Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Nurge posted:

Yeah I understand. You have a lot of really lovely stuff going on with your health. I hope they can fix it so you're at least stable. Best of luck.
Noooooo, my health is also the least of my issues right now, hahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zodiac5000
Jun 19, 2006

Protects the Pack!

Doctor Rope

Lowtax posted:

It's not so much about money as it is my life being an eternal cavalcade of unforeseen curses befalling upon me nonstop, and also all at once.

Have you checked with your local gypsy wise woman to see if you are under the influence of a baleful star? It's possible you may have incurred the wrath of Marduk and don't know it.

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

Lowtax posted:

My kids all suck at posting and if they were using my account, you'd be seeing Family Guy vaping memes.

Put them in charge of D&D

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

What’s your zodiac sign? Soon Mercury will exit retrograde and your luck should improve.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Lowtax posted:

My kids all suck at posting and if they were using my account, you'd be seeing Family Guy vaping memes.

So a huge upswing in quality, is what you're saying

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
looks like that dude needs a freakin Super Swirlie~!!!

Foul Ole Ron
Jan 6, 2005

All of you, please don't rush, everyone do the Guybrush!
Fun Shoe

Lowtax posted:

Noooooo, my health is also the least of my issues right now, hahaha

Ah for gently caress sake you poor fucker, hope things improve whatever is going on.

If it helps, I have had a huge amount of experience of working with people whom have lovely things happening to them and hearing what it's like... and generally the following rings through:

Bad things happen, good things happen. The great thing and awful thing is both can happen at anytime.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Lowtax posted:

Absolutely literally everything in my life is utter garbage right now and has been for about half a year but thank you, I do appreciate it!

Look on the bright side, you have 3 kids who (I assume, I don't know them) love you unconditionally.

Whenever i'm feeling lovely about my life I remind myself I have two beautiful daughters and then everything suddenly seems a bit less lovely.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
The first one kind of makes sense from the perspective of a database of poisonous plants that animals like to go for can be useful to people walking their pet or thinking about what to grow in their garden.

I'm kinda surprised people can email you so easily, you should have most of that filtered to a folder that you never touch for your own mental well-being (but keep it just in case there needs to be a papertrail for something someday).

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Foul Ole Ron posted:

Ah for gently caress sake you poor fucker, hope things improve whatever is going on.

If it helps, I have had a huge amount of experience of working with people whom have lovely things happening to them and hearing what it's like... and generally the following rings through:

Bad things happen, good things happen. The great thing and awful thing is both can happen at anytime.

"lowtax i hope this is of great consolation to you in this trying time. ahem: 'poo poo happens'."

condolences on your upsetting life events, OP

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Moridin920 posted:

The first one kind of makes sense from the perspective of a database of poisonous plants that animals like to go for can be useful to people walking their pet or thinking about what to grow in their garden.

A simple search has always quickly yielded results on this topic, every time I’ve needed to do a plant safety check :confused:

Rivethead
Feb 22, 2008

We should make our own. I'll start.

1. Poison Oak
2. Poison Sumac

That 's all I got.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Think Pet Island would be the place for the poison plant info.

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

Rivethead posted:

1. Poison Oak
2. Poison Sumac

That 's all I got.

Grapes for dogs.

Lillies for cats.

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

I think onions are bad for cats or dogs but not both and I don't remember which one.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Flowers for QAnon posted:

A simple search has always quickly yielded results on this topic, every time I’ve needed to do a plant safety check :confused:

Yeah I mean when has that ever stopped tech people from "innovating" though.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
I too, like to get shitfaced and send incoherent poo poo to people. Mostly gifs of Steve Brule.

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

super sweet best pal posted:

Think Pet Island would be the place for the poison plant info.

Good idea!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Lowtax posted:

Oh while I'm here, please enjoy the GAME SHOW OF DEATH.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExRJTOslmhU

Dunno why but it says "playback on other websites has been disabled by the owner" or somesuch thing.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Moridin920 posted:

Yeah I mean when has that ever stopped tech people from "innovating" though.

I think lowtax’s point, is the only way that sort of thing could remain successful is if it generated consistent (repeat) traffic. Which is only possible if people are using the info for nefarious purposes.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Lowtax posted:

I do, but after two decades of this poo poo, I'm pretty skilled at determining which banned nutjobs are actual threats and which ones are just email warriors.

*in extremely Glenn Close voice*
“I’m not gonna be IGNORED, RICHARD.”

Brother Tadger fucked around with this message at 21:10 on Jul 30, 2019

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc
The guy who hasn't posted in 11 years?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&username=UNIDEF

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc
Oh nvm someone posted his account on page 1.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Can I see the family guy vaping memes

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

I hear if you feed your dog root of potato he will lead you to his hoard of treasure.

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
Poontsettias for cats, but only if the cat is Jewish. I'm not sure about dogs. They can probably be Jewish too.

Foul Ole Ron
Jan 6, 2005

All of you, please don't rush, everyone do the Guybrush!
Fun Shoe

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

"lowtax i hope this is of great consolation to you in this trying time. ahem: 'poo poo happens'."

I hoped my point would be that good things happen also. Though... Touche.

Lowtax I hope that the poo poo things that are happening now stop being poo poo and become better things in future.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
So Lowtax, does this mean we should try to send you some pleasant e-mails to balance out the crazies?

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Also do NOT feed your dog grapes. Don't do it.

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer
I agree that deer should be part of the dataset.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Rivethead posted:

1. Poison Oak
2. Poison Sumac

That 's all I got.
3. Poison Apple (Cursed by Witch)

naem
May 29, 2011

1st_Panzer_Div. posted:

I agree that deer should be part of the dataset.

delicious and good friends

EdwardSwifferhands
Apr 27, 2008

I will probably lick whatever you put in front of me.
Hey buddy, I don't think you're a big lipped beast. I think you're a big lipped Adonis.

I need an app for my phone that tells me what plants are safe to feed my pets and children so please jump on this.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

heyyyyyyyyy buddy. Tax man. Long time no see. Say, I tried to swipe ye olde mastercard and wouldn't you know it, I could not register a new account. Jews, what can you do? But yeah, I just want to make sure everything is ok on your end, no issues with your payment processor or anything like that. looking forward to hearing from you. your pal, jonathan.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Pakistani politics posted:

Poontsettias for cats, but only if the cat is Jewish. I'm not sure about dogs. They can probably be Jewish too.

Maybe it's dongsettias for dogs :haw:

Shut up and JAM!
Sep 3, 2011
Posting in a Lowtax thread is like snuggling up with a dryer fresh blanket :3:

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

My dog got bit on the fuckin TONGUE by a copperhead last month. Some Benadryl, IV fluids, and rest and she was ok. It's hard to imagine the same animal getting messed up by foods we snack on.

Anyhow sorry about the internet weirdos.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Have UNIDEF eat the poison pet plants

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

Lowtax I think you should send UNIDEF your home address, but it's actually the address to Dodger's Stadium. Gets them every time!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagan
Jan 26, 2005

Fun Shoe
taxman, sadly I feel like this is probably the norm for your inbox. thanks for taking the hit for us.