Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Firebatgyro
Dec 3, 2010
SexyBamboe the greatest dota player ever is going to win TI this year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012
gently caress im gonna feel bad for matumba if he doesnt get to ti

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Oh chaos is looking like they’re loving bad.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Not Al-Qaeda posted:

If Bald or Anti-magE qualifies I'll be ok with it

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Not Al-Qaeda posted:

I'm fine with him not going if he keeps playing like poo poo

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747
lol poor gorp

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Synd > gorgc

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Stormstormer Invoker going 0/6/3 is uh not ideal for Bald

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
This no name team looks like it has a better draft than Chaos.

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
shame about their relative skill

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91fKahHNgno

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

EU has been fun but :siren: it's time for NA DotA and they're kicking it off with JStorm v Forward :siren:

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Finally the best region has begun! NA All day

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
blessed region

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

those chen creeps are nuts troll is taking no damage

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Finally the best region has begun! NA All day

I like NA because you can watch the two lowest ranked qualifier teams face off and know you're watching peak NA dota

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

tote up a bags posted:

I like NA because you can watch the two lowest ranked qualifier teams face off and know you're watching peak NA dota

this sounds much more like SA Dota my friend

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
Honestly it's interesting because the competitive matches and pubs feed off each other in the most obvious ways (to me)

Lol at Grant not remembering that ixmike is in the qualifier

shades of blue
Sep 27, 2012
What happened in the jstorm vs fwd game? I can't tell at all what happened in the game based on the dotabuff graph

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Sampatrick posted:

What happened in the jstorm vs fwd game? I can't tell at all what happened in the game based on the dotabuff graph

I only caught bits and pieces between work stuff but from what I did see it looked like FWD's teamfight was just significantly better than Jstorm

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?

Sampatrick posted:

jstorm saw a Chen pick and still picked 0 rightclickers, so they lost once Chen found his magic resist aura creeps and FWD had their items

Maybe they thought they could end it early with Pugna but it sure didn't work

shades of blue
Sep 27, 2012

IcePhoenix posted:

I only caught bits and pieces between work stuff but from what I did see it looked like FWD's teamfight was just significantly better than Jstorm

Really? It looks like it was only really CM that died, they just got massively outfarmed. I guess they just couldn't take fights without CM and so FWD just took all the towers and J Storm did nothing about it?

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Early on FWD couldn't kill anyone but couldn't die because they had omni and chen. Then OD and troll got farm, chen got magic resistance creeps, and FWD still couldn't die but could suddenly kill people and then they won.

shades of blue
Sep 27, 2012
BSJ talking poo poo about Clinkz aghs and then it immediately giving Xolotl a 5 man wipe is the most appropriate thing. Clinkz aghs hitting creeps would be insanely overpowered and it's already one of the best aghs in the game.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Rooting for mason stack and Xolotl

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Sampatrick posted:

BSJ talking poo poo about Clinkz aghs and then it immediately giving Xolotl a 5 man wipe is the most appropriate thing. Clinkz aghs hitting creeps would be insanely overpowered and it's already one of the best aghs in the game.

"And here for our professional analysis we have BSJ, whose claim to fame is being a living joke and not even being able to make it into the closed qualifiers"

also man the NA panel rules. China would've been better if it was just Basskip and Purge, Kyle was acting like a weird pervert all night

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Dude chaos loving sucks

Broken Cog
Dec 29, 2009

We're all friends here
This is some prime NA Dota alright

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

hell yea brax the humble dota hobo playin his heart out

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

Oh man I just remembered that TI is coming! Time to eat breath and sleep a game I don't play for a few weeks. :sun:

Walh Hara
May 11, 2012
What the gently caress was that Bald vs Aagen ending.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Walh Hara posted:

What the gently caress was that Bald vs Aagen ending.

What happened?

Walh Hara
May 11, 2012

TheRat posted:

What happened?

Bald were clearly winning, they had just gotten mega creeps and forced every single buyback of aachen. However, in their last fight getting mega creaps 4 of them died. No problem, as their 2 big cores (ember and lesh) both had buyback and the others a quick respawn timer, plus they still had tier 2 towers alive.

Then ember waited way too long before buybacking, he only bought back when Aachen was killing t4 towers (he had 15 seconds deadtime at that point instead of 70) and lesh simply didn't buyback at all despite having money. In the end Aachen won with only their slark alive at 5% hp.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Eat poo poo mason

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

Reality Sinner posted:

Eat poo poo mason

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Ten minutes in and Pieliedie is 3/0/8

Shameful.

e - He's 4/0/9 now. Disgusting.

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Can't believe we're gonna have a TI without envy bombing out

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Centzon Totochtin posted:

Can't believe we're gonna have a TI without envy bombing out

Can’t front it’s kinda weird

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Grant and Blitz talking about Dark Seer being way overvalued, but I think the same is true of Spirit Breaker. Bulldoze is crazy, but it's basically the same thing as Timbersaw, where you can just sort of ignore him and focus on the rest of his team and you'll win the fight anyways

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Picslaeder or however you spell his name just ghosted his team and Young Suck voluntarily forfeited. That was their last game of the day but I'd be surprised if they actually play tomorrow either

RazzleDazzleHour fucked around with this message at 01:02 on Jul 12, 2019