Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

T-man posted:

Hilary won in 2016, we've just all been deepfaking Trump in to gently caress with you. You're actually on a reality show to see how people would act if Trump had somehow won. Enjoy this shocking season 3 reveal #morelikepoomanshow

please dont doxx my hopes and dreams and / or delusions of grandeur

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

lmao

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:perfect:

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Still an improvement.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

The Pooman Show mascot suuucks

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.

Country Boys Make Doe

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Wild T posted:

Country Boys Make Doe

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Cops are trash

https://twitter.com/NickAtNews/status/1143656461890990080?s=19

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

The laws are trash too. Like "you are saving your life but you broke a law so I'm arresting you even though I don't have to instead of protecting you from abuse and murder which I could easily do within the law. The law allows me to do the wrong thing because I feel like it. Also if you weren't white I'd murder you and if someone investigated I'd probably get a paid vacation."

Trash cops, trash law, trash establishment.

Scathach has a new favorite as of 23:14 on Jun 26, 2019

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Lol of course her motivation was pure greed, that’s why she broke into his place and stole the guns and pawned them.

I mean that’s what happened, right?

Ps gently caress the police

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Scathach posted:

The laws are trash too. Like "you are saving your life but you broke a law so I'm arresting you even though I don't have to instead of protecting you from abuse and murder which I could easily do within the law. The law allows me to do the wrong thing because I feel like it. Also if you weren't white I'd murder you and if someone investigated I'd probably get a paid vacation."

Trash cops, trash law, trash establishment.

Pretty sure a lot of women that shot and killed their abusers in self defense got murder charges too,which pokes a big hole in the idea that lawful citizens need guns for self defense.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Panfilo posted:

Pretty sure a lot of women that shot and killed their abusers in self defense got murder charges too,which pokes a big hole in the idea that lawful citizens need guns for self defense.

You silly. In America "self defense" means shooting the scary unarmed black teenager that was going to rob you of all your stuff and rape all your female relatives, living and dead. ... Well he was probably going to do that. ... No, he never did anything, but he was probably thinking it. You know how those people are.

Anything else is wrong and bad, and not the fault of the gun, or the other gun that they had unlocked in the house.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

my mum and dah on their 2nd marriage date

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

heres me (plz dont dox_

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

text me a vag pic posted:

Your mum is cute. What a strong jaw line. Wow.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

text me a vag pic posted:

Dude's barcode hair specifies Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

:chloe:

40-Degree Day
Sep 24, 2012

gently caress

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

More like Beto O Dork

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Who taught this dog to talk. What a dumbass. What a poo poo for brains. Even my cats don't say "pawgree" and they skipped half their lessons

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
the conditions in our concentration camps sure are pawful

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
It's hosed up that Robert 'Beto' O'Rourke adopted a talking dog as a child in defiance of every God's law. Doubly so, considering how he raised it.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Your choice of corn or floor tortillas

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

SURPRISE! It's from Arizona.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Not sure which is more AUG, using the floor as a surface to prepare food, or charging $15 a burrito.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Wild T posted:

Country Boys Make Doe

Kwanzaa Quickie
Nov 4, 2009
I’m convinced a ton of these Facebook marketplace listings are drug/prostitution covers.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Honestly, that'd be respectable. No point being upset at poors for doing whatever it takes to get ahead, just to barely tread water, while the wealthy actively sabotage themselves and confess to every crime under the sun, and they are literally incapable of facing consequences for their actions.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Tubgoat posted:

Not sure which is more AUG, using the floor as a surface to prepare food, or charging $15 a burrito.

I figured it was for the whole batch.

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

Come to the Undead Settlement in the next 20 mins if u want an ash kicking

Tubgoat posted:

Honestly, that'd be respectable. No point being upset at poors for doing whatever it takes to get ahead, just to barely tread water, while the wealthy actively sabotage themselves and confess to every crime under the sun, and they are literally incapable of facing consequences for their actions.

$15 floor burritos are not, in fact, respectable, nice try.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

a family coming together to make a gently caress-off enormous quantity of tamales to sell to raise funds is a time-honored tradition, though

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

at least do it on a table though jeez

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Bertrand Hustle posted:

at least do it on a table though jeez

Gotta sell about 10 burrito's to buy a table though

j.peeba
Oct 25, 2010

Almost Human
Nap Ghost

DandyLion posted:

Gotta sell about 10 burrito's to buy a table though

It’s Burrito Clicker!

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

central dogma posted:

$15 floor burritos are not, in fact, respectable, nice try.

No no, as a prostitution/drug/etc front.

And I am reasonably sure their local Craigslist has a free table for pickup somewhere within a 20-minute drive of them.

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006
Maybe the point is to make it look gross enough that nobody actually seeks them out for the burritos, and the only people who contact them are ones who know what it actually is and are interested in the drugs/prostitution?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

I’m not paying her $15 to put my mini-chimichanga in her burrito tunnel on the floor gross.