Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Long rear end day so gonna chill with Stardew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt
Got the Splatoon theme for Tetris 99

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

The final case in Trials and Tribulations is tight and I've only just started the prequel bit. I hope there's like 5 days of trials in this finale

Hell yeah. That last case is epic

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

DQ Builders 2 all day, currently learning how to grow tomatoes from a giant pig monster

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

back on my poo poo. layin in bed playin diablo tres

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

its Gungeon baby.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Had to take my cat to the emergency vet and I won’t know if she has to stay overnight until 1 or 2 AM so it’s Order of Ecclesia for this bleary-eyed gamer.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Oh no a blackout, how will I be able to game tonight?!?

*undocks switch*

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Had to beat the final area one more time to get to the new DLC for the Messenger. I beat it once then went back and 100%’d the game, so it didn’t count I guess :shrug: It’s been like 9 months since I’ve played this and took me a minute to remember how to play this game :blastu:

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
mostly just played slay the spire this weekend honestly . so elegant

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

:sueme:

reached the credits of dead cells for the first time earlier, now getting utterly annihilated by hard mode

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Playing Stardew and watching The Sopranos

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

EmmyOk posted:

Playing Stardew and watching The Sopranos

That's a vibe

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

A little Splatoon 2 and coffee before getting back on Judgment

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

sick today so mario maker in bed and PTA movie marathon :toot: . boogie nights down and onto punch drunk love . do you guys find good levels playing endless challenge ? i feel like maybe one out of four is actually fun which i guess is better odds than i was expecting

In Training
Jun 28, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Holy poo poo...Case number 5????? And playing as edgeworth? Shits out of control rn

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

don't mind my drip

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Got a hankering for SteamWorld Heist so I started a new save.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

It's finally time to replay Earthbound.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
getting energized with Amp Energy and playing Captain Toad.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Ffxiv deleted all of my user settings after an update and it will take like 2 hours to restore it all manually so I just immediately closed it.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
FF X-2

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

In Training posted:

Ffxiv deleted all of my user settings after an update and it will take like 2 hours to restore it all manually so I just immediately closed it.

You could have saved that poo poo to the cloud u know

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Order of Ecclesia

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Subnautica

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
been playing csgo and threw a guaranteed Lost daily win on isaac into the trash because the stopwatch hosed my muscle memory and im still a little bit pissed about it

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

ArfJason posted:

been playing csgo and threw a guaranteed Lost daily win on isaac into the trash because the stopwatch hosed my muscle memory and im still a little bit pissed about it

I couldnt see either of the bloats eyes And died immediately

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
now that I'm done with Captain Toad I think I'll pick Earthbound back up. big day for gaming.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Don’t feel like diggingup the xbox thread but Forza Horizon 4 fixed their ranked racing “adventures” so it’s not poo poo to do races online now. They basically ghost everyone for the first quarter of the race and anytime a catastrophic accident is about to happen they ghost out both cars. Can still bump and nudge each other but the really bad clusterfuck races are gone which is a huge improvement.

Also you can do solo “free for all” adventures, so like basic online racing, finally.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
it took them 12 forza games to come up with that

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

I’m just glad they finally did it. Was next to impossible to just do solo online races. The queue times aren’t particularly great but its better than nothing and has reignited my will to put more and more hours into it.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

It’s Monday.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

It’s Monday.

We still game on Mondays.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

So as I was saying, the forza horizon 4 ranked races are really good now. I’ll be splitting time between that, F1 2018, and an indie gem called For The King with friends.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Final Splatfest. And I think I might finally cave and get FFXIV

In Training
Jun 28, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
FinalFest, Mario Maker and FFXIV this weekend.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Final Splatfest. And I think I might finally cave and get FFXIV

I heard a rumor the imp raid static is gonna be looking for new dps soon

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

I haven't had a real solid night of gaming in over a month, but tonight after work i'm going to play MGS until I fall asleep.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Persona 3, MGS, and gonna try to play Splatfest at work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

DQ11 and witcher 3