Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will AEW survive the year?
This poll is closed.
Yes 102 47.66%
No 17 7.94%
Yes after TNA buys it 95 44.39%
Total: 214 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Ian Scott should not be taking orders from a big fat dynamo or doing flips, he should be shredding on his axe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

coconono posted:

Stu is the head murder minion to Uno's mastermind, please stop being so loving obtuse about this.

Uno is Shredder, Stu is Hun and the Creepers are the Foot Soldiers.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

I thought you said Stu was Robin. Which is it

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

where the gently caress are Bebop and Rocksteady

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Posted about the whole stacked Dragon Gate Kobe World card briefly in the puro thread but this part deserves some mention here too: PAC defends the Open The Dream Gate title this Sunday against Ben-K. Assumption is if he's losing anytime soon, it's here. Would free him up to do something for All Out

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

coconono posted:

They weren't in the 4Kids incarnation of the show.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Basic Chunnel posted:

By that logic, Stu Grayson CPA would be the leader. The guy who looks like everyone else except that he’s a pot bellied pig would be the dragon

No no no the leader has to remain aesthetically consistent with the rest of the organization, but the number 2 is a bad enough dude to go his own way.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

TV Zombie posted:

With Britt getting her brains scrambled and Kylie missing, the full time female roster is Hikaru Shida, Penelope Ford(who has yet to debut), Leva Bates and...Brandi Rhodes since the Joshi are having trial runs with Riho on a five match "let's see" contract?

Welp, this women's division is getting dire.

it was always dire and never stable from the start, they badly need another 10 people to slot in there. Allie/Bea/Riho are in that number too but it really isn't anywhere near enough and they all need to work with each other more.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Draxion posted:

I'm going to blame tony khan. I have no proof, he just seems like the kind of guy who'd be all weird about "Evil Uno and Evil Dos sounds too silly to take seriously" or whatever.

Chuck and Trent will for sure call them the Spooky Perverts in a promo and then that'll be their name as far as anyone else is concerned.

I thought Evil Uno was a play on words of Evil One.

brian
Sep 11, 2001
I obtained this title through beard tax.

there's literally nothing wrong with the dark order and it's v weird that they're the team people are harping on when this show literally had the young bucks on it

edit: also supervillain with gang and different looking no.2 is like incredibly basic comic book/bond film stuff

edit2: i didn't read this last page where people said what i said before i said it a lot

brian fucked around with this message at 20:31 on Jul 17, 2019

Arban
Aug 28, 2017

coconono posted:

Sheamus is still in WWE I think

lost my old email
Jun 20, 2019

stu just looks cheap though. like putting aside a lack of thematic consistency and/or colour coordination it is a bad look in and of itself.

only 6 more weeks of smash bros fashion chat until we have something else to talk about!

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
AEW should put an infographic on the tron with all this information so the audience knows that they should like the dark order more than the 2 other tag teams that were way cooler

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
Maybe we should have the librarians come out with the other tag teams to tell the audience to stop cheering

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

big black turnout posted:

Maybe we should have the librarians

woah dont do anything hasty there, kid

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
Stu Greyson has the ideal head henchman body

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

Tomahawk posted:

Stu Greyson has the ideal head henchman body

True.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
Evil Uno is a feeder dom and the if you donate enough to him on onlyfans you become a creeper

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Evil Uno is a feeder dom and the creepers are fetishists who donate to him on onlyfans

Look Im already sold on him theres no need to keep adding positives.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
Stu Greyson runs his website

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

Hangman edits his own Wikipedia page.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Evil Uno is a feeder dom and the if you donate enough to him on onlyfans you become a creeper

So that's what happened to Hangman

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
The cool thing about Stu is he is a really good chef and had a YouTube cooking show for a while. I can't find any of the videos so I assume they got deleted.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

He should have a hibachi gimmick where he juggles knives and before every match he cuts up a steak and flings it into evil unos mouth piece by piece

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
who cares about the super dorks. post about mjf

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS

DoctorGonzo posted:

MJF had a YouTube where he reviewed Bioncles but he deleted all the vids

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

No one man should have all that Psycho-Power.

Tomahawk posted:

MJF had a YouTube where he reviewed Bioncles but he deleted all the vids

But that's a nerd thing to do... is MJF just playing a character on tv!?

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004

DoctorGonzo posted:

MJF is a lovely boyfriend.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hell, same

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8sKy0veFfY

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
New Road To video is up and they have TONY SCHIAVONE IN THE CONTROL CENTER :neckbeard:

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
Hangman promo good
Shawn Spears interview good
AEW good

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

TV Zombie posted:

Welp, this women's division is getting dire.

Is it time that people accept that the talent pool of Western womens wrestling is still too shallow to have acceptable-or-better womens divisions for Raw, Smackdown, NXT, NXT UK, ROH, Impact & now AEW all signing women to contracts, as well as there still being money making opportunities working in Japan & Mexico & European indies too? Theres not enough quality talent to go around, unless somebody just imports an entire Joshi company as their womens division.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Benne posted:

New Road To video is up and they have TONY SCHIAVONE IN THE CONTROL CENTER :neckbeard:

Hell yes

One step closer to becoming a good version of WCW

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Tomahawk posted:

Hangman promo good
Shawn Spears interview good
AEW good

Most importantly, they called him Hangman, which is a way better name than Adam Page.

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

Tony said "us" a few times. Is that telling that he's not saying "AEW"? Fire Marvez into the sun and bring in Tony!

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
the "good hand" thing was already a fine bit of business but that interview made it all the better by framing it as a slur of the industry and a sign that cody's selling out

*chef's kiss*

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
fire marvaez and put tony in the boot. do it tony

also i want hangman to kick the crap out of jericho

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

DoctorGonzo posted:

fire marvaez and JR and put tony in the boot. do it tony

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
I also like the weird implication that Shawn Spears is going to form a four horseman crew with his remaining inner circle guys.