Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who goes #3 overall
Bowen Byram (D)
Vasili Podkolzin (RW)
A WHL Center (C)
A USNTDP Player (C/W)
Other
View Results

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

T-Bone posted:

Boqvist signed last week? well I fuckin missed that

the HF bozo who broke the initial news was off by 4 weeks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Why do I get the sinking feeling nothing interesting is going to happen today

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

ThinkTank posted:

still laughing my rear end off at your post a few days ago calling that benning should draft an enforcer and trade for lucic so i expect benning to draft an enforcer and trade for lucic

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME
Rumor seems to be that the Hawks really like Dach...

sedative
Mar 20, 2003

‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ :allears:
I hope tiny boy Cole Caufield slips to 11, but I don't trust Chuck Fletcher to take him. I'm already disappointed!

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Stevie Y, please use demonic evil majicks to cause Bowen Byram to fall to sixth.

Gonz fucked around with this message at 23:24 on Jun 21, 2019

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

Even if the Rangers can't trade back into the first round I keep thinking "Kakko, Fox, Trouba" and can't be sad

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
i have never seen jim benning smiling

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
you should’ve seen him after they drafted hughes, he was like a little kid on christmas

Misanthrope
Jun 10, 2001

QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK
That hair dye though.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
he just has that perpetual frownyface which makes him extremely annoying to look at

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Misanthrope posted:

That hair dye though.

He knows a thing or two about getting younger

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

sedative posted:

I hope tiny boy Cole Caufield slips to 11, but I don't trust Chuck Fletcher to take him. I'm already disappointed!

i'm hoping he slips to around there and then the rangers can trade up!

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

VJeff posted:

Somebody give it to me straight what are the odds Bryam gets to 6.

Some speculation that the Wings might trade down.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Cole Caulfield gets draft day

https://twitter.com/nhlgifs/status/1142204229886599170?s=19

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

ThinkTank posted:

I mean, I don't think there have been real rumours attached to any big names, just vague stuff around Kessel/Letang/Subban that have already been shot down

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
gently caress detroit and gently caress stevie y

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Levitate posted:

Put some money on it!

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
When does this thing start? I’ve heard at 8, but is that like “coverage starts at 8, draft actually starts at 9” or has coverage already started and the draft actually starts at 8

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

My team doesn't pick until tomorrow so I ust for "WE HAVE A TRADE" :unsmigghh:

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

OldSenileGuy posted:

When does this thing start? I’ve heard at 8, but is that like “coverage starts at 8, draft actually starts at 9” or has coverage already started and the draft actually starts at 8

gary walks up to the stage around 8:05 to 8:10

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Haha I loved Bob McKenzie running through all the Canadian teams just repeating "they tell me they haven't been offered anything worthwhile to make a move, they're expecting to pick." God this day is always such a let down.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

lmao NHL Network feed is talking about how good the Canucks rebuild is going, how good Benning is, and how good their owner is

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Levitate posted:

lmao NHL Network feed is talking about how good the Canucks rebuild is going, how good Benning is, and how good their owner is

Hey man, they're down to only like five albatross contracts. Once Benning gets rid of those (after he brought them in in the first place) the rebuild can begin in earnest and they can start picking up picks and prospects. They're only like 4 years away from getting this rebuild off the ground!

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog

Levitate posted:

I can live with that rumor, although I think Byram would be my preferred choice.

The only Hawks rumor I don't want to come true is that Corey Perry one because 1) gross and 2) how much older and slower does Stan Bowman want this team to be?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Gonz posted:

Stevie Y, please use demonic evil majicks to cause Bowen Byram to fall to sixth.

Yeeeeaaaaaaah

AsInHowe posted:

Some speculation that the Wings might trade down.

Nooooooooooooooooo!

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
blues legend martin brodeur

clean ayers act
Aug 13, 2007

How do I shot puck!?

VJeff posted:

Yeeeeaaaaaaah

Nooooooooooooooooo!

Im completely fine with the wings trading down if Byram isn't available. Wings need D and some good ones should be there at around 10-20

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

clean ayers act posted:

Im completely fine with the wings trading down if Byram isn't available. Wings need D and some good ones should be there at around 10-20

Moritz Seider seems to be a target, but not a good value at 6.

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS
I want Detroit to take the little boy who scores well.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

clean ayers act posted:

I can't see Byram dropping below the Kings at 5.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
gary with the save

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS
Smartest thing Gary has ever done

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Awwww, it's those boys. :unsmith:

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
I must admit, I respect that Bettman just soaks in the boos like a fuckin' wrestling heel

clean ayers act
Aug 13, 2007

How do I shot puck!?

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

I can't see Byram dropping below the Kings at 5.

Right, but i can hope for a miracle.
Wings should have taken quinn last year but ah well

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

and then he brings out messier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

El Gallinero Gros posted:

I must admit, I respect that Bettman just soaks in the boos like a fuckin' wrestling heel

Bettman would be better than Vince McMahon.