Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Weaponized Cum posted:

I will never stop listening to Dissection

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Dissection used to be a favorite of mine but once I realized Jon was a homophobic murderer and killed cats etc I lost interest. Dude was a total piece of poo poo and I can’t be bothered with giving him any attention.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

I can't really disagree with that, but he's a dead piece of poo poo

And the line "I make love to abominations" is :discourse:

bij
Feb 24, 2007

Reinkaos is a loving goofy album and I love it. I guess if you're going to do one release between jail and blowing your brains out it may as well be gloriously stupid fun

I don't give NSBM bands money or recommend them to people.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

I mean yeah I'm putting a gently caress NSBM patch on my battle vest

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Literally death of the author

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Its one thing when the artist is a shithead and another when the music itself is a vehicle for the shittiness. I used to like Grand Belial's Key and Arghoslent a lot but then I grew out of being a teenager and realized how hurtful the lyrics are. I mean I always knew songs like "flogging the cargo" were terrible but still could listen to it.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Blackened Death Records are the people who make the gently caress NSBM shirts and patches and the STOP SUPPORTING RACIST BANDS shirt. Aggressively leftist black metal label.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Blackened Death Records are the people who make the gently caress NSBM shirts and patches and the STOP SUPPORTING RACIST BANDS shirt. Aggressively leftist black metal label.

Is that Pope Richard’s label? Because that person is a complete fraud.

Randal
Apr 20, 2016

not adding value on SA one post at a time

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Thought BD shut down after Gaylord confessed his love for rape jokes

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Randal posted:

Thought BD shut down after Gaylord confessed his love for rape jokes

Their response to being told that rape jokes are bad was to monetize telling other people that rape jokes are bad. Also they used to be in Meads of Asphodel and will block you on twitter if you point that out.

the yeti
Mar 29, 2008

memento disco

As much as I love that gently caress NSBM patch yeah Pope Richard really hosed up a bunch of ways and apparently can only respond to earnest ‘please do better’ criticism by blocking people, self loathing tweets, and crass merch.

We’ve rehashed the enjoying an rear end in a top hat’s art thing forever now but as its 109% true we have bigger things to stress over I try to remember these things: never pay; there’s no excuse for listening to hateful content ‘for the riffs’; if you know what’s up with a band or artist, make sure other people do, especially if you yourself mention it.

Ed- For some odd crossover, my best friend is into Wagner so we talk about this a lot.

the yeti fucked around with this message at 14:28 on Jul 29, 2019

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord
....jeez, I didn't know Pope Richard was so bad. I've enjoyed Gaylord and some of his other projects :\

Good to know I guess.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Basically don’t trust people who present themselves as the leader of a leftist movement unless they have bona fides.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Well that sucks, I already bought the patch :sigh:

Maybe I can cancel the order

venus de lmao fucked around with this message at 11:00 on Jul 30, 2019

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

I could get some custom made patches, but the minimum order size is 10. Would anybody be interested in high quality embroidered gently caress NSBM patches?

edit:

venus de lmao fucked around with this message at 11:36 on Jul 30, 2019

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.
For sale: Dissection shirt, never worn.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
I saw a guy in a Burzum shirt at the Tomb Mold show a couple of weeks ago and I think it would be funny to hassle people like that not because Varg is racist but because it's entry level.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

I saw a dude in an Absurd shirt at a Suffocation show and I was like what the gently caress is a dude who listens to nazi music doing at a show with a black guitarist

patch company quoted me $97 for 10 patches. 3"x2" embroidered lettering, embroidered edge. That seems like a lot unless I get at least 9 people willing to pay $10 each (I want one for myself, if I get more than that I'll place a bigger order), I don't want to buy 10 patches and not have any interest.

venus de lmao fucked around with this message at 16:26 on Jul 30, 2019

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Make a quilt

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

I'll throw in $10 for that patch

I had a Burzum shirt in high school that I lost sometime later. thought I was real cool strolling down the school hallways like that.

I do have a Mayhem shirt that I've had for like 15 years and it still fits. The coolest BM shirt I own is a Panopticon one from Bindrune.

this one https://shop.bindrunerecordings.com/collections/wearables-merch/products/panopticon-cabin-shirt

actually this Falls of Rauros one might be the best I have check out that sick fuckin treeman smokin

https://shop.bindrunerecordings.com/collections/wearables-merch/products/falls-of-rauros-woodland-throne-shirt

my bony fealty fucked around with this message at 17:09 on Jul 30, 2019

A human heart
Oct 10, 2012

it hardly seems appropriate to make your political statement by just ordering the patches from some company. that company would probably be happy to print pro NS patches if you asked them. whatever happened to diy or die?

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

I'm not doing it for profit. It's through Patches4Less, which a lot of smaller bands/labels use from what I can tell. If I were to make them from scratch, it'd be a lot more expensive in terms of supplies, and lower quality because I don't have the equipment or experience.

I could paint on canvas, but I am not especially good at that. I'm willing to spend on something well made like this.

Piss Witch
Oct 23, 2005

I'll take a look when I get home from work to see if I still have a screen and some ink kicking around, might be able to DIY it for funsies.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

A human heart posted:

that company would probably be happy to print pro NS patches if you asked them.

I spoke to a supervisor at Patches4Less just now and he told me he had to check what NSBM meant and threw in a 5% discount because they're down with the message and would actually refuse to fulfill a pro-NS order. I'm cool with giving money to a company that is on board with telling Nazis to gently caress off.

Cobra Commander
Jan 18, 2011

poo poo that makes me want to get one.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Cobra Commander posted:

poo poo that makes me want to get one.

Still a couple up for grabs.

polynominal-c
Jan 18, 2003

Yes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0ryOwlXkP4

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzj3IF_vN1A

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
https://www.instagram.com/p/B02uUSUp-zt/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

immortalyawn fucked around with this message at 14:31 on Aug 12, 2019

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Still have the Coming To a Church Near You shirt somewhere.

immortalyawn fucked around with this message at 16:33 on Aug 12, 2019

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

immortalyawn posted:

Still have the Coming To a Church Near You shirt somewhere.

I want this patch but also is Sunn O))) racist?

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Nope they’re on the opposite end of that spectrum luckily.

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Is Attila Csihar or Mayhem racist?

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

immortalyawn posted:

Is Attila Csihar or Mayhem racist?

Necrobutcher and Hellhammer are, no idea about Attila

Maniac is just crazy

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Necrobutcher and Hellhammer are, no idea about Attila

Maniac is just crazy

So how does that work. Fine to work with racists and what?

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

immortalyawn posted:

So how does that work. Fine to work with racists and what?

I have no idea what they're like currently but Hellhammer has been quoted as saying that black metal is for white people only

like Mayhem has never been explicitly NSBM but a couple of their members have expressed dumb lovely opinions

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Bertrand Hustle posted:

like Mayhem has never been explicitly NSBM but a couple of their members have expressed dumb lovely opinions

Bertrand Hustle posted:

I have no idea

YEP

immortalyawn fucked around with this message at 18:01 on Aug 12, 2019