Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Hahaha if the battle back people stay in the house I would be loving everyone’s poo poo up so bad since the odds of returning are so low

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Oh poo poo... they are finally doing the evicted hamsters stay in the house till buyback?

That's gonna gently caress poo poo up.

Does it mean Ovi's power is in play still... stay tuned campers.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I hope nightmare power stays active

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I hope they just get to hang out with everyone and its like "uhhh... sorry about the blindside?"

That and that Ovi still gets to use his power so the Jacks get real worried.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Pinterest Mom posted:

I hope nightmare power stays active

Ahahaha this would rule so loving hard

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008

sportsgenius86 posted:

Hahaha if the battle back people stay in the house I would be loving everyone’s poo poo up so bad since the odds of returning are so low

Does this mean he can do stuff like hide all the toilet paper or replace the salt shaker with sugar?

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Lastdancer posted:

Does this mean he can do stuff like hide all the toilet paper or replace the salt shaker with sugar?
Scorched Earth... Best Earth

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Sadly Ovi's too nice a guy to actually hold their lies against them.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

HAHA The look of sheer horror on Jackson's face!

That's someone who realizes he can't get away from his one night stand.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

OH poo poo

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Did Julie just say "Beavis"?

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Nothing on Ovi's power but since he is offically "out of the game" one must assume the power is too unless he wins a buyback?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Robnoxious posted:

Nothing on Ovi's power but since he is offically "out of the game" one must assume the power is too unless he wins a buyback?

The narrator was implying the power was still active, but yeah, it might just be that it doesn't expire before the battle back.

Either way he'd probably be silly to use it on someone else on the hopes he gets back in. It would be either a big or dumb game move.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

STAC Goat posted:

The narrator was implying the power was still active, but yeah, it might just be that it doesn't expire before the battle back.
The Buyback will be in a month... the powers last until Week 6 (at least Ovi's does)

Week 5 and 6 could be a clusterfuck of switcheroos depending on how the next 3 powers fall and if they are used before buyback.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Lets go Kemi!

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Sam tried to cheat!

Go Nicole!

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Wouldn’t be a live big brother HOH without a cut to fish

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Well this is an unfortunate turn of events.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Kill me

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

The Jack-Offs Reign of Terror continues

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Lame

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

lovely week. He'll throw up Kemi and Jess. Ovi won't create any drama. Christie will grow closer to Jack. No one can risk even whispering about the rear end in a top hat.

Only good thing is Jackson knows he can't escape Kat for 2 more weeks. And David adds an unknown wrinkle.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

If Ovi can still use the power, I’d use it this week and at least make Jack clearly alienate four people.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

It gonna get real awkward when its the 3 brown people in the crappy room.

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008

STAC Goat posted:

It gonna get real awkward when its the 3 brown people in the crappy room.

Concentration Camp Comeback and Jack is in charge.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Lastdancer posted:

Concentration Camp Comeback and Jack is in charge.

For Fourth of July no less.

A little on the nose, BB.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

God, imagine if Jackson had blindsided Kat and evicted her and then she didn't leave the house?

What a waste.

Bucswabe
May 2, 2009
Am I losing my mind? "Michie" was Jackson when the season started, right?

What the hell happened?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

His name is Jackson Michie.
Early in Jack decreed that he was "Jack" so Jackson had to be "Michie."
The house is kind of mixed on whether they call him "Jackson" or "Michie".
This week apparently BB decided to make the change.

As a feed watcher it kind of annoys me and seems dumb since... there's a Nick in the house and that sounds like "Michie" to me as much as "Jackson" sounds like "Jack." But Nick isn't the arrogant "alpha" that Jack is and Jackson isn't subservient to him the way he is to Jack.

Bucswabe
May 2, 2009
Has the house divided into real life political factions this year, as they have the last two years? I feel, in my heart, that Jackson has to be Trump supporter, but I would love to be wrong about that.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

There hasn't been a ton of political discussion that I've seen. Jackson probably does lean that way from what I've seen but its not really a major topic of conversation aside from a few social justice conversations with Jess and Ovi and a few religious discussions between Nick and Ovi. Ovi's usually at the center of such discussions.

But of course there's the reality that the majority is all the young, pretty white people and the minority are all the POC, the old dude, and the nerdy girl. And there's a lot of online discussion about how Jack, Jackson, and Christie have targeted POC almost exclusively out of the gate and have said lots of really ugly and heated poo poo about Ovi, Kemi, and David (some of which people consider "coded" language, and a few less coded things).

So there's no explicit political divide but a lot of people would argue there's still an implicit one happening.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Playoffs are no big deal,
don't have a crap attack.
Oh man, I also thought I was losing my mind, too, with the Michie stuff.

I am starting to worry about this season. I know it's only been two weeks, but I am not taking a liking to anyone. This is possibly because they are trying to fit airtime for too many people.

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006
People I like: Nicole, David, Cliff, Bella, Kat, Nick, Sam, Tommy, Ovi

People I don’t really care for: Kemi, Christie, Jack

People I’m indifferent to: Analyse, Holly, Michie, Jessica

I think I like more people in this cast than I usually do at this point, but it’s so early and every player is so vulnerable to edits in both directions. I remember hating Zach early on in BB16, but he turned out to be an all-time favorite.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Christie: I manifested you returning!
Jackson: I schemed you returning!

HOHs really owning their poo poo this season.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I always wonder why when people say “I tried but I just couldn’t” the person getting votes doesn’t press for specifics. I know when you haven’t been evicted you want to keep things even but in Ovi’s position why not just go for it and pull a Fessy and ask who flipped and started the push.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

David trying to explain Big Brother to the BB21 cast is definitely something of an improvement on this season.

Max posted:

I always wonder why when people say “I tried but I just couldn’t” the person getting votes doesn’t press for specifics. I know when you haven’t been evicted you want to keep things even but in Ovi’s position why not just go for it and pull a Fessy and ask who flipped and started the push.

Well most of the time you're not in the house to question, but a lot of the time the people left blindsided just have to play their game. So you can't walk up to Jack and say "Hey, how come you lied to Ovi?" when he's HOH.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 01:17 on Jul 8, 2019

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Bull loving poo poo if BB leaves out the house meeting from the edit.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Yeah they won’t

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Like... I never even considered they'd cut that from the edit. I'm actually kind of tempted to just cancel feeds and quit on the season if they're that in the bag for Jack and Christie and it doesn't just pop up out of order.

At least his power isn't overpowered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

But at least you get to see Swaggy C