Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
Okay I've been looking over the votes and the posts and this is what it looks like:

The most bloodthirsty (most votes):
- Squiggly
- Jen X
- Hal Incandenza
- Toalpaz (Town)

The least engaged (lowest content):
- Redneck Nazgul ("Winner," double-hated)
- Tired Moritz
- Cap Foo

The most annoying (ye gods I suck):
- Prince of Space

I'm voting for Squiggly right now because they've been the most bloodthirsty since Day 1.

##vote Squiggly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
Are you gonna contextualize those joke votes or nah scumbo?

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
I can't tell what's a joke and what isn't any more. :eng99:

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
They're all joke votes

I voted someone who wasn't even in the game

If you're gonna vote me pick a real reason

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

##vote Squiggly I can't stand double letters

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

##vote Toalpaz

OMG you suck

also toalpaz sucks but i'm just rubbing it in that i've already won

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Prince of Space posted:

Okay I've been looking over the votes and the posts and this is what it looks like:

- Squiggly
- Jen X
- Hal Incandenza
- Toalpaz (Town)

- Tired Moritz
- Cap Foo

- Prince of Space

I'm voting for Squiggly right now because they've been the most bloodthirsty since Day 1.

##vote Squiggly

this is the worst lumpenlist i've ever seen

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

##vote toalpaz

claiming both to have NK'd someone and hiding behind mod confirmations in a bastard mod game

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

Hal Incandenza posted:

##vote Squiggly I can't stand double letters

Now this is a loving reason

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
I'm tempted to vote Hal for actually posting in a game. I imagine he's only active because he's scum :colbert:

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
The fact that scum killed hum kinda proves that they believe me. The fact that scum haven't hammered nazgul proves nazgul is scum. I've been giving redneck stacks of hated every night. He's leaning into the hated as if it's his role.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

redneck nazgul posted:

##vote Toalpaz

OMG you suck

also toalpaz sucks but i'm just rubbing it in that i've already won

:ghost: i won first, loser :ghost:

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
The mod has not announced that anyone won outside of bbq

Toalpaz has to be town because of masonry

Toal there's two votes on the supposed scum. What if not you is scum?

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
You're assuming 3 scum in this game? With a jester? Thinking two. So if I vote nazgul and there's no scum currently there then scum hammer and still don't win

If there's 3 scum then nazgul could be scum or the other vote I'm phone posting can't look who is scum already. 50/50

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
There has to be 3 scum in this situation for your vote to mean that we're in lylo and he's scum. 2 scum wouldn't win with a quick hammer. I think your logic is flawed

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

even if hes town we have to kill him now we cant take him to yolo because we will lose. scum are saving him for an auto win tomorrow or day after. Its a win win for us townies.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
I trust Space so
##vote redneck

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Prince of Space posted:

- Squiggly
- Jen X
- Hal Incandenza
- Toalpaz (Town)

- Tired Moritz
- Cap Foo

- Prince of Space

##vote Squiggly

I accept this impeccable logic, by which I mean list

##vote squiggles

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

Toalpaz posted:

even if hes town we have to kill him now we cant take him to yolo because we will lose. scum are saving him for an auto win tomorrow or day after. Its a win win for us townies.

Well I want to live and also not be bandwagoned so uh

##vote redneck nazgul

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
I'm actually concerned by Toalpaz going so hard in on Redneck Nazgul like this - like, I think Toalpaz is supposed to be town based on their interactions with Mr. Humalong, but I guess their logic is also sound?

With so many hate-votes on them, though, Redneck Nazgul is actually a liability for town in the coming days.

##unvote

##Vote Redneck Nazgul

:redhammer:

e: oh whoops

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

redneck nazgul (6): Toalpaz, Tired Moritz, Squiggly, Prince of Space, Anonymous, Anonymous
Toalpaz (2): redneck nazgul, Captain Foo
Squiggly (2): Prince of Space, Hal Incandenza, Jen X, Prince of Space
Prince of Space (0): Captain Foo, Captain Foo

Not Voting (0):

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. There is currently no deadline set.

nazgul is double hated

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
gently caress

girl dick energy fucked around with this message at 07:00 on Jul 12, 2019

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

lol i lied that was someone else

rn was a lyncher

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

hals dead

he had six shots dayvig one shot per day and each shot applied a stack of hated

its day 4 now

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Not Voting (6): Captain Foo, Jen X, Prince of Space, Squiggly, Tired Moritz, Toalpaz

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is July 15th, 2019 at 6 p.m. PDT -- that's in about 3 days, 5 hours.

weekend deadlines suck

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

also he was town obviously

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Is Jen hated Pmush?

