Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know
Sauerkraut pizza is totally a thing. It's usually mixed in rather than on the top (which of course can't be changed at that point, just saying) and you'll want to drain the water first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

What this sausage party needs is a big dollop of ketchup! Too bad I didn't make any. :(

Awful CompSloth posted:

Anyone else's favorite food court item the Chicken Bake?

Is there any other food?!

e: unless you slip a dog in there, of course

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Korean kim chi slice. You know it must be done.

Cross-Section
Mar 18, 2009

RJWaters2 posted:

Just lol if you get cheese pizza without hitting the onion grinder

A sorcerer walks among us

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Does every Costco have a markdown or clearance shelf? Or like returned items clearance? It’s supposed to be the best deals in the warehouse. I asked at my local store and the guy had no idea what I was talking about, but I read a lifehacker article about it being an in-n-out style secret shelf.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
If you look by the specialty Items window (where you go with the cardboard voucher for the Laptop/Movie Tickets/etc) there might be specials listed that arent on the floor. They had a Lv2 EV charger for like $200 once.

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo

red19fire posted:

Does every Costco have a markdown or clearance shelf? Or like returned items clearance? It’s supposed to be the best deals in the warehouse. I asked at my local store and the guy had no idea what I was talking about, but I read a lifehacker article about it being an in-n-out style secret shelf.

Nope. Costco uses a "last digits" system for clearance stuff. You're mostly looking for stuff priced $xx.97. Items with a * on the price card won't be restocked: sometimes they're seasonal, sometimes they aren't coming back.

Other numbers have meaning: https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/costco-prices-tags-explained-2018-4

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005
Sometimes oddball website and/or old returns will show up and get placed the appropriate aisle. Those usually get the single price label stuck to them. I noticed at the Issaquah store those usually get a .00 price label. No set location though.
Look for .00, .97 or the asterisks.

The Hambulance
Apr 19, 2011

:20bux:

ASK ME ABOUT MY AWESOME STARTUP IDEA

Pillbug

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

I'm probably missing something really obvious, but where in the app do you see this?

Click on Warehouses at the bottom of the app, then click on your warehouse. If it has gas, the price shows up in the description

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard
I am thinking about going to Costco today to get a chicken for $5, but I don't want to walk there and back.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

The Hambulance posted:

Click on Warehouses at the bottom of the app, then click on your warehouse. If it has gas, the price shows up in the description

I'm really sorry I'm so dumb but

?

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Doesn’t show on the details but it shows in the map view

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Well, shoot. I don't know what's going on because my map view doesn't look like yours. I don't have those options along the bottom when I look at mine. I'm just gonna blame google for everything.

The Hambulance
Apr 19, 2011

:20bux:

ASK ME ABOUT MY AWESOME STARTUP IDEA

Pillbug
iPhone and android apps might be different. vOv

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

I have no plans to ever download an app for Costco.

<change my mind.jpg>

GI_Clutch
Aug 22, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Dinosaur Gum
Yeah, just find your Costco on gasbuddy.com and bookmark it. Tada, instant gas price.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

tangy yet delightful posted:

I have no plans to ever download an app for Costco.

<change my mind.jpg>
So you dont want the e-membership card you can show/swipe?

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

they brought the couches back so i bought a couch

some helpful men helped me load the boxes into my truck (two trips)

god bless

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

FilthyImp posted:

So you dont want the e-membership card you can show/swipe?

can I (on android) login once and then never have to gently caress with it again? because my card easily fits in my slim wallet so I have it on me all the time

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

I'll Fetch My Sarcasm Robes
I am in Bucharest this week for work. There are no Costco here. I can feel my powers weakening.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

tangy yet delightful posted:

can I (on android) login once and then never have to gently caress with it again? because my card easily fits in my slim wallet so I have it on me all the time

In fact you can! Bless~~

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Bucnasti posted:

I am in Bucharest this week for work. There are no Costco here. I can feel my powers weakening.

Luckily food and booze is so cheap there that you have no need for a Costco!

If you're really feeling left out, the France Costco is a short drive from Orly airport, and you too can experience scanning a bar code on your cup to get the soda part of a dog + soda.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

binge crotching posted:

Luckily food and booze is so cheap there that you have no need for a Costco!

If you're really feeling left out, the France Costco is a short drive from Orly airport, and you too can experience scanning a bar code on your cup to get the soda part of a dog + soda.

When I was in Romania I remember getting a sausage that was enrobed in cheese, then rolled inside of a breaded chicken cutlet which was deep fried. The whole thing was covered in some sort of buttery sauce. It was cheap as hell too. Get hammered on cheap rear end beer/wine/vodka and watch your wallet.

