Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

i think the animation is fine personally, i can see how it's not everybody's cup of tea but i am looking forward to it

Ruggington posted:

also they made Adam Dudley's grill say "drat"

aight nevermind then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

where the red fern gropes posted:

aight nevermind then

JFC

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I'm gonna start Dudleygate

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014

Ruggington posted:

also they made Adam Dudley's grill say "drat"

what the drat??

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

Plutonis posted:

I'm gonna start Dudleygate

it's about ethics in saying cusses

Helios Grime
Jan 27, 2012

Where we are going we won't need shirts
Pillbug

Inflammatory posted:

what the drat??

They should have gone with the more iconic "HECK"

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
its on break :negative:

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Second episode of the dumbbell anime dropped yesterday and it had a quick Kengan cameo.

Aug 24, 2011

a new chapter of kengan asura is out

https://mangadex.org/chapter/659707

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
God I love those side glimpses into the life of the cast so much, it adds so much depth and character to the, uh, characters.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Dumbell has a lot of love in it, from the OP singing out exercises,showing which muscles they target and some funny comments on how massive they'll get to the ending having the little muscle guys shout out the competition bodybuilding poses while doing them.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
I wish I could enjoy Danberu but I can't get past the fanservice, it's some skeevy poo poo.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

I do so extremely easily because the actual fanservice are dudes in thongs flexing and its good

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Cao Ni Ma posted:

I do so extremely easily because the actual fanservice are dudes in thongs flexing and its good

If I post a page of the underaged girls exercising here I probably get permabanned so all I'll say on the topic is my previous post.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Did you miss literally every exercise demonstration

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Just be horny

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

RatHat posted:

most goons eyes just glaze over when they see exercise or descriptions of exercise

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
the fanservice is less skeevy than anything done by hiro mashima and is actually at least tangentially connected to the premise of the manga which is getting swole

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

RatHat posted:

First episode it was done honestly but also as a joke, the second episode wasn't nearly as bad and had a whole lot more manservice proportionally

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
I haven’t watched the anime, but the comic has really good strength training advice. I hope it’s akin to that Cells at Work meme and anime girls get otaku to exercise and take care of themselves

Also

Stairmaster posted:

Just be horny

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Stairmaster posted:

Just be horny

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

I'd like to introduce you to some of the most special of our rocks and minerals.
Soiled Meat

Pretty much every character in kengan has bad fashion sense huh

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

Julius technically doesn't!

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

oh yeah i forgot to mention that the kengan asura ax panel started with Daromeon coming out after episode screening and shouting "WASN'T THAT SOME loving AWESOME poo poo?!" and i've never fallen in love with an artist faster

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Magissima posted:

Kiryu and Muteba both dress well.

Well when muteba isnt naked and Kiryu isnt getting his skinny pants bent out of shape because of his fight boner

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

Magissima posted:

How soon we forget Kazzy 'The Buyer of Tasteful Shorts That Fit Well'.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Cosmo has a huge dick

https://mangadex.org/chapter/665405/1

Aug 24, 2011

Dudley knows all about it

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Oh I thought the chapter was gonna be on break for one more week.

EDIT: Wait, that's not the new chapter.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

EDIT: Wait, that's not the new chapter.

gently caress me dude baited yet again

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Oh well the side stuff is hella good in Kengan so I don't mind.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Its interesting that whoever is the new Fang isn't expected to fight in this new tournament

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Can't wait to see how Ohma's deadly bean-throwing technique comes back in the new series.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Agito absolutely spent the past two years driving around looking for Zetton so that he could fight it.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Hair bodyguard and his CEO are the cutest couple in KA

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Jose posted:

Its interesting that whoever is the new Fang isn't expected to fight in this new tournament

I have to think being the "Fang" doesn't carry as much weight as it used to, since Metsudo isn't top dog anymore. Agito's replacement should still be pretty high up there though

JosephWongKS posted:

Agito absolutely spent the past two years driving around looking for Zetton so that he could fight it.

lol

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
I would eat at a place called "Yakiniku Bastard."

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

CharlestonJew posted:

I have to think being the "Fang" doesn't carry as much weight as it used to, since Metsudo isn't top dog anymore. Agito's replacement should still be pretty high up there though

lol

yeah of course but you assume Metsudo's primary fighter is going to be one of the strongest people in the kengan association still

how come its been on a 2 week break anyway?

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

reading those extras just reminds me of the face turn ohma did regarding this threads perception of him as a boring fighter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
ohma wasn't a boring character, but he certainly was a boring fighter.