Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God

Vichan posted:

I wish I could find the clip of Bennington making fun of the appearance, poo poo was hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_YPUzuxn24&t=3618s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

torturemyballs
Feb 25, 2015

MullardEL34 posted:

BroJoe has filed a DMCA takedown suit against KiwiFarms. This is going to be entertaining.
:getin:

Where do you get your updates? I miss the sub :(

feigning interest
Jun 22, 2007

I just hate seeing anything go to waste.

JFC posted:

<bennington riffs on brother joe's appearance on the people's court>

lmfao @ 1:20:58
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_YPUzuxn24&t=4858s

MullardEL34
Sep 30, 2008

Basking in the cathode glow

torturemyballs posted:

Where do you get your updates? I miss the sub :(

The reddit pests have their own forum now. It's like the r/O&A version of SomethingSensitive, a forum for edgy racist shitposters banned from another forum.
Warning: It's an absolute cesspit of edgy racist shitposting. Lot's of the "N-person" word, antisemitic poo poo, and gay slurs referring to BroJoe and that Pat guy they hate so drat much. Also lot's of FEED NANA, of course.
:frogsiren::nms::nws:https://opienanthony.com/:nws::nms::frogsiren:
Apparently they have a Discord server too, but I'm not gonna touch that poo poo with a 10 foot lead shielded pole, one, for my own sanity and two, not ending up on some kind of watchlist.

MullardEL34 fucked around with this message at 08:12 on Jun 19, 2019

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

I'LL PUNISH YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR CRIME

quote:

The constant gently caress all n***s and f***s energy has to be balanced out somehow.

quote:

I don't have much of a beef with n***s to be honest, I agree with what is said of them, but I do take pity on them to a degree for what they endured here. They know not what they do.

quote:

The J*** and The F*** is fully aware of what they do, in contrast

Jesus Christ, that site reminds me of my edgy teen days when I would browse extremist websites for fun. O&A truly got the fanbase they deserved in the end.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:coolspot:
Seashells by the
Seashorpheus
And this is what we call a logical conclusion, folks. :nallears:

MullardEL34
Sep 30, 2008

Morter posted:

And this is what we call a logical conclusion, folks. :nallears:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSgdBKkb3G0

torturemyballs
Feb 25, 2015

MullardEL34 posted:

The reddit pests have their own forum now. It's like the r/O&A version of SomethingSensitive, a forum for edgy racist shitposters banned from another forum.
Warning: It's an absolute cesspit of edgy racist shitposting. Lot's of the "N-person" word, antisemitic poo poo, and gay slurs referring to BroJoe and that Pat guy they hate so drat much. Also lot's of FEED NANA, of course.
:frogsiren::nms::nws:https://opienanthony.com/:nws::nms::frogsiren:
Apparently they have a Discord server too, but I'm not gonna touch that poo poo with a 10 foot lead shielded pole, one, for my own sanity and two, not ending up on some kind of watchlist.

Yeah i just like the messing with brojoe and ant stuff haha, the edgelord stuff is annoying

Phlag
Nov 2, 2000

We make a special trip just for you, same low price.

Ron Bennington, Robert Kelly, Rich Vos, and Jim Florentine are going on a 14 city tour, mainly in the Northeast US. Tickets are available on presale right now to anyone with that URL.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
No thanks.

katatonic
Mar 14, 2007

Jesus Christ I didn’t even recognize Bobby Kelly

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Do you think they tried to book Louis for that tour? Seems like he'd fit the theme.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Phlag posted:

Ron Bennington, Robert Kelly, Rich Vos, and Jim Florentine are going on a 14 city tour, mainly in the Northeast US. Tickets are available on presale right now to anyone with that URL.

The direct to video Wild Hogs sequel.

MullardEL34
Sep 30, 2008

Opie finally admitted that he has been fired by Westwood One.

https://www.reddit.com/r/opieandfriends/comments/c2xpk8/opie_talks_about_being_fired_on_his_podcast/

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

well he'll at least probably do pretty well in podcasting since he has the strong brand of the opie radio name

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

What is it with Opie and the ocean?

