Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Bacon Taco posted:

I would like to learn more about this wank square

A wank polyhedron perhaps...?

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

wank timecube

LethalGeek

GF is talking about emailing the stove maker about making the speaker louder and/or adding bluetso it can chirp at us very clearly

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Bacon Taco posted:

I would like to learn more about this wank square

:yossame: :heysexy:

Stoner Sloth

hamjobs posted:

Please don't touch the wank square until you wash your hands

Ackshually a wank square is just a special case of a wank rhombus or cumbus as it is colloquially known. :eng101:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Merry cumbus

Stoner Sloth

santa led away in handcuffs, police say 'cumbutts' holiday highly suspicious

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

The wank square is illegal as horny is prohibited thankyou for coming to Ted talk

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

hamjobs posted:

The wank square is illegal as horny is prohibited thankyou for coming to Ted talk

jeffery
The Suffering is Real(™)

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

FlaxAxis

sup #entitlitos
flashback
it's 4th of July, early 2010s
my star trek: tng dvds are about to be overdue back at the library
I assemble my cohorts for a twilight walk to the library eight or ten blocks away
The Big Town Fireworks were booming off in the distance
the neighborhood folks were popping off their personal shows, a lot of mortars for some reason
it sounded like a warzone
and the light really was perfect

vanisher = sig champ

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
:allears: go on...

FlaxAxis

sup #entitlitos

oh thats it no story or anything, just a little magic moment I remember.
I used to feel that way a lot. nowadays even when something is amazing I have to try real hard to put myself into the moment, to fight the numbness. but back in those college dropout bohemian rapscallion daze it felt magical all the time. like the world was in our hands. like anything was possible. is that what nostalgia is? my life is objectively better now but for some reason the youthtimes are so wistful and indulgent to remember
am i old now

vanisher = sig champ

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FlaxAxis posted:

I used to feel that way a lot. nowadays even when something is amazing I have to try real hard to put myself into the moment, to fight the numbness. but back in those college dropout bohemian rapscallion daze it felt magical all the time. like the world was in our hands. like anything was possible. is that what nostalgia is? my life is objectively better now but for some reason the youthtimes are so wistful and indulgent to remember
am i old now

warm spring night in 1996 at a party at an old farmhouse in western massachusetts
sitting with my girlfriend, who i was living with at the time, on a blanket on the grass
fire flies all around, tons of good friends, kegs of lovely beer, bottles of wine, lots of drugs
listening to a local college band play a cover of the allman brothers-blue skies into the black crows-wiser time

:love:

Robot Made of Meat

Luvcow posted:

warm spring night in 1996 at a party at an old farmhouse in western massachusetts
sitting with my girlfriend, who i was living with at the time, on a blanket on the grass
fire flies all around, tons of good friends, kegs of lovely beer, bottles of wine, lots of drugs
listening to a local college band play a cover of the allman brothers-blue skies into the black crows-wiser time

Any memory with fireflies is a good memory.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

cda

by Hand Knit
Lying in a hammock on the rooftop deck of our beach house, looking up at the Perseids as the wind gently rocked us

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

cda posted:

Lying in a hammock on the rooftop deck of our beach house, looking up at the Perseids as the wind gently rocked us

tranquility

Goons Are Gifts

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

That's my warcry when opening a fresh box of crackers.

ashrum3
hads you some combos and soda its all good man puff puff pass k

HappyKitty

whoah what time is it

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

HappyKitty posted:

whoah what time is it

time to post because you're too high to post my good friend happy kitty!!!!!!!

Goons Are Gifts

woah HK!!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

f r I c k peaches n cream is good

TheShrike

You mechs may have copper wiring to re-route your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.

FlaxAxis posted:

am i old now

i feel the same way man, looking back at the college days and the vibrancy i felt back then just totally overwhelms all of my current experiences. maybe i'll look back on this time in the same way a decade from now? gets you thinking.

TheShrike

You mechs may have copper wiring to re-route your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.

Luvcow posted:

TheShrike

wow was i really the last one to post here? crazy.

i have no new material, maybe next time guys.

TheShrike

i guess everyone just got too high to post in BYOB, heh :smuggo:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm definitely too high to post anywhere

Riatsala

All Princesses are Tyrants

I found strawberry rhubarb gummies that I'd buy even if they didn't get me high af

But they even get me high af

God is real and he loves me

Goons Are Gifts

Wasn't this on, like, Page 8 by now? drat we were all too high to post in byob

Heather Papps

hello friend

Goons Are Great posted:

Wasn't this on, like, Page 8 by now? drat we were all too high to post in byob

gently caress i smoked a bone and now i am triyng to find the bump this thread thread what am i doing here?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Stoner Sloth

Heather Papps posted:

gently caress i smoked a bone and now i am triyng to find the bump this thread thread what am i doing here?

BUMP... errr... sorry, I'm way too high for this... I'll see myself out.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Stoner Sloth posted:

BUMP... errr... sorry, I'm way too high for this... I'll see myself out.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Macnult

i haven’t smoked in weeks and now i’m too anxious to post in BYOB

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Macnult posted:

i haven’t smoked in weeks and now i’m too anxious to post in BYOB

I'll hook you up so you can be too high to post in BYOB

Macnult

hamjobs posted:

I'll hook you up so you can be too high to post in BYOB

i had to stop for personal reasons unfortunately

please get too high for me, i need a pinch smoker

Goons Are Gifts

byob high council, assemble!!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Macnult posted:

i had to stop for personal reasons unfortunately

please get too high for me, i need a pinch smoker

Goons Are Great posted:

byob high council, assemble!!

I'll do my part!

:buddy: :350: :2bong: :yayclod: :okpos:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

crystal Ghost
everyone's high & drunk .. . . .nice . . .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
im sitting here, high, hi

byob hi hello

woah