Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Squiggly posted:

Who was in the cult
If Prince died, she'd be able to recruit a new person instead of doing a kill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

PMush Perfect posted:

If Prince died, she'd be able to recruit a new person instead of doing a kill.

I was loving right about pos

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Captain Foo posted:

I was loving right about pos

You were - my lumpenlist was terrible! :buddy:

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Also thanks pmush I did enjoy this game quite a bit

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Imagine enjoying a game when you're a loving death miller lol

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I'm glad. I was worried there'd be hurt feelings.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

PMush Perfect posted:

cap foo death miller insane cop has died

night 4

day 5

toalpaz town nightvig has died

tired moritz town insane cop has been endgamed

squiggly 3p quisling/messenger has won

prince of space scum kamikaze has won

jen x scum hypnotizer has won

omg 3p jester has won

redneck 3p lyncher has won

gg

this setup fuckin ruled

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

PMush Perfect posted:

To be honest this was more of an interesting set up than anything terribly unfair on your part

Good game man

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

PMush Perfect posted:

i would have been upset about it in a "more serious" game but it's perfect for this, I knew what I was getting into

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
squiggly I thought you were lying when the game didn't end with 6 alive

thus, why I was happy to kill you and close any and all possibility of failure, and why I killed toal in particular, who could make me hated and break parity

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

Jen X posted:

squiggly I thought you were lying when the game didn't end with 6 alive

thus, why I was happy to kill you and close any and all possibility of failure, and why I killed toal in particular, who could make me hated and break parity

I thought that there were no scum at first when the bandwagon reformed with no other option

Then I realized that the people on me were the scum, and I could win all by myself killing them if I had to :colbert:

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
in retrospect the sheer number of 3p was probably responsible for everyone seeming like huge dumbasses. turns out most of the bizzare votes were just 3p not caring if they iced town, only SOME of the votes were from dumbasses

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

So who put in the kill order for me :colbert:

Also I didn’t have that post restriction at first, I did that of my own volition, but pmush liked my first post so much she made it a post restriction for me

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

chaoslord posted:

So who put in the kill order for me :colbert:

Also I didn’t have that post restriction at first, I did that of my own volition, but pmush liked my first post so much she made it a post restriction for me

As she should have. If you had lived I might have chosen to win with the town

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I stand by that I had this game solved until the bastard mod changed my role mid-game

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
Oh game shouldn't have ended it was 3 votes to lunch, and TM was alive + jen would have been double hated.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
What kinda hack mod are you.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Toalpaz posted:

Oh game shouldn't have ended it was 3 votes to lunch, and TM was alive + jen would have been double hated.

Jen might not have been double-hated if the Night Kill took place before your Night Vigilante hate-shot went off...

But yes, I was surprised when the game ended when it did because as far as I knew it was 2 Scum vs 2 Town with 3 votes needed to execute.

But! If Jen X was double-hated, Tired Moritz could have voted Jen, at which point as the last scum - according to PMush Perfect - I would have been given expanded powers that would have made me not a kamikaze night-killer.

Tired Moritz would have been taken out that night and Squiggly and I would be left.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

gently caress

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
I am confused but with the lynch it was 3 scum aligned (because I aligned fully with scum on N3) versus 2 town so uh yeah they lost?

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

PMush Perfect posted:

gently caress

no you're fine. its calvinball, just produce a secret rule that nullifies all that crap PoS said

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Yes I won!

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

I won because I fullclaimed death miller and nobody even reacted

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Captain Foo posted:

I won because I fullclaimed death miller and nobody even reacted

the amount of poo poo that went down like this is great. i'm still bowled over that i claimed jester d1 and got immediately killed

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

because of the nature of this game, the bonkers claims weren't suspect

normally claiming death miller is going to cause loving mayhem - is the mod an rear end in a top hat, what if it's weird scum cover, etc etc etc

but in a known bastard mafia game i kinda feel like people went "yep he's probably a town-aligned death miller like he said" and went with it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

Squiggly posted:

I am spicy eggs benedict

What a yolk

My soft claim. Benedict Arnold, traitor