Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
checkbox
checkbox
checkbox
View Results

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

SalTheBard (2): Squiggly, Jedit, Jedit, Jedit
Hal Incandenza (0): Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, Jedit, Jedit

Not Voting (5): Anomalous Amalgam, Hal Incandenza, Ixtlilton, SalTheBard, Tired Moritz

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is June 12th, 2019 at 8 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 46 minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I'm down with Sal, just got home from work

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Jedit posted:

As I said: if TM is Town it's equally likely that Hal or Sal is scum, but if TM is scum it's easier to see scum Hal voting a bro to 1 than scum Sal making a bro LL with just over an hour to go.

I guess I don't see the logic of voting TM there if I was scum, why would I even make him an option if he had no votes on him and I could have left my vote on someone who already had a vote on them. TM was making bad posts and was scummy but so we plenty of other people some of whom are probably town and why wouldn't I vote him.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Not Voting (5): Anomalous Amalgam, Hal Incandenza, Ixtlilton, SalTheBard, Tired Moritz

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is June 12th, 2019 at 8 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is June 12th, 2019 at 8 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

Sal ur ded, tell me who you want dead

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

SalTheBard, Scumbo, was lynched Day 3!
Squiggly, Vanilla Town, was shot by SalTheBard Day 3!

Day 4 starts now.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Not Voting (5): Anomalous Amalgam, Hal Incandenza, Ixtlilton, Jedit, Tired Moritz

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to execute. The current deadline is June 15th, 2019 at 8 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 2 days, 11 hours.

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Ignore deadline above- this is the correct post and deadline:

Votecount for Day 4

Not Voting (5): Anomalous Amalgam, Hal Incandenza, Ixtlilton, Jedit, Tired Moritz

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to execute. The current deadline is June 14th, 2019 at 8 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 1 day, 11 hours.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Ix, why did you not vote Sal?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
how am I still alive, jesus.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
for me, it's basically just between hal and ixt, and I'm leaning towards Hal.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

because I went to play hearthstone and them it was past deadline and I'm a doof

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
:zombie: Confirmed town :zombie:

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Well, my reads are poo poo this game. Not that I've had much to say prior to yesterday now that I have some time off.

I'll spend some time looking back over stuff for all the use itll be.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

SalTheBard posted:

Assuming there are 3 scum (which seems highly likely in this scenario) why wouldn't all 3 of them just pile on the same person and force a tie vote? If Hal and I are both Scum why didn't B- just jump on our target? Easy...either Hal or I (or both) are not scum. One nice thing about the B- cuddle is I do feel way better about you since you helped lead the B- cuddle.

lol Hal it's you isn't it

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Ixtlilton posted:

lol Hal it's you isn't it

It seems really not!

I for one think it’s AA

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Could be. How's your week been so far btw?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Ixtlilton posted:

Could be. How's your week been so far btw?

Terrible! But now I’m home from a 15 hour, 600 miles of driving day and I’m watching a good basketball game and we killed scum so I’m feeling good at the moment

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

That is a very long day! I played SC 2 for a couple hours and then stopped because my mmr started with 369 and I thought that was funny

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Are you truly town, Hal? Would you lie to me?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Ixtlilton posted:

Are you truly town, Hal? Would you lie to me?

It is possible I have never lied to you. I certainly am not lying now. How about you, are you town? Have you voted for either of the scum? (I know I have not voted for either so that is not a point in my favor)

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Hal Incandenza posted:

It is possible I have never lied to you. I certainly am not lying now. How about you, are you town? Have you voted for either of the scum? (I know I have not voted for either so that is not a point in my favor)

I voted one but not the other. I was going to vote the other and said I was down with him being murdered publicly but then I went and lost at a children's card game and missed the fun. And yes I am town

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

tired would you like to go more into detail whyou might prefer me over aa?

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

so apparently deadline is in an hour wow

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Hmm, sorry I havent been around today.

My reads have been garbage, but in light of Sal and Squiggly flipping, I think jedit looks a bit worse for his scenario posturing.

I know I was pretty adamant about their being some discrepancy in squigs posting and all things considered. I'd say that is still true, but outside of that I dont have much too add and the day has no new revelations.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Oh hmmm well if we don’t vote at all does the game end in a tie?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

My reads have been garbage, but in light of Sal and Squiggly flipping, I think jedit looks a bit worse for his scenario posturing.

I know I was pretty adamant about their being some discrepancy in squigs posting and all things considered. I'd say that is still true, but outside of that I dont have much too add and the day has no new revelations.

There*

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I just think Ixt has been posting more good posts than Hal

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Ixtlilton posted:

tired would you like to go more into detail whyou might prefer me over aa?

I know why I might think it. It just isn't very likely that you'd do it.

After Sal's flip we know it's not TM. There's no way he makes that bus.

As far as I'm concerned right now it's between Hal and AA. If it's Sal/Hal, then Sal is voting with his bro to push a mislynch. Nothing unbelievable in that; although there were three candidates and all of them would be Town in that scenario, it was certain that someone was going to put a vote somewhere to break that chain. If it's Sal/AA, though, then Sal is distancing himself from his bro and he is removing AA from the lynch lead.

I'm going to think a bit on which scenario I think is more likely, but I'm leaning towards AA. However, no matter which of the two we lynch then they should shoot the other because I'm pretty sure that would be game.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Hal Incandenza posted:

Oh hmmm well if we don’t vote at all does the game end in a tie?

Solus said someone would die at random.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

My goodness, look what happens when I don't refresh before posting.

##vote AA

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Look at that. Speak of the devil and he'll apppear

##vote jedit

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I was hoping that the mod would answer Hal and then he would scumclaim and we would all live in harmony

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Yeah I would kill AA. I mean, unless they thought Jedit was bussing their scum pal Sal, I dont see any reason to FOS them.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I’ve been saying all along it’s AA

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

I'm happy with this vote count. All we need to do now is work out which one of TM and Ix is least likely to be scum, then myself and AA can agree which of the other and Hal we are going to brutal. If one of us is scum, Town wins. If both of us are Town, then we won't break the agreement and we should end up with a Town survivor.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I dont have many good thoughts about the game wo that's fine I think. Who should I shoot?

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

yeah, I'm happy with it too if that's the scenario

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Jedit posted:

I'm happy with this vote count. All we need to do now is work out which one of TM and Ix is least likely to be scum, then myself and AA can agree which of the other and Hal we are going to brutal. If one of us is scum, Town wins. If both of us are Town, then we won't break the agreement and we should end up with a Town survivor.

Mafia edit: obviously I mean we should shoot different people.