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
One shot per day except for the time he shot 6 in one day?

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
Okay I'm gonna shoot the moon right here

There are no scum in this game only a bunch of third party

I win

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Toalpaz posted:

Is Jen hated Pmush?

rude

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Toalpaz posted:

Is Jen hated Pmush?

P.mush, yes.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Squiggly posted:

I win

rn being a3p launcher

Hm

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Squiggly posted:

One shot per day except for the time he shot 6 in one day?

He apparently could shoot Hate at 1 person per day or could choose to shoot randomly at any group of 2-6 people instead if he wanted, which is how he was able to shoot Mr. Humalong day 1 randomly and yet also shoot OMGVFBLOL directly day 2.

Basically, once Hal figured out how his power worked, his vote became worth 2 if he wanted to Hate-hammer someone, like he did with OMG at the end of day 2.

Squiggly posted:

I win

Hey now, be careful saying that - there's been a bad track record for people saying "I win" in this game...

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Toalpaz posted:

Is Jen hated Pmush?

yes

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Jen X (1): Anonymous

Not Voting (6): Captain Foo, Jen X, Prince of Space, Squiggly, Tired Moritz, Toalpaz

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is July 15th, 2019 at 6 p.m. PDT -- that's in about 3 days, 4 hours.

weekend deadlines suck

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
Actually, okay - now that I think on it:

votefinder posted:

Votecount for Day 3

redneck nazgul (6): Toalpaz, Tired Moritz, Squiggly, Prince of Space, Anonymous, Anonymous
Toalpaz (2): redneck nazgul, Captain Foo
Squiggly (2): Prince of Space, Hal Incandenza, Jen X, Prince of Space
Prince of Space (0): Captain Foo, Captain Foo

Not Voting (0):

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. There is currently no deadline set.

nazgul is double hated

This post ^^^ that closed out yesterday shows that there were 3 votes on Squiggly before Toalpaz made the argument to get rid of Redneck Nazgul. One of these three votes was from Hal Incandenza. 5 votes were needed to execute yesterday.

Now we need 4 votes to finish the day. If the same three people as above (Jen X, Hal, me) had voted for Squiggly again today, Hal could have shot Squiggly to close out the day instantly with his Hate-gun's rimfire rounds.

I'm guessing Squiggly didn't want that to happen to him today, and he had Hal Incandenza killed in the night.

##Vote Squiggly

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
I'm not scum and didn't want to be bandwagon lynched.

Somehow you've decided the guy participating is scum and not any of the low content lurkers that you listed despite that being the most likely situation

You know what else is likely? That you killed Hal to setup this dumb speculation vote

##vote Prince of Space

Dunno if you're a lyncher or what but you're pulling dumb poo poo out of your rear end so I can only assume you're not town and don't like me figuring out the third party mechanic

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
You say I'm pulling it out of my rear end but you seem to be voting the most aggressively for people who've all been lynched as town, Squiggly, and with this latest 'no you' vote on me I don't see that habit changing any time soon.

As for the lurkers, I've been trying to watch most of them... out of Jen X, Tired Moritz, or Captain Foo, who would you choose as your lurker-vote?

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

i'm not a lurker, i'm very prominent

also

Squiggly posted:

I win

uh huh, nice 3p claim

##vote squiggly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

Prince of Space posted:

You say I'm pulling it out of my rear end but you seem to be voting the most aggressively for people who've all been lynched as town, Squiggly, and with this latest 'no you' vote on me I don't see that habit changing any time soon.

As for the lurkers, I've been trying to watch most of them... out of Jen X, Tired Moritz, or Captain Foo, who would you choose as your lurker-vote?

I'm laying down a vote for who I think is scum and why, yes. How terrible of me to give a track record. You can see why scum typically do the opposite, correct? Because no track record is better. But I don't care because I'm town.

The no you vote is because I no longer think there are scum, only third party. I think you're a second lyncher personally.

With votes like Jen X's, you should surely feel good about voting me right

Jen X posted:

I accept this impeccable logic, by which I mean list

##vote squiggles

Not a bandwagon vote at all!

But you're not looking for scum, you're looking to lynch me specifically, so you're gonna ignore that poo poo to get me lynched

If you were actually looking for scum you'd probably look at the people who voted the mod confirmed town yesterday but don't let me stop your third party shenanigans. Redneck voted for toalpaz and was a third party. Guessing foo is too

Captain Foo posted:

##vote toalpaz

claiming both to have NK'd someone and hiding behind mod confirmations in a bastard mod game