Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

I have never been serious enough about anything in my entire life that I would take a poo poo while continuing to do the activity. I can't even be like "good for that person's amazing dedication" or whatever cause that's just so loving gross.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

DorkusMalorkus posted:

I have never been serious enough about anything in my entire life that I would take a poo poo while continuing to do the activity. I can't even be like "good for that person's amazing dedication" or whatever cause that's just so loving gross.

Same. Like I could see going for Olympic gold or literally fearing for your life but my gut feeling tells me this guy is working on coming in 732 at who gives a poo poo.

RaspberryCommie
May 3, 2008

Stop! My penis can only get so erect.

honda whisperer posted:

Same. Like I could see going for Olympic gold or literally fearing for your life but my gut feeling tells me this guy is working on coming in 732 at who gives a poo poo.

Clearly he does.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Picnic Princess posted:

There's a guy on my bus right now with his legs in a crotch airing diamond shape. And no, I'm not going to creep shot him just to prove my point because that's a gross thing to do and I don't owe any stranger on the interent anything.

You absolutely owe SomethingAwful.com EVERYTHING and you know it. Now, risk your own safety and photograph a stranger that's probably itching for a confrontation.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

I don't think itching is a problem among man spreaders, they're the type that will just reach in there and take care of it

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Maybe all these men have enormous penises and testicles and require the space.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

oldpainless posted:

Maybe all these men have enormous penises and testicles and require the space.

Don't doxx me, thanks.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
manspreading is used by CBT enthusiasts to identify each other. if you smash their balls with a sledgehammer that means you're dtf

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Tetracube posted:

manspreading is used by CBT enthusiasts to identify each other. if you smash their balls with a sledgehammer that means you're dtf

Don't you mean down to smash

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe
HEY GUYS I HAVE AN EDGY JOKE TO SHARE

HAHA ARENT I WITTY AND CLEVER

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

That vest is a loving joke.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

haha yeah what about the men, right! :smug:

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Violet_Sky posted:

HEY GUYS I HAVE AN EDGY JOKE TO SHARE

HAHA ARENT I WITTY AND CLEVER

Check your privilege. That's just how Alabama works.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Oh my god shut up the chair was stupid and the concept is stupid and gently caress that "artist" but for the love of god post AUG poo poo.

Please.

Here, have a beautiful mermaid in apology.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Ugh, once again proving freshwater fish are worse than saltwater fish. Poor thing is like the sturgeon of mermaids.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

I'm reasonably sure whatever you fish up from the swamp, you should throw back.

King of Foolians
Mar 16, 2006
Long live the King!

Scathach posted:

That vest is a loving joke.

Finally, something that can really put the “fun” in “funeral”!

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Holy poo poo that's Dave Attell, awesome comedian. Get outta there dave, it's not safe at all!

Psychobabble!
Jun 22, 2010

Observing this filth unsettles me
Some text AUG for ya:

Imagine finally building up confidence to post a picture of yourself in a crop top in a fat positivity fb group and then getting flamed out of it for not being fat enough.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Psychobabble! posted:

Imagine finally building up confidence to post a picture of yourself in a crop top in a fat positivity fb group and then getting flamed out of it for not being fat enough.

Well we've all been there.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Scathach posted:

Oh my god shut up the chair was stupid and the concept is stupid and gently caress that "artist" but for the love of god post AUG poo poo.

Please.

Here, have a beautiful mermaid in apology.

Just the right level of trashy for me

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

I like trash mermaid.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

https://i.imgur.com/bYCBSTd.gifv

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

I dont think this is safe

Beast Pussy
Nov 30, 2006

You are dark inside

Imagine caring about your job.

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
Wtf is he trying to obscure? And why?

E. Nevermind I see it lol.

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

Psychobabble! posted:

Some text AUG for ya:

So, uh, how fat exactly is "infini-fat"? I can't wrap my mind around it.

Deified Data posted:

Wtf is he trying to obscure? And why?

He's trying to stop the person recording the preview of the roller coaster photo you're supposed to buy.

Because obviously they would have paid $15 for the photo if they didn't have a blurry video recording instead.

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

Psychobabble! posted:

Some text AUG for ya:

Infini-fat :psyboom:

I'm all for body positivity, but HAES is a loving disease.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

ExplodingSims posted:

Infini-fat :psyboom:

I'm all for body positivity, but HAES is a loving disease.

Yeah, infini-fat is some "My 600lb Life" poo poo.

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005
I THINK MURDER AND BIGOTRY ARE FUNNY!!

Good to see demoniusx lost weight and finally found a job he's passionate about.

Also for some reason this brings back memories of a time a few years ago at a fun obstacle course event where we had about five security guards gathered around the final slide of the course with walkie talkies, aggressively blocking a group of us from going on because we didn't walk the right way around or something. After about 10 minutes of calling for backup and chattering away on their walkie-talkies they got in a huddle and decided we could go on this 10-second slide

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

fisting by many posted:

There is no answer. No-one can wrap their mind around infinity

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

green chicken feet posted:

There is no answer. No-one can wrap their mind around infinity

It's a BMI thing where larger BMI ratings pass specific thresholds that mean more oppression and therefore more guaranteed sympathy from the community.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
loving god, I can't even.
"Fascinatingly obese" is the step above morbid I always hesrd.

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
I had to look up infinifat because there was no way, no way this wasn't some chud making up poo poo to trigger his fellows but uh...no, this seems to be a way that real people describe themselves. Are they just insulting themselves pre-emptively so others can't?

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
What’s super gross is the whole feeder thing. Feel pretty comfortable kink shaming that one.

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.
Outside the ordered universe was that amorphous blight of nethermost confusion which blasphemes and bubbles at the center of all infinity—the boundless ham beast Infinifat, whose name no lips dare speak aloud, and who gnaws hungrily in inconceivable, unlighted bedrooms beyond time and space amidst the muffled, maddening beating of vile drums and the thin monotonous whine of accursed bedsprings.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Tubgoat posted:

loving god, I can't even.
"Fascinatingly obese" is the step above morbid I always hesrd.

No, it means fat like Görring.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

fisting by many posted:

Neither can belts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Bogus Adventure posted:

Yeah, infini-fat is some "My 600lb Life" poo poo.

Yeah, it's hosed up.
http://thefatlip.com/2016/12/20/beyond-superfat-rethinking-the-farthest-end-of-the-fat-spectrum/