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Seashells by the
Seashorpheus
I sorta wanna find all the times Opie said how easy podcasting would be and just :allears: at the screen

Vichan posted:

something something washed up

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Vichan posted:

You ever take a poo poo on the beach bro?

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

katatonic posted:

Jesus Christ I didn’t even recognize Bobby Kelly

Has he not always looked like King Kong Bundy??

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

He thinned out for like a week on one of those crash diets, but for the most part always looked like that.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006
I'll drive to Red Bank to see Ronnie B and sit politely through the other three.

Also, what is a Kiwi Farms? Is that more or less like the Big Apple Ranch?

MullardEL34
Sep 30, 2008

Cory Lidle posted:

Also, what is a Kiwi Farms? Is that more or less like the Big Apple Ranch?

Remember Helldump 2000? Imagine that but for all the weirdos on the entire internet.

MullardEL34 fucked around with this message at 05:36 on Jun 21, 2019

BrandonGK
May 6, 2005

Throw it out the airlock.

MullardEL34 posted:

Remember Helldump 2000? Imagine that but for all the weirdos on the entire internet.

After spending years throwing rocks at a hornet’s nest and being chased by the swarm, Joe decided to throw a rock at a sleeping grizzly bear.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
Ice Cuuuuube.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006
Adam Walsh!

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Seashells by the
Seashorpheus

Cory Lidle posted:

Adam Walsh!

I wish I could find when they riffed on it, but...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuidAZxk-G0

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

Morter posted:

I wish I could find when they riffed on it, but...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuidAZxk-G0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FSfZzwakcU

poo poo came out of nowhere.

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Research confirms that black is a color like silver is a color, and that beyond black is clarity.

Phlag posted:

Vos' only value is being a punching bag for other comedians. Same for Bobby Kelly, but slightly less so.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Rich Vos is a loving bafoon. He has been telling the same jokes for decades, constantly gets things wrong, uses the cheapest jabs to attack, yet thinks he should be more successful than he is currently.

He is by far the worst regular, but it was still entertaining sometimes because of how dumb he is most of time. Look up some of his stand-up on youtube... it's so bad. Of course many of the dumb folks who would listened to O&A found him funny though.

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

T Bowl posted:

Rich Vos is a loving bafoon. He has been telling the same jokes for decades, constantly gets things wrong, uses the cheapest jabs to attack, yet thinks he should be more successful than he is currently.

He is by far the worst regular, but it was still entertaining sometimes because of how dumb he is most of time. Look up some of his stand-up on youtube... it's so bad. Of course many of the dumb folks who would listened to O&A found him funny though.

i went and saw rich and thought he actually was funny and I use him as a counterpoint when people say you have to be smart to be funny because he is also a tremendous loving idiot

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Stefan Prodan posted:

i went and saw rich and thought he actually was funny and I use him as a counterpoint when people say you have to be smart to be funny because he is also a tremendous loving idiot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tzMhREX5kk

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
I hadn’t thought about Vos in forever, but last week I had a random dream where I was checked into a Rich Vos themed hotel room, complete with wall art reading “11,435 days without a drug or drink”. I hate my goddamn brain.

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
[link to the segment where Vos gave out his twitter password on the air goes here]

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Seashells by the
Seashorpheus

Sheen Sheen posted:

[link to the segment where Vos gave out his twitter password on the air goes here]

"What's your twitter handle?"
"Comic63???"

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

All the comics actual acts are worse than them just bullshitting in front of a mic. This is true for literally every comedian with a podcast and it's honestly kind of a bummer.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I like Vos because he is a successful person working in a challenging field for someone with his disability.

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

I wish there was a camera in the room when he tried to sell those fake yeezys.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
It came out that Trump refers to his Jewish son in law as "the only dumb Jew" and I immediately thought of Vos.

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

the best Vos thing that isn't him being a moron is when he and Patrice went after Dat Phan on Tough Crowd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002

Morter posted:

"What's your twitter handle?"
"Comic63???"

My favorite was when they changed his profile pic to a picture of a horse’s rear end :v: