Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

crossposting from the trailer thread but any single screengrab from this goes in this thread.

https://twitter.com/universaluk/sta...r%3D254%23pti22

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb

slinkimalinki posted:

Imagine having your own loving cubicle instead of an open plan flexi- space
imagine having a cubicle instead of a pod

or a dome

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

That last one looks like a James Bond villain HQ

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?

Sestze posted:

imagine having a cubicle instead of a pod

or a dome

Those look loving mint,dystopia me up baby!

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I watched this multiple times at too large a scale in my browser, confusedly scrolling up and down trying to figure out what was going on, then I remembered to open in its own tab at a reasonable size and I'm still just as mystified :confused:

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

bike tory posted:

Thanks for talking about my kid. That's a gif, the gif thread is here, please post funny pictures.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Parrotine posted:

That last one looks like a James Bond villain HQ

You're right, it does look like a tech company.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

kiimo posted:

crossposting from the trailer thread but any single screengrab from this goes in this thread.

I heard the plot of Cats recently for the first time, and all I can conclude is that there wasn't enough cocaine so Lloyd-Webber started doing LSD as well.

slinkimalinki
Jan 17, 2010

Elfface posted:

I heard the plot of Cats recently for the first time, and all I can conclude is that there wasn't enough cocaine so Lloyd-Webber started doing LSD as well.

There is a character called Rum Tum Tugger.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Elfface posted:

https://twitter.com/LouisPeitzman/status/1151969332324384771

bare bottom pancakes
Sep 3, 2015

Production: Complete

Captain Hygiene posted:

I watched this multiple times at too large a scale in my browser, confusedly scrolling up and down trying to figure out what was going on, then I remembered to open in its own tab at a reasonable size and I'm still just as mystified :confused:

Near as I can tell, she's figuring out why sports bras exist.

e: https://twitter.com/paprbckparadise/status/1151606154050428928

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
this gimmick sucks out loud

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

Fried Watermelon posted:

now im imagining a very large sinkhole being created underneath

I bet it would actually be less susceptible to sink holes.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

please the shoes

voiceless anal fricative has a new favorite as of 23:42 on Jul 18, 2019

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
Please, the shoes - take off. Dirty!

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
Just walking in briskly

Barefoot and proud

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

kiimo posted:

So I guess this is going to be become the "Wizard of Oz" for the furries.

I can hear a million furry spank-banks being dusted and polished and made ready from here.

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

I can hear a million furry spank-banks being dusted and polished and made ready from here.

have you... never heard of the musical Cats before

i assure you: the furries know about Cats

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?
Wow. Nevermind.

Lady Disdain has a new favorite as of 00:35 on Jul 19, 2019

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

luxury handset posted:

have you... never heard of the musical Cats before

i assure you: the furries know about Cats

They know of Cats, but this is the first time it will be readily accessible to the masses of unwashed diaperfurs.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://twitter.com/louispeitzman/status/1151980893155811328?s=21

https://twitter.com/jondmaas/status/1151971557138284544?s=21

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
Admittedly, I would've enjoyed The Island of Dr. Moreau more if there had been more singing.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

Captain Hygiene posted:

I can only assume she was trying for a backflip after she landed ? Or the impact crushed her joints and her brain shut down.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Imagine working in an office.

Highly payed and you only have to work two or three hours per day and can spend the rest on social media.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

do you people not know what a bridge is

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Lady Disdain posted:

I can only assume she was trying for a backflip after she landed ?

I think so, the deliberateness with which she leans back to do the neck crusher threw me off for a while. (I assume the brain shutting down took place after that point)

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Captain Hygiene posted:

Put this into violentmonkey.

code:
// ==UserScript==
// @name               shorter videos
// @namespace          [url]https://forums.somethingawful.com/[/url]
// @description        asdf
// @include            [url]https://forums.somethingawful.com/*[/url]
// @grant              GM_addStyle
// ==/UserScript==

GM_addStyle("video { max-height: 580px; } ");
Change height to whatever suits you.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Thanks, I used to have one of those extensions running but apparently it turned into adware or something. Violentmonkey is good to go I take it?

Hemish
Jan 25, 2005

slinkimalinki posted:

Imagine having your own loving cubicle instead of an open plan flexi- space

gently caress yes! I saw that and thought... how I wish I could go back to a cubicule and mine wasn't even as big or private as the one from the comic. Not flexi space for us but it's like we're back at school with rows of 2 desks side by side. I'd post a picture but funnily enough, it would be actually depressing and this is the wrong thread for that!

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/ken_rothman/status/1151666499725266946

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

ubachung
Jul 30, 2006

FreudianSlippers posted:

Imagine working in an office.

Highly payed and you only have to work two or three hours per day and can spend the rest on social media.

Imagine thinking this is typical of working in an office.

:allears:

dreamin of semen
Feb 22, 2013

MULTIPLICATION

Barry Bluejeans posted:

Please, the shoes - take off. Dirty!

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Is working in an office anything like the tv show the office?

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

oldpainless posted:

Is working in an office anything like the tv show the office?

In the same way that I lust for the receptionist and there is a black man present, yes

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

There are already a swarm of horrified furries in the comments talking about how upsetting the Cats cats look. It MIGHT be too upsetting for them to jerk it to.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Literally Esoteric
Jun 13, 2012

One final, furious struggle...then a howl of victory

Well dang

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

bike tory posted:

Toddlers are amazingly strong willed, you don't take them head-on if they're refusing to do something that requires their cooperation. They will refuse to do stuff to their own detriment in the extreme. They will starve themselves if they don't like the foods on offer. They will make themselves vomit if you force them to eat something. They will go out naked in sub-zero temperatures if they don't like the clothes you've got for them. They will scream until they vomit if you leave them somewhere they don't want to be. If you try to force potty training they will refuse to take a poo poo to the point that they get hospitalised for constipation. They would probably die of dehydration before drinking from a vessel they've deemed unacceptable.

You obviously find ways around these, I'm not saying this means you just let toddlers do whatever the gently caress they want. Just saying that non-parents need to realise what loving psychopaths parents are dealing with, it's never as simple as "you're an adult literally just tell them what to do".

:hmmyes: