Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Rhyno posted:

Was there some proof of Trump diddling kids previously?

He talked about going into underage girls dressing rooms IIRC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Oh that I am aware of. I just thought maybe there was something absolutely damning that I missed.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Rhyno posted:

Oh that I am aware of. I just thought maybe there was something absolutely damning that I missed.

In any reasonable world, everything Trump has done and admitted to would be more than damning.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Among the stuff recovered at Epstein's by police are videos labeled "Young [Name] + [Name]" so likely blackmail material.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

chitoryu12 posted:

In any reasonable world, everything Trump has done and admitted to would be more than damning.

We're well beyond the realm of reason. We need hard video of him committing rape at this point.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
It could just be a lot of Young Jeezy collaborations from 2005

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

Rhyno posted:

We're well beyond the realm of reason. We need hard video of him committing rape at this point.

:smugdon:: "DEEPFAKE!"

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Skwirl posted:

Among the stuff recovered at Epstein's by police are videos labeled "Young [Name] + [Name]" so likely blackmail material.

Jesus that makes me sick to read.

-Blackadder-
Jan 2, 2007

Game....Blouses.
It's kind of mind boggling to the point that it almost makes you question what shade of dark timeline we might be in that The Orange Messiah hasn't had anything Sexual Assault related stick to him given all the other high profile people who are currently floating face down in a river of their own dead careers and that he has got to be literally the most obvious sex pest on two legs.

-Blackadder- fucked around with this message at 21:47 on Jul 8, 2019

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

Do ya’ll think Epstein will get more than a slap on the wrist like he did last time?

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

sponges posted:

Do ya’ll think Epstein will get more than a slap on the wrist like he did last time?

I think he gets iced in prison awaiting trial.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Alex Acosta isn't the attorney in charge, so maybe?

bad day
Mar 26, 2012

by VideoGames
There’s a list of people who went on the Lolita Express. Clinton is on there. Larry King. A bunch of other powerful men. It’s safe to assume pretty much all of them hosed these girls, what’s the point of being a pedophile billionaire courting all these powerful people into morally compromised situations if they’re just gonna shower in their jeans.

Whether this person did what to whom of what age is unknowable. If they didn’t have sex with the girls they were serviced in other ways.

Is there a list somewhere of actual names? I only remember a few notables.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD posted:

I think he gets iced in prison awaiting trial.

That’s what I was telling some friends last night. Or manages to hang himself somehow while a guard is tying his shoe

Silver2195
Apr 4, 2012

bad day posted:

There’s a list of people who went on the Lolita Express. Clinton is on there. Larry King. A bunch of other powerful men. It’s safe to assume pretty much all of them hosed these girls, what’s the point of being a pedophile billionaire courting all these powerful people into morally compromised situations if they’re just gonna shower in their jeans.

Whether this person did what to whom of what age is unknowable. If they didn’t have sex with the girls they were serviced in other ways.

Don't forget Prince Andrew. (That always struck me as the really insane part of the Epstein scandal, just because it's so reminiscent of the sort of thing nuts like Lyndon LaRouche and David Icke are always saying about the Windors.)

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Silver2195 posted:

Don't forget Prince Andrew. (That always struck me as the really insane part of the Epstein scandal, just because it's so reminiscent of the sort of thing nuts like Lyndon LaRouche and David Icke are always saying about the Windors.)

Of all the batshit crazy claims to come from that crowd, "The Windsor family's got some poo poo under warps that would ruin them" is probably one of the more credible.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Man, I miss the Larouchites.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Of all the batshit crazy claims to come from that crowd, "The Windsor family's got some poo poo under warps that would ruin them" is probably one of the more credible.

When it comes to royalty that's the blank space on the Bingo card.

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

-Blackadder- posted:

It's kind of mind boggling to the point that it almost makes you question what shade of dark timeline we might be in that The Orange Messiah hasn't had anything Sexual Assault related stick to him given all the other high profile people who are currently floating face down in a river of their own dead careers and that he has got to be literally the most obvious sex pest on two legs.

There's more at stake in protecting him, i guess. With the other's it's just 'reputations' and 'movie careers' whereas 'control of the government' hinges on Trump.

Timeless Appeal
May 28, 2006

AceOfFlames posted:

:smugdon:: "DEEPFAKE!"
It is really, really important that nobody explain to Trump what deep fakes are

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Timeless Appeal posted:

It is really, really important that nobody explain to Trump what deep fakes are

No one ever could. Dude still thinks steam power is superior to digital. Two things that are often compared by normal and intelligent people.

bad day
Mar 26, 2012

by VideoGames

Bogus Adventure posted:

No one ever could. Dude still thinks steam power is superior to digital. Two things that are often compared by normal and intelligent people.

I'm having trouble parsing this sentence. What really blew me away when learning the nuts & bolts of nuclear technology and solar towers and stuff is they're basically just glorified steam engines. We have photovoltaic cells and everything but the most efficient way of generating power is still just making water hot and using it to turn stuff, for the most part.

So if digital power was actually a thing that existed, steam power would probably still be better.

