Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

He knew more than his own source

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

They also could have meant Dain.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

They also could have meant Dain.
I thought he'd already mentioned he was moving back to NXT when the split happened tbh.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
https://twitter.com/MrJacobCohen/status/1139335869754740739

Well there is the NXT Women's Title match.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
I'm sorry it's not the asian woman you wanted

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

gently caress yeah I'm into that.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012
Hell of a developmental league

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
History was made tonight on NXT, by the way.

https://twitter.com/MrJacobCohen/status/1139340591962230791

https://twitter.com/MrJacobCohen/status/1139341961599619072

A contract signing that DIDN'T end in a brawl.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

It's cool that they signed Keith Lee just to do nothing and lose
https://twitter.com/MrJacobCohen/status/1139329608782925824

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

The return was me, returning to the spoilers thread.

Hello.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
As much as we've said they should send guys from the main roster to NXT, this is 100% the wrong way to do it. Sending a Ziggler or a Sheamus would be one thing, that's putting it on par with the two 'real' shows by showing that guys who largely made it are going to this brand and it's not a downgrade. By only sending the guys who've utterly failed and been misused, it's likely going to give NXT a perception of being where the geeks are.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
Mia Yin? But why?

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Astro7x posted:

Mia Yin? But why?

Mia Yim has been racking up a decent number of wins as of late, so she's getting a title shot. Given, I feel like she's either just a filler challenger for Shayna, or she's gonna be getting the Kairi Sane treatment if she does happen to win (win the title only to drop it at the very next big event).

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Gaz-L posted:

As much as we've said they should send guys from the main roster to NXT, this is 100% the wrong way to do it. Sending a Ziggler or a Sheamus would be one thing, that's putting it on par with the two 'real' shows by showing that guys who largely made it are going to this brand and it's not a downgrade. By only sending the guys who've utterly failed and been misused, it's likely going to give NXT a perception of being where the geeks are.

People being sent back to NXT still need to be low enough on the kayfabe tier list where I won’t just assume they will always win in NXT and won’t feel like they are being buried for losing. Fashion Police fit that quite well. Tyson fit that quite well, too.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Gaz-L posted:

The scenarios where I think it would've been okay is if they sent one or two guys maximum, preferably a veteran who needs to reinvent their character (Like TJ Perkins did) or someone who got called up way too quickly and could have benefited staying down there a little longer (Like Killian Dain)

Moving down Fashion Police & Apollo just kinda of feels like someone's trying to purge the main rosters of toys they don't want anymore, regardless of how good everyone sent back down is.

My dumb fantasy booking would've been waiting until after the Kofi/Ziggler feud where Ziggler gets pinned clean in a "Loser leaves TV" match and shows up at NXT, acts like he's too big league for everyone there and goes on a losing streak because he gets rolled up one week by Shane Throne one week, Roddy uses TUE to beat him next week, Kassius Ohno just knocks him out in 5 seconds flat one week because Ziggler wasn't paying attention, and just push the story that he's been coasting all this time and really make him work as an underdog and PROVE he was that drat good the whole time instead of just saying it for years against guys a decade younger and twice as talented.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Chris James 2 posted:

It's cool that they signed Keith Lee just to do nothing and lose
https://twitter.com/MrJacobCohen/status/1139329608782925824

Keith could've been something in AEW.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Davros1 posted:

Keith could've been something in AEW.

Keith Lee was signed before All In. He has an excuse.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Confirmed for Takeover:

Mia Yim vs. Shayna Baszler for the NXT Women's Title
Velveteen Dream vs. Pete Dunne (and potentially Roderick Strong) for the NA Title
Street Profits vs. Undisputed Era for the NXT Tag Titles
Cameron Grimes (Trevor Lee) vs. Jordan Myles (ACH) in the finals of the NXT Breakout Tournament

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I see they dug the ol' FCW Name Generator out of storage for this latest round of signings

Choom Gangster
Oct 29, 2006

Told y'all it was gonna be 'Dango

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
https://twitter.com/MrJacobCohen/status/1139337212389208064

Kind of an understatement...

https://gfycat.com/glitteringpertinentfairyfly

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

It feels like Shayna has been NXT women's champion for 5 years.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

bradzilla posted:

It feels like Shayna has been NXT women's champion for 5 years.

Interesting fact. If Shayna retains at Toronto, she will very likely break Asuka's record of longest combined days as champ.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

DarkstarIV posted:

Interesting fact. If Shayna retains at Toronto, she will very likely break Asuka's record of longest combined days as champ.

NXT WarGames is Nov 23rd. She'll beat Asuka's combined days as champ record on Nov 16th.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Astro7x posted:

NXT WarGames is Nov 23rd. She'll beat Asuka's combined days as champ record on Nov 16th.

Yup. And if Shayna retains at Takeover: Toronto, I don't see her losing the title before War Games unless they decide at the last minute to do another Evolution PPV this year.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012
Having only watched Takeovers I can assure everyone that Asuka and Shayna both had boring reigns that lasted way too long

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

PWInsider posted:

Bray Wyatt is slated to be at this Monday's Raw taping in Los Angeles, PWInsider.com has confirmed. While there is no confirmation Wyatt will appear live on the show (as opposed to another Firefly Funhouse segment airing), it is the first time in awhile that he will physically be present at the taping.

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

so all this time Bray has just been sitting at home collecting paychecks

smart boy

Rusty Shackelford
Feb 7, 2005

HerraS posted:

so all this time Bray has just been sitting at home collecting paychecks

smart boy

Didn't he just have a baby?

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

Rusty Shackelford posted:

Knash Sixx Rotunda.

(I promise I didn't make that up)

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

he actually managed to beat trent reznor in terrible baby names

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

Rusty Shackelford posted:

hey now I agree hes still chunky but thats uncalled for

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
why would you name your child after Kevin Nash

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Low Desert Punk posted:

why wouldn't you name your child after Kevin Nash

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
The Rotunda family really needs to stop naming their kids after random dudes Mike used to work with

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Look, Mike swore an oath that everyone he drew money with would be honored by his descendants.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Benne posted:

The Rotunda family really needs to stop naming their kids after random dudes Mike used to work with

Actually I think they need to do the exact loving opposite of that.

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

Low Desert Punk posted:

why would you name your child after X-Pac

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I'm going to name my child Giant Gonzalez Shockmaster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009