Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I'll have you know that I like corn flakes AND masturbation thank you very much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

:hampants::hampants::hampants:
The Adidas boxer briefs do a great job holding my junk for me all day. Thanks Adidas!

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know

Ferdinand the Bull posted:

Counterpoint as a man who spent significant time living in Asia: fish jerky is delicious.

Well poo poo now it's getting complicated.

I live at the beach on the west coast so I've kind of just... randomly had salmon jerky. To be honest I wasn't in love with it despite loving salmon in all other forms, but it's very possible that I just need more exposure. Also, white fish jerky is probably a lot more mild.

The problem is, I don't know if the snack I posted is actually fish jerky and nothing else, is that true? Most of the snack foods I had in taiwan had some crazy twist to them, it was rarely a simple snack.

Good Dog
Oct 16, 2008

Who threw this cat at me?
Clapping Larry
This stuff is bomb and can be had at most of the asian grocers around me.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Taima posted:

Well poo poo now it's getting complicated.

I live at the beach on the west coast so I've kind of just... randomly had salmon jerky. To be honest I wasn't in love with it despite loving salmon in all other forms, but it's very possible that I just need more exposure. Also, white fish jerky is probably a lot more mild.

The problem is, I don't know if the snack I posted is actually fish jerky and nothing else, is that true? Most of the snack foods I had in taiwan had some crazy twist to them, it was rarely a simple snack.

When you say salmon jerky, do you mean smoked salmon? Not the wet-cured kind like lox, I mean the alderwood smoked salmon native Americans in the northwest have been making since forever. Or are you referring to something even more dried for preservation than that?

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

When you say salmon jerky, do you mean smoked salmon? Not the wet-cured kind like lox, I mean the alderwood smoked salmon native Americans in the northwest have been making since forever. Or are you referring to something even more dried for preservation than that?

There's actual salmon jerky that's almost as dried as beef jerky. They're cut into small pieces and usually it's lacquered with maple syrup and called salmon candy.

DiggityDoink fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Jul 25, 2019

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

DiggityDoink posted:

There's actual salmon jerky that's almost as dried as beef jerky. They're cut into small pieces and usually it's lacquered with maple syrup and called salmon candy.

That stuff is so good, but it's strong enough that I can only eat a bit at a time.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Good Dog posted:

This stuff is bomb and can be had at most of the asian grocers around me.

When I was in Japan, bars often served little bowls of this stuff, just like peanuts. I was told that it was the most popular "beersnack".

The stuff is... intense. Super intense. Would have been difficult for me without beer.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.

Squashy Nipples posted:

When I was in Japan, bars often served little bowls of this stuff, just like peanuts. I was told that it was the most popular "beersnack".

The stuff is... intense. Super intense. Would have been difficult for me without beer.

Have you tried the semi-dried, vinegared squid snacks from Japan? Now that's some intense squid strip on a stick snacking pleasure that's guaranteed to make your breath smell like a nasty pier in the summer. I personally love the stuff.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I took communion today.

Caption this photo:

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Toxic Mental posted:

I took communion today.

Caption this photo:

Mana from heaven.

Big Grunty Secret
Aug 28, 2007

Just one question, though. Is there a way to take off my pants?

DiggityDoink posted:

Don't be ridiculous, everyone knows that the frail salmon body could never withstand the jerking process without turning into powder

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005
I work for Costco and go to the warehouse 2-3 times a week so don't usually get excited about something. But I just found that they are selling 2 packs of the Don Pancho Cilantro Lime Crema bottles in the deli. The same crema they use for the street tacos. Oh hell yes.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Membership ID in the app is here, praise be!

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

But Will The App Keep Me Signed In?

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Yeah, pretty cool! Would be nice to have an option to add the card to apple wallet too but not a huge biggie.

Bloodplay it again
Aug 25, 2003

Oh, Dee, you card. :-*
Y'all think I'm crazy but I just had another dog last night and it's absolutely different, at least in our store. There's a distinct, thick line down the casing of the new dog that wasn't present in the old dog. A lot of white bits (fat? filler?) inside. Disregard me as an end times screecher if you will but I know deep in my heart and not very deep in my stomach that it is a cheaper dog. The good news is that we can all throw in on a 20-pack of pitchforks while we're there organizing.

