Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
A client left me a sizeable cash tip and also a gift card for this giant restaurant conglomerate. The only chain within driving distance is the Olive Garden.

I’m gonna get an app and an entree at the bar and try to eat my food without making eye contact with anyone.

How many breadsticks should I eat? Soup or Salad?

Please, everyone, I work hard and deserve a nice meal and some me time, how should I maximize my ‘Garden’ experience?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Eat the entire basket of bread sticks. Obviously.

Paranoid Peanut
Nov 13, 2009

Get a friend and split the meal, weirdo

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

The soup, salad and breadsticks are the best part of the experience so go nuts on them.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

All the 'sticks

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Paranoid Peanut posted:

Get a friend and split the meal, weirdo

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

You're there with family, friend

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
do'nt worry OP im coming

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM
Show up at 11am, soon as they open. Get the unlimited soup/salad/breadsticks. Stay there the entire day, until close, constantly eating. Bring a book.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Super Waffle posted:

Show up at 11am, soon as they open. Get the unlimited soup/salad/breadsticks. Stay there the entire day, until close, constantly eating. Bring a book.

But if you do this be responsible about it and leave a huge tip for your server/servers.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
My friends were hanging out all week, that’s why I need me time. Gonna do steak Gorgonzola Alfredo because that sounds inauthentically Italian.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

But if you do this be responsible about it and leave a huge tip for your server/servers.

Only if theyre good. If they keep you waiting, say Olive Garden backwards 4 times and their teeth will fall out

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Bust Rodd posted:

A client left me a sizeable cash tip and also a gift card for this giant restaurant conglomerate. The only chain within driving distance is the Olive Garden.

I’m gonna get an app and an entree at the bar and try to eat my food without making eye contact with anyone.

How many breadsticks should I eat? Soup or Salad?

Please, everyone, I work hard and deserve a nice meal and some me time, how should I maximize my ‘Garden’ experience?

You got paid cash by a john and now you're going to go eat alone at Olive Garden?

Cap this bad boy off with a roll on over to the discount movie theater and you can make it a hell of a Friday

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
Find another random person and make intense eye contact with them the entire time you're eating.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Bust Rodd posted:

My friends were hanging out all week, that’s why I need me time. Gonna do steak Gorgonzola Alfredo because that sounds inauthentically Italian.

I'm sorry my Canadian girlfriend was telling me something and I missed this. What?

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Big Beef City posted:

I'm sorry my Canadian girlfriend was telling me something and I missed this. What?

She lives in a different multiverse you see

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
gently caress eating there. Just go there, hand the person at the front your gift card, and max it out on bread stick than go home and shove all the stick down your throat hole.

hayden.
Sep 11, 2007

here's a goat on a pig or something
Use it to buy drinks for strangers then go up to them and yell things like "al dente!" and "fettuccine!" in your most comical italian accent

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Missing out on those Applebees Mozzeralla sticks app type function.

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

sweet thursday posted:

Only if theyre good. If they keep you waiting, say Olive Garden backwards 4 times and their teeth will fall out

Ned rag evil o!
Ned rag evil o!
Ned rag evil o!
Ned rag evil o!

My apologies to any now toothless Olive Garden employees browsing the forums.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Rad-daddio posted:

Find another random person and make intense eye contact with them the entire time you're eating.

This guy gets it. I’m gonna tip 20% minimum because waiting tables sucks poo poo and because it’s the right thing to do.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Why the hell would you want to eat at the bar if avoiding people is your goal?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

hayden. posted:

Use it to buy drinks for strangers then go up to them and yell things like "al dente!" and "fettuccine!" in your most comical italian accent

Go to a costume store.
Get a Mario Bros set.
Dress as Luigi.
Tell people you no see-a you brother for a long time, but he love the Italian food, so maybe you-a waita here fora leetle beet. Maybe you have a glassa vino anda you wait. Wherea could he be, ay? Hangin arounda them pipes anda takin them mushrooms all day...

And just get progressively louder, weirder and grosser as you get drunker and load up on bread sticks 'just like mama used to make'

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Dark times at Olive Garden. :smith:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

we have a place called The Old Spaghetti Factory here and im kinda craving some cheap lovely pasta and some really vinegary salad dressing on ice berg lettuce (and bread and garlic butter) and SPUMONI ICE CREAM!!! :2bong:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Eating by yourself at a restaurant is sick cuz you can spend all the money on yourself and just go hyphy. I used to hit up this fancy butcher/restaurant after tattoo sessions and just go to town on a big honking dry aged rib eye after savoring some beef tartare and a WHOLE drat bottle of Cabernet to myself.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

numberoneposter posted:

we have a place called The Old Spaghetti Factory here and im kinda craving some cheap lovely pasta and some really vinegary salad dressing on ice berg lettuce (and bread and garlic butter) and SPUMONI ICE CREAM!!! :2bong:

I always wonder if the spaghetti is old or the factory is old, or if it used to be a spaghetti factory and now it’s something else. So many questions... :thunk:

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017
What do you plan on wearing? Seems like discussing attire for such a fancy meal seems appropriate.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Hell Stink posted:

What do you plan on wearing? Seems like discussing attire for such a fancy meal seems appropriate.

Full tux.

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017

numberoneposter posted:

Old Spaghetti spumoni

:3:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Hell Stink posted:

:mmmsmug:

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
THEY GOT UNLIMITED BREADSTICKS OP! SOUP N' SALAD! :italy:

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I tried buying a pizza scented tshirt but the fuckers wouldn't ship it to canada

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

sell the card at a loss so you can have cash for real things

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

SilvergunSuperman posted:

I tried buying a pizza scented tshirt but the fuckers wouldn't ship it to canada

For $5 less than whatever the shirt cost you I'll teach you how to make your own. PM me.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

numberoneposter posted:

Looked up pics of the food and it’s impressively bland looking but humongous servings. Like stouffers frozen quality lasagna but served in concrete brick proportions, makes Olive Garden look like some bougie poo poo

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

RobattoJesus posted:

Ned rag evil o!
Ned rag evil o!
Ned rag evil o!
Ned rag evil o!

My apologies to any now toothless Olive Garden employees browsing the forums.

You did it.. you went and did it

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Black cargo shorts, sandals, tank top, hoodie. I look like the frontman from counting crows. We’re a southern beach town so this is what everyone wears all the time regardless of the occasion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fist4jesus
Nov 24, 2002

SilvergunSuperman posted:

All of my clothes smell like pizza, well, some of them smell like rear end too.