Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

So slord is Bojack, Hal is Dick Cheney, OMG is ??? and ???

Interesting flavor so far

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
at least im not the only one!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

shooting blanks

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

it was a pun

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

idgi

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

:cumpolice:

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
:piss:

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
OP is shooting blank eggs and Mr. Humalong is making me angry from bleeding everywhere!

Meanwhile Chaoslord is stealing OP's jokes before she can make them! Unprofessional, Mr. Slord.

What a debacle, team! Who do we vote for in times like these? Lurkers? Jen X for looking like a fool? Hal Incandenza for making us all look like fools? Toalpaz (blink once if u r scum)??

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Prince of Space posted:

OP is shooting blank eggs and Mr. Humalong is making me angry from bleeding everywhere!

Meanwhile Chaoslord is stealing OP's jokes before she can make them! Unprofessional, Mr. Slord.

What a debacle, team! Who do we vote for in times like these? Lurkers? Jen X for looking like a fool? Hal Incandenza for making us all look like fools? Toalpaz (blink once if u r scum)??

##vote pos

how about you

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
I don't think that would be a very productive use of a vote, to be quite honest!

I'd much rather vote for someone who's not looking for scum or really interacting with anyone else at all.

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
##vote toalpaz

If I was a bastard mod I would make the "spectator" scum for sure

This is not a joke vote. This is a real vote I think you all should consider

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
(^^^ oh nice)

That being said,

##unvote

##vote Tired Moritz

Why should I not vote for you, Mr. Tired?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

Squiggly posted:

##vote toalpaz

:birdthunk:

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Squiggly posted:

##vote toalpaz

votefinder doesn't recognize votes for toalpaz though :(

TM is a good choice, have they even posted since the game started?

##vote TM

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

oh who wants me to use my power on them tonight? if you're town something great happens

if you're scum or 3p something also great happens

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I just looked back and TM has posted since the game started

sort of

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

what if i kept the spectator a spectator and gave them a role pm and let them decide for themself if they want to be a player or not

wouldnt that be even more bastard

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Prince of Space posted:

*Slord walks over to Prince of Space and kneels, bowing his head*

Your majesty, I did not mean to steal the jokes of another. I hope that you can forgive me.

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

Mr. Humalong posted:

votefinder doesn't recognize votes for toalpaz though :(

TM is a good choice, have they even posted since the game started?

##vote TM

Votefinder is not the mod of this game though

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Mr. Humalong posted:

oh who wants me to use my power on them tonight? if you're town something great happens

if you're scum or 3p something also great happens

do me plz

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Prince of Space posted:

##vote pos

looking for consensus before putting down a real vote

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
Psh. I'm not looking for consensus, I'm looking for those with Mafia experience to know what's supposed to go on at times like these.

Also I've currently got a vote on Tired Moritz and before then I was voting for you, Cap Foo, for your bad role-claim vibes...

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

PMush Perfect posted:

what if i kept the spectator a spectator and gave them a role pm and let them decide for themself if they want to be a player or not

wouldnt that be even more bastard

i buy it

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
wait so is votefinder tracking this game at all or are people just randomly seeing if toalpaz is in the system

##vote toalpaz

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

OMGVBFLOL posted:

wait so is votefinder tracking this game at all or are people just randomly seeing if toalpaz is in the system

##vote toalpaz

https://votefinder.org/game/bastard-modfia-3#votecount

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Prince of Space posted:

Psh. I'm not looking for consensus, I'm looking for those with Mafia experience to know what's supposed to go on at times like these.

Also I've currently got a vote on Tired Moritz and before then I was voting for you, Cap Foo, for your bad role-claim vibes...

"I'm not doing a thing (but I actually am)"

lmao see ya, scum

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

alright shitbirds who set it on votefinder so my toalpaz vote instead went to me

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

OMGVBFLOL posted:

alright shitbirds who set it on votefinder so my toalpaz vote instead went to me

i did lol

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

ur fukken ded irl ##unvote

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

OMGVBFLOL posted:

ur fukken ded irl

mods???

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

snitches get stitches bitch ##vote omgvbflol

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

OMGVBFLOL posted:

snitches get stitches bitch ##vote omgvbflol

eat my entire rear end in a top hat ##vote omgvbflol

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

*Slord looks in OMGVBFLOL's direction with a concerned look on his face and then turns to address everyone else*

"Friends, I do not believe OMGVBFLOL is well. We must send him to the hospital."

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

chaoslord posted:

*Slord looks in OMGVBFLOL's direction with a concerned look on his face and then turns to address everyone else*

"Friends, I do not believe OMGVBFLOL is well. We must send him to the hospital."

if you're rping slord, who's chao

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Captain Foo posted:

if you're rping slord, who's chao

*Slord walks to the window and stares out at the horizon*

"Chao is.... my evil twin. I hope we don't see him any time soon."

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

:wom:

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

*Slord stares intently at his fist and then puts up his index finger, followed by his middle finger, ring finger, and pinky finger*

"Everyone, by my count, our friend OMGVBFLOL has had four people offer to provide him the help he needs. If a fifth were willing to do so, I would gladly be the sixth and final person needed to do so."

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
I want to kill PoS

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

chaoslord posted:

*Slord stares intently at his fist and then puts up his index finger, followed by his middle finger, ring finger, and pinky finger*

"Everyone, by my count, our friend OMGVBFLOL has had four people offer to provide him the help he needs. If a fifth were willing to do so, I would gladly be the sixth and final person needed to do so."

You mean him, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

OMGVBFLOL posted:

You mean him, right?

No he means you dumbass