Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
While we're on the Bible, how about philistine?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Is that a fuckoo?

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Jerry Cotton posted:

Is that a fuckoo?

It's a little troglodyte

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Pretty sure it's a shitbird.

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
Google says it's the Women's Royal Naval Service :shrug:

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Croatoan posted:

Google says it's the Women's Royal Naval Service :shrug:

Women? In my Royal Navy?

I don't care how much service they provide, I am still against it.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

https://twitter.com/pixelatedboat/status/1143636847920218112

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
I hate that song now. Thanks.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

mysterious frankie posted:

the one poster that hates white people

Oh, there's way more than that

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

cant cook creole bream posted:

I hate that song now. Thanks.

welcome to the comics thread, where all good things go to die :newlol:

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Lucas is a lot of things, but he's no JK Rowling.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
I legit googled "luke skywalker dog fighting ring" because I could 100% believe George saying that. Probably as a joke, but possibly for real. I was kinda disappointed to see he hadn't.

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

He should be in jail.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

We're gonna need a deniable speedboat and some blackops.
call the Kremlin, Putin has a thing about these kind of perverts. Better not ask him why.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

By popular demand posted:

We're gonna need a deniable speedboat and some blackops.
call the Kremlin, Putin has a thing about these kind of perverts. Better not ask him why.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

:perfect:

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

:prepop:

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I see what you did there.

Sormus
Jul 24, 2007

PREVENT SPACE-AIDS
sanitize your lovebot
between users :roboluv:
IS THIS LOSS!?!??

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Yeeeaaahhh. Billionaires have spent 50 years welding the rudder in place. This ship ain't turning. Practice birth control or start teaching your kids how to rebuild engines so Joe treats 'em good.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

Dammit Big Fido!

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

And that dog's name was Autism.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Clitch posted:

Yeeeaaahhh. Billionaires have spent 50 years welding the rudder in place. This ship ain't turning. Practice birth control or start teaching your kids how to rebuild engines so Joe treats 'em good.

Aw shucks. I guess they billionaires really got one over on us. Guess we'll just suffer and die, since it's obvious we can't do anything about it!

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Invest in guillotines

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

Pfft, listen to the Big Execution shill over there. :jerkbag:

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
dont invest in anything

HPanda
Sep 5, 2008
Always invest in guillotines. Get your cut no matter what.

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer
The French invested in guillotines and they mostly ended up being used on common people in the departments, Robespierre's attempts to build a republic of virtue in Paris notwithstanding. IMO we should invest in politicians who will conduct real change.

Like Robespierre :thermidor:

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Johnny Aztec posted:

Aw shucks. I guess they billionaires really got one over on us. Guess we'll just suffer and die, since it's obvious we can't do anything about it!

This, but unironically. The plague is here. The smartest people in the world are telling us it's the rats. There's a tariff on rat poison, subsidies on rat food, and all reasonable restrictions on rat breeders are being dismantled. A large percentage of the population spend the day rubbing their faces in a pile of rats, and tossing them over the fence at their anti-plague carrying rat neighbors. They do this because a massive movement of political, industrial, and media actors have whipped them into a tribal fury and convinced them that licking rats is how they piss off the other tribe and win, and then they can rely on being impoverished, disease ridden rat farmers like their grand-daddies were, and bah gawd that's honest work! Also, a black guy said rats are bad.

Your only legal defense against the tide of rat feces lapping at your doorstep is a political apparatus that has been doggedly turned against you over decades, and the only remedy for that broken system is a judicial body that is being further stacked against you you by the day, or an armed rebellion that will never happen as long as the cable and WiFi still work.

In the meantime, the smart people from the first paragraph pipe up on occasion to let you know this out of control rat population is moving their estimate for the tipping point of an unstoppable global pandemic up by a matter years.

Every two years you get a chance to maybe make the rat boom slow down a teensy bit, but sooner or later the rat bubble is going to burst and destroy the economy. Too bad them heathens in the ratfucker tribe are mostly cops and active/ex-military and buy 10 guns to your one. If they're lucky, your kids can spend their prime years as concubines and slave labor before everyone collapses into puddles of their own internal organs.

LoL and aw shucks, right? If we had another hundred years maybe humanity turns it around, but not on our timeline. Inertia's a bitch.

Gimme the large Frosty. gently caress knows I don't want to live forever.

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX

Clitch posted:

This, but unironically. The plague is here. The smartest people in the world are telling us it's the rats. There's a tariff on rat poison, subsidies on rat food, and all reasonable restrictions on rat breeders are being dismantled. A large percentage of the population spend the day rubbing their faces in a pile of rats, and tossing them over the fence at their anti-plague carrying rat neighbors. They do this because a massive movement of political, industrial, and media actors have whipped them into a tribal fury and convinced them that licking rats is how they piss off the other tribe and win, and then they can rely on being impoverished, disease ridden rat farmers like their grand-daddies were, and bah gawd that's honest work! Also, a black guy said rats are bad.

Your only legal defense against the tide of rat feces lapping at your doorstep is a political apparatus that has been doggedly turned against you over decades, and the only remedy for that broken system is a judicial body that is being further stacked against you you by the day, or an armed rebellion that will never happen as long as the cable and WiFi still work.

In the meantime, the smart people from the first paragraph pipe up on occasion to let you know this out of control rat population is moving their estimate for the tipping point of an unstoppable global pandemic up by a matter years.

Every two years you get a chance to maybe make the rat boom slow down a teensy bit, but sooner or later the rat bubble is going to burst and destroy the economy. Too bad them heathens in the ratfucker tribe are mostly cops and active/ex-military and buy 10 guns to your one. If they're lucky, your kids can spend their prime years as concubines and slave labor before everyone collapses into puddles of their own internal organs.

LoL and aw shucks, right? If we had another hundred years maybe humanity turns it around, but not on our timeline. Inertia's a bitch.

your metaphors suck

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Clitch posted:

This loving sucks

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Clitch posted:

When you realized that you needed to head off “sir, this is a Wendy’s” at the pass, that should have been your clue that this was a bad idea.

Rexxed
May 1, 2010

Dis is amazing!
I gotta try dis!

It's his favorite comic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Tell me more... about Rat World.