Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse

Dagen H posted:

Trip report, please

I will diligently check for anyone wearing a *checks post*...cum jar necklace

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Dagen H posted:

Trip report, please

"had a good time all around, they had pizza rolls, also I somehow caught a new strain syphilis so potent that my teeth are breaking out in weeping sores and my genitalia are screaming in latin"

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

I think this guy hates black people

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Violet_Sky posted:

I think this guy hates black people

Are you the seller here? It's fascinating to me how lovely people seem to think that everyone thinks like them.

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

Bertrand Hustle posted:

It's fascinating to me how lovely people seem to think that everyone thinks like them.

To some degree we all tend to assume others we meet are going to be like us in thought and background. Once we start experiencing the world, we grow out of it to varying degrees. With lovely people, it's pretty much a willful effort to keep thinking everyone has to be as lovely as they are.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Racists especially think that everyone is like them, just too scared to admit it else they get attacked by the SJW police.

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

RatHat posted:

Racists especially think that everyone is like them, just too scared to admit it else they get attacked by the SJW police.

Just talk to trans women who went stealth/were closeted for a long time. Men will say the most disgusting thing when they're among "other guys".
If you look white and like guns, watch the disgusting racism come oozing out.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

It's fun to call them out in what they think is a safe racist space, they either turn red and die of shame or double down and accuse you of being gay. It's always gay, I don't know why.

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
projection, mostly.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

As a white guy who is a gamer with a stem degree I absolutely dread being alone with other white people because they invariably assume I want to hear their disgusting opinions and will agree with them.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

is white

hates and avoids people based upon skin color

yep, racist

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

cakesmith handyman posted:

It's fun to call them out in what they think is a safe racist space, they either turn red and die of shame or double down and accuse you of being gay. It's always gay, I don't know why.

This is my personal hobby. Working for the fire department gave me PLENTY of experience with racist shitlords. If the average person only knew how disgusting fire departments are in terms of sexism and racism.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

rodbeard posted:

As a white guy who is a gamer with a stem degree I absolutely dread being alone with other white people because they invariably assume I want to hear their disgusting opinions and will agree with them.

Or maybe it's them avoiding you on the account of your being a gamer. It's all about perspectives, dude.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

rodbeard posted:

:similar:

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Are you the seller here? It's fascinating to me how lovely people seem to think that everyone thinks like them.

No, I found this post somewhere. I dunno why that shithead wonders about black people owning jeeps.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Tashilicious posted:

Just talk to trans women who went stealth/were closeted for a long time. Men will say the most disgusting thing when they're among "other guys".

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

cakesmith handyman posted:

One well placed "the gently caress, dude?" can really spook some lads. Even putting a hairline fracture in their assumptions that they can be a poo poo and no-one will see them being a poo poo is enough.

Of course if you do that then you're the fragile one who can't handle the real world, but, y'know.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Somfin posted:

One well placed "the gently caress, dude?" can really spook some lads. Even putting a hairline fracture in their assumptions that they can be a poo poo and no-one will see them being a poo poo is enough.

Of course if you do that then you're the fragile one who can't handle the real world, but, y'know.

Jim Gaffigan has a bit where he talks about how pale and blonde he is and how people will try to do "nudge-nudge-wink-wink" racist jokes to him, and he's just "What is it about me that made you think that I wanted to hear that?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF_EkytrlS8

mostlygray
Nov 1, 2012

BURY ME AS I LIVED, A FREE MAN ON THE CLUTCH

The Bloop posted:

ehhh not enough context. The kid might have everything they need because the mom was going without

Funny thing apropos of child support... I worked with a woman who was divorced from a millionaire. She received nothing from the divorce, pre-nup, fault, I don't know. Either way, she paid him $45 a month in child support. She only worked part time.

Of course, she only had supervised visitation for her kids so something must have been really messed up. Her mom could take the kids on her own, but she could not.

Everything about her was awkward. Everything was weird. She thought people were after her. She insisted that she was being hacked by someone from IP 127.0.0.1 and they called it localhost. Who are these localhost people? Why are they hacking me? My Ex must have hired them. She also never showed up to work earlier than 1 hour past the start of her shift.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

mostlygray posted:

Funny thing apropos of child support... I worked with a woman who was divorced from a millionaire. She received nothing from the divorce, pre-nup, fault, I don't know. Either way, she paid him $45 a month in child support. She only worked part time.

Of course, she only had supervised visitation for her kids so something must have been really messed up. Her mom could take the kids on her own, but she could not.

Everything about her was awkward. Everything was weird. She thought people were after her. She insisted that she was being hacked by someone from IP 127.0.0.1 and they called it localhost. Who are these localhost people? Why are they hacking me? My Ex must have hired them. She also never showed up to work earlier than 1 hour past the start of her shift.

schizophrenia is a hell of a thing

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

ParserGirl posted:

No one who loves someone would inflict an ice cream cake on them.

The AUGest post in the thread.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

taiyoko posted:

gently caress you, ice cream cakes are the best cakes.

