Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZZ0MJgxjsM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
I’ll wait for humalong and Jen x to post but my vote is basically worthless

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Retro Futurist posted:

Pmush, Poopsie the Cat, Town Aligned Miller, fell down the stairs N3

It is now D4

I mean bee really you think there are two millers instead of a backup rolecop? In a game with no cop?

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
honestly I'm waiting to see if humalong even shows up

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Hal Incandenza posted:

I mean bee really you think there are two millers instead of a backup rolecop? In a game with no cop?

No it seems unlikely tbh. Hal I want to believe you but I’m paranoid

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Bee if you are town and we lose when we literally could have won if you weren’t being a doofus well I will be very dissatisfied

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
##vote humalong lol

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Hi I’m a miller, Hal is scum

##vote hal

Please don’t throw the game binus

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Mr. Humalong posted:

It’s not the kind of thing you can ignore when you wear a badge. Not that I wear mine much any more, makes me too much of a target when I’m doing my best work at the bottom of a bottle of bargain bin booze.

This was my breadcrumb

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Mr. Humalong posted:

This was my breadcrumb

Yes that sounds just like a miller breadcrumb!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

In addition to the semi-ridiculous second miller claim, humalong was very reluctant to vote SiV after the claim (to be fair I had questions about OMG's claim too but I also always said we should vote SiV anyway and did vote SiV), did vote her at one point but immediately unvoted her a the first opportunity. Never voted Miku and defended them and SiV a few times as well.

There is also a good bit of pointless back-and-forth with vienna when she was alive that sure seem like something a scum with no reads most of the game (just an AA fixation) would do to lazily generate content.

I am sorry I never breadcrumbed backup BUT I did make this post around D4

Hal Incandenza posted:

I kind of suspect Opop went with a bit of role fuckery in this game

Because my role is actually "backup cop" and I was like hmmmm there does not seem to be a cop in this game (since I figured a cop would have made themselves known by then and I was starting to suspect the rolecop was the only cop) but we have godfathers and millers as if there was a real cop.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Why would there be a backup rolecop in a game with two millers, a bunch of vanilla, and a godfather

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Hal also very rarely interacted with either Mikujin or siv beyond some lyrics chat

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I mean feel free to hammer me neuts if you don’t care who you win with, but I’d hate to see Binus lose after he did such good work getting siv and mikujin

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Mr. Humalong posted:

Why would there be a backup rolecop in a game with two millers, a bunch of vanilla, and a godfather

Only one miller... and as I said, a bit of fuckery on RFs part

Mr. Humalong posted:

Hal also very rarely interacted with either Mikujin or siv beyond some lyrics chat

True I didn’t interact with them much but you can find plenty of examples of me voting them and/or agreeing they would be a good vote.

Mr. Humalong posted:

I mean feel free to hammer me neuts if you don’t care who you win with, but I’d hate to see Binus lose after he did such good work getting siv and mikujin

And finish with some sucking up, at least you are making an effort which I appreciate

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
I think that I’m just gonna do whatever binus wants done, b/c mikujin put in enough effort as scum (vs PMUSH as town) that I don’t really think either side, deserves a loss

And I win regardless

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Jen X posted:

I think that I’m just gonna do whatever binus wants done, b/c mikujin put in enough effort as scum (vs PMUSH as town) that I don’t really think either side, deserves a loss

And I win regardless

Binus is voting Hum...

But I get where you are coming from. I kind of think town deserves it for nailing scum three straight days after a complete gently caress up the first few days, who doesn’t love a great comeback story

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Hal Incandenza posted:

Binus is voting Hum...

