Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

I like fish. I like to eat fish. I like to brush fish with a fish hairbrush. Do you like fish too?
I’ve never lived in an area with a waffle house before... UNTIL NOW.

Is it worth checking out? I love diner food.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

durrneez posted:

I’ve never lived in an area with a waffle house before... UNTIL NOW.

Is it worth checking out? I love diner food.

waffle house is extremely good when you're hungover, or at 3am after a concert or something. I don't know if anyone under 60 would normally go there outside of those circumstances.

it's basically the most inoffensive version of a diner you can find. the basic poo poo is all decent but it has none of the charm of a local diner, and nothing you'd go out of your way to get.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
If you go get the steak and eggs. You won't be happy about it, or proud of yourself, but that's what you should get.

dinahmoe
Sep 13, 2007

kumba posted:

I had mofongo

Best lunch.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
It’s not like a religious experience but I’d take a Waffle House above literally any other diner type restaraunt

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

everyone knows the pecan waffle is the best thing at waffle house

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
The only thing I know about the Waffle House is that it's like any other chain diner but the people there are far more trashy and a lot of fights happen.

Other than that it's a Denny's, IHOP, George Webb, Perkins, etc.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Pennywise the Frown posted:

The only thing I know about the Waffle House is that it's like any other chain diner but the people there are far more trashy and a lot of fights happen.

Other than that it's a Denny's, IHOP, George Webb, Perkins, etc.

Yeah but it’s LITERALLY half the price of those establishments and you can watch them cook your food and hand it to you.

The only thing bad you could say about Waffle House is limited menu selection but where else can you get steak, eggs, toast, a biscuit, and gravy for under $8 dollars?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Oh I'd eat there in a heartbeat. I love diner food, even if it's a chain, and eating it for less money would be glorious.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
leftover tuna pasta salad

elbow mac, tuna, celery, mayo, sweet relish, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, turmeric, parsley

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
the crazy chicken

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

might order some dominos cause its 50% off on mondays and just get greasy

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i got poke with cucumber noodles for the base. spicy. 4 different fish and that fake krab meat that im now addicted to

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Chinatown posted:

i got poke with cucumber noodles for the base. spicy. 4 different fish and that fake krab meat that im now addicted to

get KRABBY :grin:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

ive got a can of some boring rear end soup :11tea:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

numberoneposter posted:

ive got a can of some boring rear end soup :11tea:

use it as a dip for a freakin sub

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Chinatown posted:

use it as a dip for a freakin sub
i bet i could design a pretty good ham and cheese melt from subbers cause they have a sandwich

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Fabulousity posted:

Say what you will but Al Pastor takes some loving talent to pull off. Not everyone has access to quality pineapple and chiles.

Yeah that burrito was ... disappointing at best. Meat was dry and basically all just refried beans and bland rice ):

There is a place I go that's across the street from my old apartment that makes all meat Al pastor burrito that is absolutely :discourse:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Normandy blend veggies with mozzarella + artichoke chicken sausages. dash of high quality Kraft Parmesan

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Chinatown posted:

Normandy blend veggies with mozzarella + artichoke chicken sausages. dash of high quality Kraft Parmesan

:hai:

I had the CGC from the TB holla atcha from the SE WI.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

I had blood drawn at the doctor so I shored up my strength with a Cousins club sub (no tomato easy mayo), fries and a orange and raspberry Sprite mix

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Crusty Nutsack posted:

I had blood drawn at the doctor so I shored up my strength with a Cousins club sub (no tomato easy mayo), fries and a orange and raspberry Sprite mix
i recommend a few pounds of mangosteens to top up your Power Levels

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Leftover pork ribs from last night instant potted this badbois for fall off the bone goodness in like 30 minutes

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Nooner posted:

Leftover pork ribs from last night instant potted this badbois for fall off the bone goodness in like 30 minutes
people get super pissed off when i tell em i boil my ribs before i throw em on the grill lol

TIME IS MONEY PEOPLE

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

work did a catered cookout to commemorate a system upgrade. side salad, brownie, a brat, and a bbq chicken breast.

they sent out an email after i made my pass at it to only take one meat item but i got my glutton in before the rule was established :evilbuddy:

Owlbear Camus fucked around with this message at 23:01 on Jul 25, 2019

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Owlbear Camus posted:

work did a catered cookout to commemorate a system upgrade. side salad, brownie, a brat, and a bbq chicken breast.

they sent out an email after i made my pass at it to only take one meat item but i got my glutton in before the rule was established :evilbuddy:

cheap rear end company

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Still too hot to cook last weekend, so I've been eating cold cucumber soup with mango and mint. Today, however there was mediocre pizza at a meeting.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Owlbear Camus posted:

lol gently caress those people

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Had a bacon cheeseburger and fries

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
We got Thai coming in, in about an hour I am ready

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
chick fil a spicy deluxe sandwich, fries, and mixed the chick fil a sauce with buffalo for dippin

O. Henry O-Face
Sep 16, 2009
Went to a hip new place in the hip area of town. It was garbage, $13 for a sandwich and it's all cold!? And now I'm having a wicked push because of it.

1/10 because I got coffee

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Damo posted:

Mixed the chick fil a sauce with buffalo for dippin

This is the ultimate sauce. Throw out all the others and just make this blended sauce no need for any other

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Nooner posted:

We got Thai coming in, in about an hour I am ready
makes sure to dump all the NAM PLA on it and stare your coworkers in the eye as you eat entire birds eye peppers without flinching

drat i miss thailand

gonna get thai for lunch too and a chang

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Chicken Mango Salad
Chicken, mango, feta cheese, red radish, and sliced almonds on a
bed of romaine topped with raspberry dressing.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
No one told my department that the food was here and by the time we found out and got in line all the eggrolls were gone, I had to just stand there watching the loving savages walk by with plates piled high with them ):

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Nooner posted:

No one told my department that the food was here and by the time we found out and got in line all the eggrolls were gone, I had to just stand there watching the loving savages walk by with plates piled high with them ):
watch nooner start a war

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
A lobster + crab cobb salad and 6 of deez

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock

Chinatown posted:

drat looks tasty u eating good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Chinatown posted:

friggin millionaire over here