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006
Man, y'all have a weird way of saying "cookie cakes are the best goddamn cakes ever conceived."

Also I'm lactose intolerant so no ice cream cakes for me unless I want to poo poo my brains out for the rest of the day :(

Edit: gently caress now I want some cookie cake.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Dick Burglar posted:

Man, y'all have a weird way of saying "cookie cakes are the best goddamn cakes ever conceived."

Also I'm lactose intolerant so no ice cream cakes for me unless I want to poo poo my brains out for the rest of the day :(

Edit: gently caress now I want some cookie cake.

I feel your pain.

And that's why I carry a small bottle of lactase pills in my backpack pretty much all the time. I don't even eat much dairy, but sometimes you're out somewhere and something looks good, or you're on an airplane and the lactose-free meal always sucks, or maybe you just wanna be like gently caress it the bourbon caramel shake here is delicious. I like to travel unencumbered, but those pills have spared me a lot of discomfort.

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

lol

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

ReidRansom posted:

I feel your pain.

And that's why I carry a small bottle of lactase pills in my backpack pretty much all the time. I don't even eat much dairy, but sometimes you're out somewhere and something looks good, or you're on an airplane and the lactose-free meal always sucks, or maybe you just wanna be like gently caress it the bourbon caramel shake here is delicious. I like to travel unencumbered, but those pills have spared me a lot of discomfort.

Every time I mention being lactose intolerant, people mention lactase pills. I know about them and I take them when consuming dairy, but they're of limited use to people with more severe lactose intolerance. I can get away with a little cheese on top of food, but ice cream and milk are still pretty much guaranteed to ruin my day. The other day I caved and drank a milkshake (with lactase pills), and I severely regretted it.

You wanna know what's awkward, ugly, and gross? Try sharing a bathroom with me on days like that.

Flinger
Oct 16, 2012

I was relieved when it turned out to be just drugs, how hosed up is that

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Dick Burglar posted:

You wanna know what's awkward, ugly, and gross? Try sharing a bathroom with me on days like that.

I've lived alone for a few years now and sharing a bathroom is the one thing I don't think I could ever go back to when it comes to having roommates or a significant other. Knowing I can do whatever I need to do in there and there's nobody around to witness it is very very nice.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Dick Burglar posted:

Every time I mention being lactose intolerant, people mention lactase pills. I know about them and I take them when consuming dairy, but they're of limited use to people with more severe lactose intolerance. I can get away with a little cheese on top of food, but ice cream and milk are still pretty much guaranteed to ruin my day. The other day I caved and drank a milkshake (with lactase pills), and I severely regretted it.

Ahh, well that sucks.

Basebf555 posted:

I've lived alone for a few years now and sharing a bathroom is the one thing I don't think I could ever go back to when it comes to having roommates or a significant other. Knowing I can do whatever I need to do in there and there's nobody around to witness it is very very nice.

Having an SO means not caring what sounds or smells are happening in there.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

ReidRansom posted:

Having an SO means not caring what sounds or smells are happening in there.

I'm always embarrassed regardless of how understanding the other person is.

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Mr Hootington posted:

This is a titty abscess.

excellent post/username combo

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006
My girlfriend and I have agreed that, wherever we live, we always want to have at least two bathrooms. You never want to be in a situation where you both badly have to poop and there's only one bathroom.

Unrelated:

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Still can't not parse it as an illiterate's best sporting try at making a 'G.'

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Basebf555 posted:

Four years ago, I was on my third date with a guy who had pretty severe celiac. He ate something that had gluten in it, and ended up destroying my bathroom for a good 45 minutes. At about the halfway point I knocked, told him where Tums and Pepto were, or if I could get him anything for his stomach. He was absolutely mortified after he was finished. I just told him where the air freshener was.

We're still together.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
I had an old white baptist woman tell me, at work, how Obama was the Antichrist and tolerance is the problem with the world. Completely from nowhere, she just saw me and went hogwild.

SeaGoatSupreme
Dec 26, 2009
Ask me about fixed-gear bikes (aka "fixies")

Basebf555 posted:

My very first date with this lady, we met at her apartment to hang out and talk before going to get dinner. I ended up clogging her toilet, and she had just moved. She hadn't bought a new plunger yet. I almost leapt out the 3rd story window.

Married two years this August. We routinely fart on one another, while my girlfriend calls us animals and fans the room with pillows.

AngryRobotsInc
Aug 2, 2011

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

I had an old white baptist woman tell me, at work, how Obama was the Antichrist and tolerance is the problem with the world. Completely from nowhere, she just saw me and went hogwild.

I know the plasma donation place is basically shooting fish in a barrel for crazies sometimes, but I had a guy sit next to me and go into a long, passionate speech about how Muslims (as a whole apparently) are the Antichrist, the Kaaba is the Beast, and smartphones are the mark of the Beast.

Then he pulled out his scuffed and cracked smartphone, and played poo poo-tier rap over the speaker, until someone told him to knock that poo poo off.

I half think he was messing with me, but dude seemed to really believe his whole speech.

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

This is art

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
The classic was right