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

This weekend we bought a rocker/power recliner chair from Costco for $350. Not only is it comfortable as all hell, it's WAY cheaper than the smaller, less comfortable glider chairs they sell at places like Buy Buy Baby and will be perfect for us to rock our soon-to-be little one in when he comes.

PBUC!!

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

:hampants::hampants::hampants:

The Midniter posted:

This weekend we bought a rocker/power recliner chair from Costco for $350. Not only is it comfortable as all hell, it's WAY cheaper than the smaller, less comfortable glider chairs they sell at places like Buy Buy Baby and will be perfect for us to rock our soon-to-be little one in when he comes.

PBUC!!

We already had two lovely gliders when we saw that one and we got really sad we hadn't waited for it instead.

PBUC, enjoy holding your new baby!

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Went to Costco yesterday and got my grandma a cheesecake for her Bday and a bouquet of flowers! Also grabbed a pair of 32 Degree woemens joggers/leggings for the wife. Only $7.99! On sale!

I also saw that they already started rolling out flannels. Not Jachs though so imma pass. 100% cotton or BUST. I also saw a guy who literally only bought 6 bottles of the Basil Pesto sauce. That's it. Idk which one of you that is, but gawd drat.

schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

The Midniter posted:

PBUC!!

I bought one of those lovely gliders from Buy Buy Baby for $280. It was awful. I threw the box away and cried when I saw the one in Costco. I got my furniture dolley out and loaded the one I had into the SUV and wheeled the Buy Buy Baby one into the store and got a refund minus all the shipping fees. Headed right to Costco and replaced. It feels like everything is right in the world (and oddly surprised BBB took it back, so thumbs up to them too)

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
First trip to a Costco Business Center and I think I love it.

Bonus, this one had a food court.

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

I was blessed with a survey from Costco corporate asking me to evaluate a recent return experience I had at my church (apparently 10' kayaks really are, in fact, 10' long). I feel honored to get to heap praise and admiration upon my local clergy.

I had no hesitations about signing off with "Praise be unto Costco." :downs:

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
My fridge is dying and thinking about ordering one from costco online once I check out the model I’m looking at in a Home Depot or whatever.

How’s their delivery service for big stuff like that? I like how it includes hauling away the old one too.

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

priznat posted:

My fridge is dying and thinking about ordering one from costco online once I check out the model I’m looking at in a Home Depot or whatever.

How’s their delivery service for big stuff like that? I like how it includes hauling away the old one too.

They contract with local companies so I'm going to imagine it's incredibly variable.

Hackan Slash
May 31, 2007
Hit it until it's not a problem anymore

EAT FASTER!!!!!! posted:

They contract with local companies so I'm going to imagine it's incredibly variable.

I have had multiple items delivered and they've all gone smoothly.

I assume they don't want you to have a bad experience and call up the co to invoke their wrath.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

I had a fridge delivered and it was pretty much flawless. I had to unhook the old one from the wall, but they hauled it away and hooked the new one up.

Waiting on a dishwasher delivery right now actually, but it sounds like they won't hook it up. I'm fine with that, but it would be nice if they did it like they did the fridge.

The haulaway service is 95% of why I went with Costco for the new appliances.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Yah that’s a big reason for me. Also it increases the warranty to two years, although buying with my CC will do the same I believe.

Home Depot charges a delivery fee of about $100 and will take away but the prices are the same and costco is a company I actually like.

My dishwasher died recently too and I didn’t go with costco but I probably should have, would have saved the delivery fee. It’s a lot more involved to hook up especially if your kitchen is a goddamn plumbing nightmare like mine is.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
no otter pops at my co.. summer is not even remotely close to being over

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Pulled the trigger on a new fridge, wonder if it will be closer to the 4 or 10 day delivery!

Got a bottom drawer freezer with the single door up top, this will be great. Being tall with a regular fridge the top shelves are hard to see unless I stoop down!

Sadly the cabinet above limited the options due to height, but the ‘sco had a model that fit the bill nicely!

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

the good fax machine posted:

no otter pops at my co.. summer is not even remotely close to being over

Gotta make room for the Christmas decorations

Original_Z
Jun 14, 2005
Z so good

Looks like we’re getting the executive membership in Japan!

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
That will go well with your super tall photos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Original_Z posted:

Looks like we’re getting the executive membership in Japan!

I always got weird looks when I would whip out that card at the register there, nice to see Japan is getting in on that 2% action.