Nevertheless Trump is an awful man who constantly says embarassing and stupid things.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Trump would call them deep fried cakes or some poo poo and then his piss garglers would make it a Thing

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

bad day posted:

I'm having trouble parsing this sentence. What really blew me away when learning the nuts & bolts of nuclear technology and solar towers and stuff is they're basically just glorified steam engines. We have photovoltaic cells and everything but the most efficient way of generating power is still just making water hot and using it to turn stuff, for the most part.

So if digital power was actually a thing that existed, steam power would probably still be better.

Nevertheless Trump is an awful man who constantly says embarassing and stupid things.

It's not supposed to make sense. It's Trump talking about naval aircraft carrier catapults:

Trump posted:

I said, “You don’t use steam anymore for catapult?” “No sir.” I said, “Ah, how is it working?” “Sir, not good. Not good. Doesn’t have the power. You know the steam is just brutal. You see that sucker going and steam’s going all over the place, there’s planes thrown in the air.”

It sounded bad to me. Digital. They have digital. What is digital? And it’s very complicated, you have to be Albert Einstein to figure it out. And I said—and now they want to buy more aircraft carriers. I said, “What system are you going to be—” “Sir, we’re staying with digital.” I said, “No you’re not. You going to goddamned steam, the digital costs hundreds of millions of dollars more money and it’s no good.”

Anonymous John
Mar 8, 2002

Rhyno posted:

I've seen some poo poo here and there linking Trump to Epstein. No proof Trump diddled kids but a lot of them are assuming it happened.

https://twitter.com/gtconway3d/status/1147843633397284864

Also, this: https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...l?noredirect=on

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Interesting way to phrase that.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

thrawn527 posted:

Interesting way to phrase that.

"I wanna throw him under the bus, but I'm not dumb enough to implicate an incredibly petty man who happens to be the President."

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Bogus Adventure posted:

He also apparently thinks a pivotal battle in the revolutionary war was fought over an airport.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

El Gallinero Gros posted:

"I wanna throw him under the bus, but I'm not dumb enough to implicate an incredibly petty man who happens to be the President."

That was from 2010, when Trump was still considered a joke. Throwing him under the bus would have cost him nothing but connections.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

chitoryu12 posted:

That was from 2010, when Trump was still considered a joke. Throwing him under the bus would have cost him nothing but connections.

Ah, my bad.

Allow me to make good by linking to this well made video about John K and his hosed up behaviour

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk8Oln7D_60

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

Calls mount for Labor Sec. Acosta to resign over plea deal for alleged pedophile Epstein
https://news.yahoo.com/calls-alex-acosta-resignation-jeffrey-epstein-plea-deal-160711696.html

ImpAtom posted:

He talked about going into underage girls dressing rooms IIRC.

Trump on Epstein: "Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it..."

bad day posted:

Alan Dershowitz was another name. A lot of the names listed were only initials and girls first names or when Clinton was on sometimes he brought SS agents.

There was also his book:

Here Is Pedophile Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein's Little Black Book
https://gawker.com/here-is-pedophile-billionaire-jeffrey-epsteins-little-b-1681383992

Partially redacted book:
https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/1508273/jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book-redacted.pdf

bad day
Mar 26, 2012

by VideoGames

Bogus Adventure posted:

It's not supposed to make sense. It's Trump talking about naval aircraft carrier catapults:

My god, that quite powerfully, aggressively makes no sense. It sounds like some kind of railgun that fires airplanes. I don't doubt there are many companies pitching such projects though.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/1147908151645224966

quote:

So I know this is a little awkward but I have to ask about a story that recently came out, Chris Kattan claims in his memoir—

Ugh, I didn’t read it. He’s a nut. You know, I don’t comment about that, because basically I have no interest in helping his book sales. I don’t even want to know or hear the dumb poo poo he came up with.

Well he claims that Lorne Michaels pressured him into having sex with you so that you would stay on A Night at the Roxbury.

No, I have nothing to say about him or his idiot book. I don’t feel like helping him at all.

of all the people I expected to have a #metoo moment Chris Kattan is not one of them

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

Alan Smithee posted:

https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/1147908151645224966

of all the people I expected to have a #metoo moment Chris Kattan is not one of them

It's pretty much an open secret at this point that a lot of people hate Chris Kattan, though the reasons why are kept vague.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Yeah, there's a Jim Breuer set on youtube where he tells a story from SNL about Norm McDonald and Chris Kattan, and wow he really really hates him.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Ok so what happens on Twitter if a man nobody likes says he got assaulted by a woman nobody cares about?

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

Bust Rodd posted:

Ok so what happens on Twitter if a man nobody likes says he got assaulted by a woman nobody cares about?

Apparently nothing.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Aziz decided to turn it into money.

https://exclaim.ca/comedy/article/aziz_ansari_addresses_his_sexual_misconduct_allegation_in_new_netflix_special

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/leslieleeiii/status/1148717077894770688?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016

Apparently the context for this is Aziz saying it wasn't a big deal because "it's not like the white girl who wore the Chinese dress did something really racist", which he demonstrates by... doing a really racist thing