The Hambulance
Apr 19, 2011

:20bux:

ASK ME ABOUT MY AWESOME STARTUP IDEA

Pillbug

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Oof, that color picture isn't flattering. I didn't care when it was taken because it was always a grainy B&W on the card.

Looks exactly like me though :v:

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know

Meydey posted:

I work for Costco and go to the warehouse 2-3 times a week so don't usually get excited about something. But I just found that they are selling 2 packs of the Don Pancho Cilantro Lime Crema bottles in the deli. The same crema they use for the street tacos. Oh hell yes.

Wait what? Where do they sell it? Is this at certain stores or what? They'll have to make it cheap to match the price of delicious crema at a mexican market, but for the convenience it could be worth it at a higher price.

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005

Taima posted:

Wait what? Where do they sell it? Is this at certain stores or what? They'll have to make it cheap to match the price of delicious crema at a mexican market, but for the convenience it could be worth it at a higher price.

I didn't get a pic but its $7.79 for 2 16oz bottles. Only a 2 month shelf life though.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

The Slack Lagoon posted:

But Will The App Keep Me Signed In?

Had the same worry, after you enroll and get verified it seems to work independently of being signed in(never am).

mike-
Jul 9, 2004

Phillipians 1:21
Am I the only person who has expired digital membership cards going back to 2008 with no obvious way to remove them

The Hambulance
Apr 19, 2011

:20bux:

ASK ME ABOUT MY AWESOME STARTUP IDEA

Pillbug
I like that the app also shows current gas prices now too.

mike- posted:

Am I the only person who has expired digital membership cards going back to 2008 with no obvious way to remove them

In the app?

Involuntary Sparkle
Aug 12, 2004

Chemo-kitties can have “accidents” too!

Just booked a trip to Riviera Maya via Cancun through Costco 😎 vacations are one of the best deals through the 'Co, look into it if you haven't.

(also we used to live in Orlando and had annual passes to Disney for years - they had some amazing food, you just had to know where to go. We've been gone for 7 years though.)

Edit: checked my card on the app, poo poo, I've been going to church for 16 years. That's an old pic.

Involuntary Sparkle fucked around with this message at 22:59 on Jul 26, 2019

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

The Hambulance posted:

I'm probably missing something really obvious, but where in the app do you see this?

mike-
Jul 9, 2004

Phillipians 1:21

The Hambulance posted:

In the app?

Yeah, when I click on the membership tab in the app I have to scroll though a bunch of tabs of old cards/photos to get to the current one. I reached out to Costco chat support, which was incredibly bad and un-Costco like, but it looks like I have to go to the store to see what they can do.

Awful CompSloth
Dec 15, 2018
Anyone else's favorite food court item the Chicken Bake?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

turkey provolone fan here

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

Awful CompSloth posted:

*kicks down door covered in sweat*

C..chicken bakes??!

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
I like the chicken strips and fries (:canada:) but you gotta be pretty hungry yet patient because it is large and hotter than the surface of the sun when it comes out.

Cross-Section
Mar 18, 2009

Awful CompSloth posted:

I liked them at first, and will still get one or two a year, but overall, they're just too much on the rich side for me. And that's speaking as someone with a high tolerance for that kind of thing.

Turkey provolone is better, but I've burned out on them a few times as well.

In the end, you can't go wrong with a single cheese or pepperoni slice.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Just lmao if you are only getting one slice and not eating 1800 calories of Pizza in one sitting. Pathetic.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

Just lmao if you are only getting one slice and not eating 1800 calories of Pizza in one sitting. Pathetic.

#truth

lmao if you don’t get an entire Costco pizza for yourself and then eat until you’re so full that you feel sick, Jim bless

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
a litle friday 'sco action today. got a pack of microfiber towels to detail the new car with :discourse:

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

It was not not not so great
Just lol if you get cheese pizza without hitting the onion grinder

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
I never thought of putting oniona on my pizza. U blew my mind

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

why buy a combo slice when you can add calories to a cheese slice

P
B
U
C

Big Grunty Secret
Aug 28, 2007

Just one question, though. Is there a way to take off my pants?

RJWaters2 posted:

Holy poo poo

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

RJWaters2 posted:

you absolute loving lunatic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Now I want to ask for kraut with a slice. I need to know.