Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

Jen X posted:

i'm not a lurker, i'm very prominent

also

uh huh, nice 3p claim

##vote squiggly

What is this some sort of "I know you are but what am I"

Are you third party jen?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Squiggly posted:

But you're not looking for scum, you're looking to lynch me specifically, so you're gonna ignore that poo poo to get me lynched

If you were actually looking for scum you'd probably look at the people who voted the mod confirmed town yesterday but don't let me stop your third party shenanigans. Redneck voted for toalpaz and was a third party. Guessing foo is too

Well I'm not a third party (unless everybody is), I'm just trying to help town as best I can in the limited time I have left in this world before I...

Well, it's neither here nor there what happens after I'm gone.

I'm not looking to lynch you specifically, Squiggly, I'm just looking to lynch scum. You've been on my radar for a while now. Still...

##unvote

I have to say, though, that Redneck Nazgul and Captain Foo voting for Toalpaz yesterday WAS really suspicious. I thought Captain Foo was towny before but then again I thought Toalpaz was guaranteed to be town.

##Vote Captain Foo

Care to explain your vote on Toalpaz yesterday, Cap Foo?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
I'd be okay voting foo, foo probably thought cause a townie (3rd party luncher) was voting with him it wouldn't look too dumb.

Anyways lyncher is literally the worst 3rd party and its in nearly every game I play now a days mods please stop it, it sucks and just gives maf a free day usually.

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

Prince of Space posted:

Well I'm not a third party (unless everybody is), I'm just trying to help town as best I can in the limited time I have left in this world before I...

I'm not looking to lynch you specifically, Squiggly, I'm just looking to lynch scum. You've been on my radar for a while now. Still...

##unvote

I have to say, though, that Redneck Nazgul and Captain Foo voting for Toalpaz yesterday WAS really suspicious. I thought Captain Foo was towny before but then again I thought Toalpaz was guaranteed to be town.

##Vote Captain Foo

Care to explain your vote on Toalpaz yesterday, Cap Foo?

I...uh...didn't actually expect you to unvote me

##unvote

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
Jen has bandwagon voted all game with no reasons posted so you have no idea if she agrees with anyone or is voting for separate reasons

Jen X posted:

i sacrifice myself for the greatest good, in secret hope that it gives me superpowers like in a comic book

Additionally, she posted the above post hours after the mod had posted the flip. It's literally her only content post. Looks like fake townie cred

I'm not sold that there aren't just a bunch of third party. But if there is scum, it's gotta be her

##vote Jen x

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
Would also vote foo for voting confirmed town because only scum do that

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

you would vote confirmed town, or the person who confirmed town put a stack of hatred on

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

that is a set of opinions that makes it seem as if you have no congruent idea about this game.

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

Toalpaz posted:

you would vote confirmed town, or the person who confirmed town put a stack of hatred on

I would vote the person who voted for confirmed town?

And I'm not even sure what your second sentence is about because neither make Jen X confirmed town?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Squiggly posted:

I would vote the person who voted for confirmed town?

And I'm not even sure what your second sentence is about because neither make Jen X confirmed town?

I am confirmed town and you'd vote me,

You'd vote someone for voting me,

You'd vote someone I put hatred on,

I dunno, seems like uh suspicious

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

Toalpaz posted:

I am confirmed town and you'd vote me,

You'd vote someone for voting me,

You'd vote someone I put hatred on,

I dunno, seems like uh suspicious

Where did I say I'd vote you? I said I'd voted for the people voting for you

Reading is hard

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Squiggly posted:

I'm laying down a vote for who I think is scum and why, yes. How terrible of me to give a track record. You can see why scum typically do the opposite, correct? Because no track record is better. But I don't care because I'm town.

The no you vote is because I no longer think there are scum, only third party. I think you're a second lyncher personally.

With votes like Jen X's, you should surely feel good about voting me right

Not a bandwagon vote at all!

But you're not looking for scum, you're looking to lynch me specifically, so you're gonna ignore that poo poo to get me lynched

If you were actually looking for scum you'd probably look at the people who voted the mod confirmed town yesterday but don't let me stop your third party shenanigans. Redneck voted for toalpaz and was a third party. Guessing foo is too

am I fuckin nuts here or is everyone doubling down on toal being confirmed town

even after you quoted me explaining why it's stupid to trust the idea of confirmed town

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Squiggly posted:

Where did I say I'd vote you? I said I'd voted for the people voting for you

Reading is hard

yeah I messed up, reading is hard sorry. I understand now.