But I get where you are coming from. I kind of think town deserves it for nailing scum three straight days after a complete gently caress up the first few days, who doesn’t love a great comeback story

Oh, sure, my point is really just that I’m declaring this a threeway standoff and seeing if binus changes his mind before I (or gulag) hammer whoever it is

Voting hum without letting him talk is just unsporting, hahaha

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Ask yourself what's more likely: a miller that claimed relatively early or a "backup cop" who claims at LYLO and spent the game lurking and helping no lunches happen

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Mr. Humalong posted:

Ask yourself what's more likely: a miller that claimed relatively early or a "backup cop" who claims at LYLO and spent the game lurking and helping no lunches happen

Lol not only were both no lynches going to be on town AA which would probably mean the scum would have already won, on D1 I was actually voting AA before you were and actively posting at deadline. Since then I’ve voted both scum out and you’ve voted for neither of them.

You might want to come at me with something better than that friend.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

And last night was literally the first time I could even use my role in what world would I claim before now

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Miller - pmush
3p survivor - Jen x
3p lover? Whatever gulag claims
Vanilla - Inf
Vanilla - steak
Vanilla - AA
Vanilla - B-
Jailer - tomm
Rolecop - omg
backup - Hal

Godfather - siv
Watcher - Mikujin
??? - humalong (claims miller)

What a strange setup. I hope I’m right. Miller and godfather in a game with no cop.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
I still want to read the new posts again but I feel pretty good about my humalong vote

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

b-minus1 posted:

I hope I’m right.

You're not

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Well played scum game, Hal.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

b-minus1 posted:

Miller - pmush
3p survivor - Jen x
3p lover? Whatever gulag claims
Vanilla - Inf
Vanilla - steak
Vanilla - AA
Vanilla - B-
Jailer - tomm
Rolecop - omg
backup - Hal

Godfather - siv
Watcher - Mikujin
??? - humalong (claims miller)

What a strange setup. I hope I’m right. Miller and godfather in a game with no cop.

There was also a tracker. But yeah unusual which is why I said I thought there was rolefuckery. Rolecop is a tough investigative role because only SiV would appear as obvious scum and otherwise it’s only useful to catch lies, so it’s pretty luck that 2 of 3 scum were caught by rolecops. And dual survivors too... nice one RF

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Oh wait no tracker, why did I think that?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Oh Mikujin fakeclaimed tracker instead of just claiming watcher, weird move Miku. I knew I recalled someone saying they were a tracker

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Mr. Humalong posted:

It's possible. There are at least two millers.

##unvote

This was after omgs when humalong “breadcrumbed” Miller. Prolly trying to get ahead of any future potential cop investigation

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Mr. Humalong posted:

Not liking the Miku push, honestly.

I’ve been shitposting most of this game cause I figured I would die early

How disappointing

Now you don’t want to die

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

##unvote

mother of god

Opop messaged me (TWICE) to say he screwed up and humalong is a MILLER

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

so... that is very interesting

I need to look back at the votes. I think Jen or Gulag could have won instantly if they were actually scum so perhaps B- is the bad guy?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sorry I feel like an idiot I was out of cell range most of yesterday so I must have missed that Opop sent that yesterday (thankfully he read the game and saw that I clearly missed it and sent it again a little bit ago)

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Or maybe Jen/Gulag are NOT survivors but I don't know what to think now

Or one of those two is actually scum

If they were a whole other team where was their kill before now

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

But of course humalong also has a sketchy post history...

Man everything I have been thinking the last day is now all wrong.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Hal Incandenza posted:

##unvote

mother of god

Opop messaged me (TWICE) to say he screwed up and humalong is a MILLER

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

b-minus1 posted:

Hal you are probably scum and town is hosed ugh

This post could have been a hammer on hum because gulag and I both had votes on hum, makes it highly unlikely b- is scum, unless he didn't believe the survivor thing.

Gulag and Jen were both present and able to hammer hum for a good chuck of the day today.

wtf

Hum Scum Miller?

Or else the survivors are liars and/or someone thinks they are faking

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

GulagDolls posted:

What if it was scum death miller

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

GulagDolls posted:

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL I am mostly sure Opop would never do that.

However a scum miller in a game with only a rolecop would essentially function like a godfather, it surely is the role that would be least likely to be scum.

I mean all my points about humalong and his spotty vote record and AA fixation still stand, but I don't know how much my mistaken thought he was lying is coloring my reads now.