Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kortel
Jan 7, 2008

Nothing to see here.
Still confused by the last pick Alch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
It was bad.

Kortel
Jan 7, 2008

Nothing to see here.
Alliance made that look too easy.

shades of blue
Sep 27, 2012
Alliance's drafts are honestly so good

Kortel
Jan 7, 2008

Nothing to see here.
Bring back the actual players for the between round commentary. This has been painful all weekend.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
These are the players

Kortel
Jan 7, 2008

Nothing to see here.
I know, I just don't like this couch. Left couch just needs to shut up.

Estraysian
Dec 29, 2008
Too bad Alliance can't cast their own games

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Mason 100% needs to stop calling players Chads

Broken Cog
Dec 29, 2009

We're all friends here
Who's this Mason guy anyway, he's really unfunny

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Broken Cog posted:

Who's this Mason guy anyway, he's really unfunny

NA Dota oldboy, played on EG at TI4 as a standin for Fear when he hurt his wrist. He's like Bulba, famous for being friends with famous players

Kortel
Jan 7, 2008

Nothing to see here.

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

NA Dota oldboy, played on EG at TI4 as a standin for Fear when he hurt his wrist. He's like Bulba, famous for being friends with famous players

He is the worst.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Bulbs isn't a pub dota racist

Dunite
Oct 12, 2013
Grant low-key dropped Mason wouldn't be invited back.

Please be true.

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

I used to watch Mason stream like six months ago where he basically never used his mic and just played music and it was very enjoyable. Then he slowly started his transition into...this and I just outright stopped following his channel because man it's awful

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Alliance look really good here, even if they're a bit behind.

Kortel
Jan 7, 2008

Nothing to see here.
I feel like Alliance is more mechanically proficient but Pain is willing to take more risks.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Mason is a fatter more racist American bulldog wannabe who only ever got 3rd at TI he never even won

shades of blue
Sep 27, 2012

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

Hey, Bulba had that clock game that was godlike

King Of Coons
May 5, 2006
how dare you compare Mason to Bulba

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

sugar free jazz posted:

Mason is a fatter more racist American bulldog wannabe who only ever got 3rd at TI he never even won

More racist than Bulldog? I've seen the screenshot and I still think it's a toss up.

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Sampatrick posted:

Hey, Bulba had that clock game that was godlike

Yeah but on the same merits, Mason single-handedly eliminated the Loda-fronted Alliance from TI4 in the group stages when everyone suspected EG might throw the game because EG and Alliance are both owned by Garfield, and Alliance only needed one win to get out of the bottom two.

Red Red Blue
Feb 11, 2007

That game 3 was nuts

Dunite
Oct 12, 2013
Alliance with the bad-rear end throws.

Kortel
Jan 7, 2008

Nothing to see here.
Alliance just wanted to commentate the last match.

shades of blue
Sep 27, 2012
Please remove Mason from the couch tia

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

As bad as mason is, Grant is good, they are polar opposites, they are yin and yang, one necessarily sucks rear end while the other is the living embodiment of na dota, a radiant elemental, also with dolphin teeth

jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

O Muhammad, I seek your intercession with my Lord for the return of my eyesight
they are both garbage.

shades of blue
Sep 27, 2012
I thought Team Spirit was a CIS team???

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

violent sex idiot posted:

they are both garbage.

don’t you dare bad mouth grandgrant! I won’t stand for this!!!!

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
Much like Ceb or seb or whatever the gently caress, Mason has always been bad and the occasional moment of him being right is not a validation of the man's streaming career.
ppds echo slam goes in here too, that game was over 10 minutes earlier and it was the equivalent of a fountain dive rampage at that point

This thread is wrong on many things and sometimes you turn a blind eye, but I'm going to go ahead and mark down Visage viability and mason being okay in my spreadsheet.

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
and the three na teams go out dead last

shades of blue
Sep 27, 2012

Up Circle posted:

Much like Ceb or seb or whatever the gently caress, Mason has always been bad and the occasional moment of him being right is not a validation of the man's streaming career.
ppds echo slam goes in here too, that game was over 10 minutes earlier and it was the equivalent of a fountain dive rampage at that point

This thread is wrong on many things and sometimes you turn a blind eye, but I'm going to go ahead and mark down Visage viability and mason being okay in my spreadsheet.

Visage mid has a 60% winrate in pubs and is clearly extremely good just sus in pro games because Visage has dogshit laning.

Also, Universe played Earthshaker that game.

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Up Circle posted:

Visage viability

https://www.dotabuff.com/heroes/meta

I don't know why you're so adamant that you know better than the data that is easily available just because you have some 2k anecdotal evidence but considering you can't even get the player/hero combination right on Shaker/Universe I don't think you have any grounds to talk about people being wrong

jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

O Muhammad, I seek your intercession with my Lord for the return of my eyesight
grand Grant is a creepy misogynist goblin and looks like a pug

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

How does a centaur solokill a morph + oracle :psyduck:

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Micke is very small

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006