Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Red Bones
Aug 9, 2012

"I think he's a bad enough person to stay ghost through his sheer love of child-killing."

Is Baba Kingyo a reference to anything, or is her name just meant to be a random mix of words?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
I hope we find out 100 chapters later that Baba Kingyo is the school's most prolific poet or something.

Or is Meowth in a human costume.

Poltergrift
Feb 16, 2014

"When I grow up, I'm gonna be a proper swordsman. One with clothes."
In which we explore people having strong feelings about centimeters. Two chapters.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

If I understand how the eyesight things work Isagi has incredibly terrible vision.

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Have tearful reunion with your son
-->Eh
Fun Shoe
To be fair, she's not wearing her glasses.

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD
https://mangadex.org/chapter/658816/1
Oh no.
Oh noooooo

Mulderman
Mar 20, 2009

Did someone say axe magnet?
Don't you be doing this to me manga!

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

:ohdear:

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
Guys, she ... she'll be fine. Right, guys?

Guys?

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
Down with Komi

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

They each have two hands.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

This manga's only about Komi making friends. The next one will be figuring out who among her harem she actually wants to be her boyfriend.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

I'm firmly on team manba. I hope she doesn't get her heart broken :(

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

everyone pray for manbagi, who is hurtling toward the rocks of hardship at the cruel hand of the mangaka

Darox
Nov 10, 2012

I like Manbagi but she’s not first girl, second girl, or even volume 2 girl. She’s doomed.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Captain Invictus fucked around with this message at 10:34 on Jul 10, 2019

Red Bones
Aug 9, 2012

"I think he's a bad enough person to stay ghost through his sheer love of child-killing."

Tadano-san can't reciprocate :(

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Patware posted:

everyone pray for manbagi, who is hurtling toward the rocks of hardship at the cruel hand of the mangaka
tadano: I AM THE ROCKS OF THE ETERNAL SHORE, CRASH AGAINST ME AND BE (HEART)BROKEN!

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
for real tho, how often has a romcom series not gone with the "obvious" romantic option

there's really only one that comes to mind, (not sure how to hint at this without giving away the series)The Boy Who Cried Wolf Tells Another Lie Today

Mulderman
Mar 20, 2009

Honestly, any girl other than Komi would not make sense. I mean everybody wants their favorite best girl to win. But this seemed like a pretty clear and cut case of who is ending up with who.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
but have you considered he is a teenager and might be swayed by his cool and good gal girl friend saying she like, LIKES him

it won't happen, but the dream will live on! on fanfiction.net

Red Bones
Aug 9, 2012

I know it's just the nature of the genre and all, but one of the things that undercuts my enjoyment of the romance in these school settings is that it's always played up as this huge genuine love-of-your-life type relationship that ends in marriage, when irl I know maybe two, three couples that got together in their teens and are still together now. I prefer seinen/josei stories about adults in that regard.

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014

Captain Invictus posted:

for real tho, how often has a romcom series not gone with the "obvious" romantic option

there's really only one that comes to mind, (not sure how to hint at this without giving away the series)The Boy Who Cried Wolf Tells Another Lie Today

ichigo 100%, maaaybe twgok depending on who you thought was obvious.

UnCO3
Feb 11, 2010

Ye gods!

College Slice

Mulderman
Mar 20, 2009

Captain Invictus posted:

I think Shuffle! Also did this.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Captain Invictus posted:

I legit felt sad and torn at the end of this. It wasn't an unearned ending but I was both happy and sad

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Mulderman posted:

I think Shuffle! Also did this.

At least as far as the anime went, I don't think the game has a canon ending.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
A whole bunch of girls are gonna have to scream and run away for Tadano to still be of average thirstfulness.

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

Captain Invictus posted:

5-toubon

or at least it had god drat better

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

us

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

Explosions posted:

5-toubon

or at least it had god drat better

The obvious choice is yotsuba, or maybe miku I guess, so i don’t know what you’re saying here buddy!!!! :toughguy:

But yeah Quints is a good example

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things

Fellis posted:

The obvious choice is yotsuba, or maybe miku I guess, so i don’t know what you’re saying here buddy!!!! :toughguy:

But yeah Quints is a good example

I mean its first girl eatsuki who's the obvious choice lol.

Which is going to be pretty lame

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

I ship everyone with Najimi. Everyone.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

And Tyler Too! posted:

I ship everyone with Najimi. Everyone.

(a) Manga and anime Childhood Friends never win the guy / gal.

(b) Najimi is everyone's Childhood Friend.

(c) Conclusion - Najimi is going to be single forever.

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

JosephWongKS posted:

(a) Manga and anime Childhood Friends never win the guy / gal.

(b) Najimi is everyone's Childhood Friend.

(c) Conclusion - Najimi is going to be single forever.

s/he'll hook up with everyone's Childhood Bully

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Tadano hooks up with Manbagi

Najimi hooks up with Komi

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Anora posted:

Tadano hooks up with Manbagi

Najimi hooks up with Komi

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
najimi is everyone's childhood friend, including najimi. so obviously najimi will hook up with their childhood friend, najimi.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
Read the new chapter and it's sad to say but.....

We're going to have to kill Komi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bare bottom pancakes
Sep 3, 2015

Production: Complete
We just need to clone Tadano, no need to go to such extremes