Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Does Kawhi stay?
This poll is closed.
He stay 95 32.20%
He leave 99 33.56%
ask Uncle Dennis 57 19.32%
burn down Toronto if he doesn't 44 14.92%
Total: 295 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Katana_Warrior posted:

I'm real happy that the Timberwolves traded up for a pick without giving up Covington. Dario will fit right into that European Stretch 4 shaped hole on the Suns roster.

please do not remind me of this, although if he smokes weed then we can ditch josh jackson for nothing as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Woj only said Hunter, fwiw

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
I can't believe 2nd place Rookie of the year dario saric is treated like he's trash

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Hunter might be really good in a couple years, I'd prefer Culver but if they could only make it up to 4 then cool, that seems fine.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

hifi posted:

If they have a handshake deal with dlo then they need bigs
DLo Booker Oubre Saric Ayton? Sounds kind of bad.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.
That’s a handsome 1-3 not a lot of teams can say that tbh

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Poor Ayton is going to carve out a spot on the low block and have everyone ignore him

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

I hate to be that dude but watch espn isn't taking my login for some reason and /r/nbastreams is dead... Where does one go now?

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/BobbyMarks42/status/1141830749164834819

:thunk:

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Hunter might be really good in a couple years, I'd prefer Culver but if they could only make it up to 4 then cool, that seems fine.

Culver is also gonna be there at 4 they just prefer Hunter

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

Ok, I guess. I don't think we have a PF on the roster anymore.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
https://twitter.com/FlyByKnite/status/1141834468698624000

Danny Ainge did another one his classic things were he calls a reporter to tell them how close he was to a trade that another team made

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
NO jettisoning that bad Soloman Hill deal is an underrated part of that trade.

Katana_Warrior
Dec 25, 2009

Lockback posted:

Ok, I guess. I don't think we have a PF on the roster anymore.

It's Keita time

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Jota posted:

Culver is also gonna be there at 4 they just prefer Hunter

I was under the impression he was going at 3.

Whatever, Trae Young has more or less worked out so far and the Hawks have a nice core developing, I trust Schlenck. If Hunter's his guy then who am I to bitch?

Having Solomon Hill's dead rear end for a year tho will sure be exciting

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Ghetto SuperCzar posted:

I hate to be that dude but watch espn isn't taking my login for some reason and /r/nbastreams is dead... Where does one go now?

Check your pms

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
gonna laugh when the Pelicans end up with Kawhi or some poo poo.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
If the Celtics would've just been the third team in the Lakers deal they could've had the 4 and the Pelicans could've had more picks but that probably would've been bad for optics.

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
There seems to be an awful lot of stuff dependent on a trade that technically hasn't happened yet

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Katana_Warrior posted:

It's Keita time

Wait gently caress our 4 is going to be Hayward and that's why they did this trade.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

https://twitter.com/AlbertNahmad/status/1141836382870167553

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

https://twitter.com/TheSteinLine/status/1141837139849752576

This is great, Either Culver or White drops to the bulls.

Dexo fucked around with this message at 23:41 on Jun 20, 2019

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

leftist heap posted:

There seems to be an awful lot of stuff dependent on a trade that technically hasn't happened yet

The AD one? It happened for all intents and purposes. Ignore anyone who says LA will pull 3D chess and try to change the terms. It would be the end of the career of many people in the Lakers org if they did that.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Ghetto SuperCzar posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/nbathunder/comments/c31zh2/2019_nba_draft/

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Dexo posted:

https://twitter.com/TheSteinLine/status/1141837139849752576

This is great, Either Culver or Young drops to the bulls.

Young?

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

White. I'm dumb.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

I think Minnesota takes Coby White here.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Dario is cool, deserves a better home than whatever Sarver's doing

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1141838593926795269

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1141838593926795269?s=20

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Oh My God

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

After 1 & 2 no other player is going to be wearing the hat of the team they actually start playing for.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Dexo why do you want Culver? His gamelog in the tourney seems to say he can't shoot but does anyway

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

mastershakeman posted:

gamelog in the tourney

jfc

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Culver probably fits the Hawks more than Hunter but they're both great.

My hot take is that the Hawks will be a top 4 seed in the east next season

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Why would I watch Texas tech play, ever

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
I have examined the box scores from exactly four games, and I have opinions

Tech's team was loving butt on offense outside of Culver and he was in a role that he will basically never have in the NBA. He had the usage of like Russell Westbrook because no one else could dribble. He's a really good finisher, passer, and defender, and his shot is a work in progress but he was a lot better from three the year before when they were a little more balanced offensively.

MourningView fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Jun 20, 2019

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

MourningView posted:

I have examined the box scores from exactly four games, and I have opinions

What more do you need?????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

https://www.sbnation.com/nba/2019/6/18/18678005/jarrett-culver-nba-draft-texas-tech-scouting-report-video-stats-high-school-recruiting