Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013

Zzulu posted:

I demand my corpse be left alone. I don't want to be buried or cremated

Just leave my drat corpse alone

Nice try, Br'er Rabbit. I'm ignoring your corpse and hunting for your phylactery :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

I'm going to donate my feet to the #BarefootIsLegal movement when I die so a small child without feet can take part in the revolution

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
You can walk barefoot on stilts to trick the system.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Stilts are shoes in the same way a hotdog is a sandwich

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Danaru posted:

Stilts are shoes in the same way a hotdog is a sandwich

By that stupid logic the ground under your feet is also shoes.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Okay, I've got a business idea now.Regular shoes, but instead of insoles it's sand, or asphalt, or moist grass. Now you can be barefoot while wearing shoes!

TVs Ian
Jun 1, 2000

Such graceful, delicate creatures.

Paladinus posted:

Okay, I've got a business idea now.Regular shoes, but instead of insoles it's sand, or asphalt, or moist grass. Now you can be barefoot while wearing shoes!

I mean, these are a thing.

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

Paladinus posted:

It depends on where you are on the shoe alignment chart

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

Dabir posted:

lemme know when I can put my feet online so I can check if the shoes actually fit

there are already many places on the internet that would be happy to do this for you

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
Sandals are not shoes. It's not shoes unless your feet are completely enveloped.

Rozzbot
Nov 4, 2009

Pork, lamb, chicken and ham

Paladinus posted:

If the boot fits...

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Volcott posted:

Sandals are not shoes. It's not shoes unless your feet are completely enveloped.

I guess this implies that envelopes are shoes?

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
even if you don't know or like dark souls this is a pretty great compilation of people getting into fights with small animals and losing

I've never seen rats so angry in my whole life lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uN8j-Coohg

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

even if you don't know or like dark souls this is a pretty great compilation of people getting into fights with small animals and losing

I've never seen rats so angry in my whole life lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uN8j-Coohg

What is the original purpose of the rat fight battle pit?

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Hell if those barefoot people don't like what's happening with them just now, surely they can just vote with their feet!

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

OwlFancier posted:

lmao I have no idea, I have to assume that it's a construction site and they dug a pit for a foundation or something, and that the rat got in there and maybe they were trying to help it out?

But then again maybe it's just a rat battle pit :shrug:

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

Isn't everyone in LOTR white? How can they have white supremacy symbols?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

OwlFancier posted:

Rat Battles of History

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Let me tell you about the easterling genocide of the high blooded race of numenor and why the lives of men are no longer hundreds of years long [1/131]

Burns
May 10, 2008

I dont remember that in the books.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

They don’t have white supremacy, but they do have Malcom in the Middle.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Burns posted:

I dont remember that in the books.

I'm exaggerating but LOTR is a fantasy book about kings and poo poo, and Aragorn is like 50 years old and just looks like a sexy otter because he's descended from the elven blooded royal line of numenor. Also why he ends up living for like 2 centuries or something. If LOTR was real it would have hella race science going on.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
http://tolkiengateway.net/wiki/Racism_in_Tolkien%27s_Works

Shuffle
Feb 3, 2011

DEA Sloth!
No Fast Movements!
I wear Generic Store brand crocs year round.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

the non-white people in LotR are the orcs and the pirates from the south

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
there are excellent reasons why they cut the entire sequence with ghan-buri-ghan and the druedain from the movies

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

https://twitter.com/2staryeipreview/status/1146559060227121152

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/JFreshSplat/status/1146487696191156224

It's the level theme/background that absolutely makes this.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

bob dobbs is dead posted:

there are excellent reasons why they cut the entire sequence with ghan-buri-ghan and the druedain from the movies

I agree, it would have ruined the pacing

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Jamesman posted:

https://twitter.com/JFreshSplat/status/1146487696191156224

It's the level theme/background that absolutely makes this.

"Super Nintendo Chalmers" was RIGHT THERE

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
Happy fWHOREth of July 🇺🇸💥 my fellow SLUTTY 🍆💦 AmeriCUNTS! 🇺🇸😂 On this day 📅 in 1️⃣7️⃣7️⃣6️⃣, the DADDIES 👴🏻🍆 of our nation 🇺🇸 got DRIPPY 💦💦 together & signed 📝 the Declaration of Independence, 🇺🇸👉👌 breaking away 💔 from those COCK BLOCKING 🚫🍆❌ Brits 🇬🇧☕️ & giving us our 🙌 freedom 🙌 to gently caress! 🍆🍑💦 So grab those 💥 sparklers 💥 & start LICKIN 👅💦 some BUTTHOLES 🍑 good ol AMERICAN style! 🇺🇸💦 SHOOT ↗️🎉 your LOAD 🍆💦 of 💥 fireworks 💥 off, FLOP ⤵️ those BIG rear end 🍑 John HanCOCK 🍆🌭 WEINERS 🌭 on the grill, 🍳 & wave 👋 the 🌟 Star SPANKING 🍑👏 Banner, 🇺🇸 praising 🙌 the red 🔴, WHITE ⚪️💦 & blue! 🔵 Send ➡️ this to 1️⃣0️⃣ PATRIOTIC PUSSIES 🇺🇸😹 or you won’t 🚫 get Lady Liberty’s 🗽 GREEN TITS 🗽 in your face tonight! 😭 Get 3️⃣ back & you’re a 🇺🇸 Ben FrankCLIT LICKER 👅💦 Get 5️⃣ back & you’re a 🇺🇸 John PennIS SUCKER 🍆🍆 Get 1️⃣0️⃣ back & you’re the 🇺🇸 Thomas JefferSUCC SLUT QUEEN 🍆👑

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/NDeathcamp/status/1146788675252039681?s=19

Owlkill
Jul 1, 2009

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Wait is this a white supremacy symbol joke? I thought it was a circle game reference and now I feel old

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

LMAO

Happy Alcohol and Explosives Day

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/MarkRuffalo/status/1146765312420921345

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Owlkill posted:

Wait is this a white supremacy symbol joke? I thought it was a circle game reference and now I feel old

It is a circle game reference. White supremacy symbol is the upright OK hand 👌, supposedly because the fingers make a W P. Downwards-pointing is still circle game. Some people try to expand it to literally any gesture where the thumb and forefinger make a circle because depending on who it is, they either don't understand how symbols work or are trying to disingenuously spread the "joke" or muddy the waters around it.

And context is everything, as always. If you ask someone how the food is and they go 👌, they probably mean "it's good" and not "white power." If they're making the gesture in a fb profile pic then it's def a racist symbol, "ironic" or otherwise

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

i genuinely hate how upright circle game was ironically memed as a white power reference but now it's unironically a white power reference

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
It's like how swastika wasn't always swastika but now it is swastika