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
The mod posted that he was confirmed town

That is the scummiest logic

I was pretty convinced there were a bunch of third party so maybe you're third party trying to get confirmed town killed

Or you're just scum but this is a poor hill to die on

##unvote
##vote captain foo

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Toalpaz posted:

dudes I am in a 'confirmed masonry' with mr humalong now

oh

frankly i had remembered that hum made this post about toal and not the way it actually went down, which would not have been confirmed anything

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I'm head town. Big bad town. Time to suck up to me scum. All acknowledge me now.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Toalpaz posted:

I'm head town. Big bad town. Time to suck up to me scum. All acknowledge me now.

acknowledged, Colonel Schiesskopf

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Prince of Space posted:

are u a fuckin lynchbomb lmao

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
this is definitely going to be one of those everybody is kicking themselves games

especially me

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

don't answer that, PoS

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

PMush Perfect posted:

this is definitely going to be one of those everybody is kicking themselves games

especially me

hail satan and pass the votes

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Hi, Captain Foo is not town. Bye.

##vote Captain Foo

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

Toalpaz posted:

The very fact that scum haven't quick hammered red neck nazgul captain foo means that he's 100% scum thank you I am also mod confirmed town thank u

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

If I'm hammering town scum have to pinky swear not to kill me because I'm obviously bad and good to have around and have no clue whats happening. ##vote foo

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

everyone should ignore that accidental posting of an insane cop flip

that totally wasnt on purpose

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

:ghost:
loving hell
:ghost:

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

oooooooooooooooooooooooooh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo the mod is being a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaastaaaaaaaaaaard

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

I inherited a cop role after the insane cop flip and investigated tired Moritz with a "not town" result

Do with that what you will

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

PMush Perfect posted:

everyone should ignore that accidental posting of an insane cop flip

that totally wasnt on purpose

ae lmao

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

cap foo death miller insane cop has died

night 4

day 5

toalpaz town nightvig has died

tired moritz town insane cop has been endgamed

squiggly 3p quisling/messenger has won

prince of space scum kamikaze has won

jen x scum hypnotizer has won

omg 3p jester has won

redneck 3p lyncher has won

gg

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
MOOOOOODSSSSS! :ssj:

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
hooray, nice work

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
I'm assuming mod was a bastard and didn't deliver my message or were you guys just dicks

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Squiggly posted:

I'm assuming mod was a bastard and didn't deliver my message or were you guys just dicks
They were just dicks.

If you were town for two nights in a row, you would have instead gotten the power to send a message to a random town player, not knowing who, instead of the scum chat.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

this is what I get
for trusting incompetent town and third parties

my gut is better

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

PMush Perfect posted:

They were just dicks.

If you were town for two nights in a row, you would have instead gotten the power to send a message to a random town player, not knowing who, instead of the scum chat.

It was pretty obvious who the scum were I can't believe you almost made me kill you guys

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Toalpaz posted:

this is what I get
for trusting incompetent town and third parties

my gut is better
You shot the cop. Twice.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

and scum! ONCE

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Anyways, with the kayfabe off now...

This was intended to be more of a role madness game with some wonky roles that I didn't quite know how to work out and wanted to playtest.

The "cops are revealed as insane during LYLO" 'mistake' was intentional. In retrospect, I should have kept the message up, that would have made it more obvious.

The town godfather's benefit was that he'd show up as town to the insane cop before the Cop knew what was going on.

Firing hated bullets was me prototyping a less disruptive version of a vigilante.

I have no excuse for Lyncher/Jester except that it was a last minute addition because OMG wanted to play two roles.

I'm still proud of Jehovah's Witness and may reuse the role in the future, possibly with a less extreme penalty for loving up.

CL would have become a doctor overnight had he lived. He's not a real doctor, but he plays one on TV!

Hypnotist is a cult leader role, and the only one I feel like I genuinely didn't like. I spent the whole game worried about exactly how it would break everything.

Kamikaze is hilarious, and I'm probably reusing it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
Who was in the cult