Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

GelatinSkeleton posted:

this is from pages back but I just want you all to know that the lady nurse at my methadone clinic (2.5 years clean!) has seen my penis on multiple occasions. so I guess the same sex rule doesn't always apply?

Have you tried not opening your trench coat in front of her in the parking lot?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Somfin posted:

I'm the broken lamp, overturned dinner table and two hours of abusive shouting that preceded this attempted happy photo-op

I'm the 14yo forced into a dress style more fitting for a 5yo, made to carry a doll and forced into being a spectacle so I'm crying because it all sucks.

Who the gently caress does that to their kid? loving terrible.

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Scathach posted:

I'm the 14yo forced into a dress style more fitting for a 5yo, made to carry a doll and forced into being a spectacle so I'm crying because it all sucks.

Santorum is a horrible human being in just about every capacity so it tracks.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Scathach posted:

That's just standard Christian Homeschooler attire.

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Scathach posted:

The crazy fact about that picture is that the crying girl isn’t their daughter, she just carries around the doll for them. Only Rick can hear the doll but they are pretty sure the doll can hear everyone. The girl cries all the time and they like it. I’ll try to find a link if needed.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

SLOSifl posted:

I’ll try to find a link if needed.
Uh, yeah it's needed! This poo poo sounds completely loving unhinged for America, in 2019. Like, it sounds like you just described a horror parody episode of an animated sitcom.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

The doll can't hear everyone. That doesn't even make sense. The doll only hears Rick. They've said this publicly several times.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

bossy lady posted:

I'll never understand why politicians drag their wife and kids on stage while they look like assholes in front of all of America.

If you are a man and don't have a wife, you are obviously gay, and therefore unelectable.

If you are a woman, and aren't married with kids, you are obviously one of those women's lib feminists, and therefore unelectable.

These are things that real life people in 2019 believe.

NatasDog
Feb 9, 2009

BrigadierSensible posted:

If you are a man and don't have a wife, you are obviously gay, and therefore unelectable.

If you are a woman, and aren't married with kids, you are obviously one of those women's lib feminists, and therefore unelectable.

Basically this, but for chuds:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAReS2JnJ18

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

SLOSifl posted:

The crazy fact about that picture is that the crying girl isn’t their daughter, she just carries around the doll for them. Only Rick can hear the doll but they are pretty sure the doll can hear everyone. The girl cries all the time and they like it. I’ll try to find a link if needed.

I thought this was a joke... this is a joke... isn't it? :ohdear:

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Solice Kirsk posted:

The doll can't hear everyone. That doesn't even make sense. The doll only hears Rick. They've said this publicly several times.
My bad!!!

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Ah yes, manspreading. That thing that's never been a real issue but should definitely be solved with sexism and also terribly ugly and uncomfortable chairs.

E I also love the idea of wood forcibly spreading my legs.

Scathach has a new favorite as of 19:35 on Jul 17, 2019

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

the solution to “manspreading” is not to be found in specialized seating, imo

the solution is to lady-spread back, wider and harder :colbert:

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
I’d rather slice off my balls than have them stuck to my sweaty leg all day.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

I bet whoever got second place at the national design contest was pissed that they lost to a click bait gimmick

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Scathach posted:

Ah yes, manspreading. That thing that's never been a real issue but should definitely be solved with sexism and also terribly ugly and uncomfortable chairs.

whitefeminism.jpg

Anarchist Mae
Nov 5, 2009

by Reene
Lipstick Apathy
Her experience in manspreading?

They even frame it as something done to her.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

It’s ok to make fun of those kids but when I make fun of the blacks somehow I’m the one who’s a “racist” and “loving” and “a loving racist”

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

also man spreading is a bench problem, not a chair problem

this just isn't adding up y'all

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

hawowanlawow posted:

I bet whoever got second place at the national design contest was pissed that they lost to a click bait gimmick

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Scathach posted:

I was on a crowded bus today and a dude was taking up two seats so he could spread.
other dude was taking up a seat and a half so he could spread.
it was literally at full standing capacity but bros gotta spread.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

BrigadierSensible posted:

You also have to believe in god and go to church.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
Public transport can be really convenient but it's also quite nice to spread out and fart as much as I like in my car

Though if you farted on the train a bunch I bet people would make room for you to stretch out

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

White feminism dot jay peg

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

I guarantee if you sit down to one of those men and let a big ole fart slowly, angrily rip, they'll move their drat legs.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Scathach posted:

I guarantee if you sit down to one of those men and let a big ole fart slowly, angrily rip, they'll move their drat legs.

greetings from the DeviantArt thread

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
scatlas shrugged

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006
in the timeless Chiller font, no less

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

I suppose one way to stop manspreading is to just ruin the concept of chairs. Honestly I'm hypnotized by how bad the design is. It's like the furniture version of live action Sonic. The back is too small to support anything but still big enough to force you to sit straight up. The seat is so flat that it's gonna make your rear end numb.

Why can't those walls on the men's chair at least be parallel? Why does the women's version force them to manspread? Am I going crazy?

ScentOfAnOtaku
Aug 25, 2006

I have no control, I just keep eating, and eating.

SatansOnion posted:

the solution to “manspreading” is not to be found in specialized seating, imo

the solution is to lady-spread back, wider and harder :colbert:

In a world where multiple judges in multiple countries have stated, "Just learn to keep your legs together" to women, remember, in their eyes, spread women legs mean uncontrollable rape. So I would hold off on that one.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

There is also the practical issue of who, male or female, upon seeing those chairs would choose the "gender appropriate" chair? And whoever buys the chairs needs to buy the exact amount of boys chairs and girls chairs for their house/conference room/whatever.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Seems like that image is from the Daily Mail, so I have a sneaking suspicion there’s more to it than “RIP Manspreading”

Also the solution to manspreading is unabashed confrontation and humiliation of any and all men everywhere, duh. Tell them to close their loving slut legs.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Nobody has yet to accept my "cut off everyone's legs and replace them with cool robot spider legs" proposal to RIP mansplaining. No need to sit when you have robot legs.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Finally, a sensible solution.

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

T-man posted:

Nobody has yet to accept my "cut off everyone's legs and replace them with cool robot spider legs" proposal to RIP mansplaining. No need to sit when you have robot legs.

so is it lobotomies for manspreading

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

T-man posted:

Oh gently caress I could tapdance everywhere!

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

T-man posted:

I feel like we could achieve real success by combining our two approaches: lady-spreading, with the cybernetically enhanced munitions to back it up :blastu:

spite house
Apr 28, 2009

I always chuckle inwardly at guys getting indignant about being forced to sit close for fear of crushing their precious genitalia, remembering this dude I used to date who had the very attractive quality of always managing his personal space flawlessly. His tendency to not take up any more room than necessary caught my eye right away; he'd just kind of fold gracefully into himself like a big cat. and not to be indelicate but fellas, if that guy can sit close anyone can, trust me.

Pudding Space
Mar 19, 2014

Tashilicious posted:

I was on a crowded bus today and a dude was taking up two seats so he could spread.
other dude was taking up a seat and a half so he could spread.
it was literally at full standing capacity but bros gotta spread.

stdh

That's a whole lot of 'dudes' doing that thing that supports your argument, despite the fact any other 'dude' would straight up tell them to move the gently caress over in a heartbeat so they can have a seat.
You are full of poo poo.

Pudding Space has a new favorite as of 09:04 on Jul 18, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

thats nice dear