the best

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

FFXV is the best, shut up.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

None of the Final Fantasy games are even a little bit good

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

All of the main ones are good/fun, and so are all the Kingdom Hearts

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

https://twitter.com/RonKillings/status/1138924076679008256

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

Spiderdrake posted:

I think that's why they didn't do it. FF6 requires you make some difficult choices all through development, 7 you just pretty up and add some tertiary content to pad out the world and it's done.

And look how troubled the FF7re development has looked to be!

Well Square can't make anything fast and announces things earlier than Bethesda. But let's be honest there are a ton of people who love 7 for whatever reason, sadly more than love 6. They can squeeze that fanbase for 3-4 $70 games and make a major return on investment and they need it since let's be honest they aren't selling product like they used to.

FullMetalJackoff posted:

FF remakes can piss off, I want my Phantasy Star 'V!

I have heard that it might finally be happening.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Chris James 2 posted:

All of the main ones are good/fun, and so are all the Kingdom Hearts

hell yea well i dont like KH much

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Djarum posted:

Well Square can't make anything fast and announces things earlier than Bethesda. But let's be honest there are a ton of people who love 7 for whatever reason, sadly more than love 6. They can squeeze that fanbase for 3-4 $70 games and make a major return on investment and they need it since let's be honest they aren't selling product like they used to.

Copying Bethesda's release practices after the Disaster of Fallout 76 is the last thing I'd advise of Square. Also Square is profitable now and doing good and are about to release the next expansion to FFXIV that is going to sell real well and make them money. They're perfectly fine

Plus 7 makes sense from a remake perspective given the original games vision was really held back by them learning the PS1's hardware and it felt rushed in places. 6 OTOH is very much a complete game and doesn't really need to be remade

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

He's having a long 30 hours

he's still going btw :laffo: https://www.instagram.com/p/ByncGxDJ16u/

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

At this point I think it's smart for him. Vince loves this poo poo and he's the only audience that matters.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
I don't even get this if it is meant to be "working the smarks" because the only response you can really have is "well, I guess I shouldn't feel bad when you get booked into oblivion by the dead brain of an awful human"

Gumball Gumption posted:

At this point I think it's smart for him. Vince loves this poo poo and he's the only audience that matters.

I guess this makes sense, but is this something Vince can be made aware of?

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Trips probably prints them off for Vince.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
https://twitter.com/MrGMSI_BCage/status/1137902986976473088

https://twitter.com/Marty_Quinn/status/1137904300506484737

Twitter is good sometimes

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Is that supposed to be Meltzer
Yes.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/352690482769?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2648

quote:

"MELTZER MAGOO" - Vince Russo (WWE, WCW, TNA) Original Painting. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail.

16x20 Origial Artwork by Former WWE/WCW/TNA Head Writer/Producer/Talent Vince Russo. This picture portrays one of Russo's Nemesis over the years, Dirt Sheet Writer "Meltzer Magoo". This IS a ONE OF A KIND!!!
Remember: In spite of his claims otherwise, the "Magoo" thing came from him comparing their noses (because of course he'd fixate on that with Meltzer) on one of the very first episodes of his stupid castration podcast. It's a literally a white supremacist painting...and it's up to $301.00 with 21 bids just a few hours into a 10 day auction.

As awful as Wrestling Twitter and the like can get, we do need to remember that outside of his circle, we've had, thankfully, far less outright racist chud encroachment than one would ever expect from the outside. Thank goodness for small favors, but he really is the ringleader of the worst and it's fascinating how his audience is basically disaffected self-loathing wrestling fans who are too stupid and/or lazy to get into more explicitly political organized racism.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

drat, Chunk got tall.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

davidbix posted:

his stupid castration podcast.

This made me realize that were only a few months away from Anderson and Gallows being free from their contracts and able to bring back COCCCCCKK TORTURRERSSSSS

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

flashy_mcflash posted:

This made me realize that were only a few months away from Anderson and Gallows being free from their contracts and able to bring back COCCCCCKK TORTURRERSSSSS

First guest needs to be Trillionaire Tony.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/Erik_WWE/status/1138796583984795653

"Remember when we did stuff? Good times."

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i want to see Erik vs Rowan

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo

davidbix posted:

As awful as Wrestling Twitter and the like can get, we do need to remember that outside of his circle, we've had, thankfully, far less outright racist chud encroachment than one would ever expect from the outside. Thank goodness for small favors, but he really is the ringleader of the worst and it's fascinating how his audience is basically disaffected self-loathing wrestling fans who are too stupid and/or lazy to get into more explicitly political organized racism.

50k+ followers, yet barely any post above low double-digits in terms of reactions. He keeps talking loudly, but his growing irrelevance speaks louder.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Man, I love AEW but clearly WWE is winning here
https://twitter.com/KennyOmegamanX/status/1139023205832650752
https://twitter.com/WWEAsuka/status/1139096127473455104

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
There are no winners there.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Please don't hit me, mom is very on brand for Vince so

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Computer games and wrestlers is the worst cross over

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

ICHIBAHN posted:

Computer games and wrestlers is the worst cross over

I'm sad I will never be able to trade pokemon with Misawa.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
I haven't played any of these new fangled games because I'm not a cheater and insist on unlocking all the hidden characters in WCW Nitro for PSX the legit way instead of a code. Only about 23 more to go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Mob posted:

Please don't hit me, mom is very on brand for Vince so

Oh boy