Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
big news!
This poll is closed.
spams racist emotes 78 15.92%
what the gently caress are you talking OP?eat poo poo 163 33.27%
spams racist emotes 88 17.96%
goku 161 32.86%
Total: 296 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

what do you think of this huge news story gbs?

lmao

big nipples big life fucked around with this message at 20:22 on Aug 2, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
wheres the god drat poll OP

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

it's there

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer
1st 2 vote.

Aziz of Arabia
Jul 19, 2019

by R. Guyovich
Gamers rise up imo

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
k

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
English please

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Spins posted:

English please

this is 2019 english, quit being old and out of touch

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I think like all full time streamers he's a useless, lazy millenial and of course he's moving to mixer because Microsoft drove a dump truck full of money up to his moms house and honked the horn.

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

big nipples big life posted:

this is 2019 english, quit being old and out of touch

I've stopped trying, it's too late friend. Embracing it instead :shrug:

dad on the rag
Apr 25, 2010

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

I think like all full time streamers he's a useless, lazy millenial and of course he's moving to mixer because Microsoft drove a dump truck full of money up to his moms house and honked the horn.

For $40 million I'd abandon twitch too.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Spins posted:

I've stopped trying, it's too late friend. Embracing it instead :shrug:

tbf I'd be much happier with myself if I didn't know what it meant

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Did Microsoft pay out or what?

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

All I know about this dweeb is he got owned by a crowd of NYers while trying to get them to do that stupid loving dance

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
Did this happen because Twitch is a piece of poo poo to work with for some reason? Or did Mixer back a dump truck full of money up to his house

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Cant see poll on Android app. When will they add it to Android app. I have unable to cast my Goku vote for countless threads. That's countless threads the Awful app has kept me from making my voice heard. I will not stand for this voter suppression.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Cant see poll on Android app. When will they add it to Android app. I have unable to cast my Goku vote for countless threads. That's countless threads the Awful app has kept me from making my voice heard. I will not stand for this voter suppression.

this is unforgivable.

best bale
Jul 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Honky Dong Country posted:

All I know about this dweeb is he got owned by a crowd of NYers while trying to get them to do that stupid loving dance

I looked for the video and you weren’t kidding.

For anyone else who who hasn’t seen it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icdRcZsaTS0

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
which ninja op? and which mixer? coke??? what spririt is accompanying the mixer? i'm so confused and I gotta know what this cool ninja is drinking post haste

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

god dammit, this is about video games isn't it. why can't you kids stay the gently caress OFF MY LAWN!

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
thanks op

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

best bale posted:

i was promised a ninja and you give me this 7 foot tall magenta haired dork? this is some bullshit. i guess he is technically drinking red bull which is a mixer though.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Biohazard posted:

god dammit, this is about video games isn't it. why can't you kids stay the gently caress OFF MY LAWN!

no, this is about people giving money to other people while watching them play video games. It's at least a million times more embarrassing.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Ok

best bale
Jul 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Hammerite posted:

i was promised a ninja and you give me this 7 foot tall magenta haired dork? this is some bullshit. i guess he is technically drinking red bull which is a mixer though.

Ha, I didn’t even notice the Red Bull. Man, they are serious about sponsorships. Way to automatically capitalize Red Bull, phone :tinfoil:

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

best bale posted:

Wow, what a vapid oval office he is.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

who want to watch me play video games

i am attractive woman honestly

send $15 for stream link

xxxxx

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

big nipples big life posted:

no, this is about people giving money to other people while watching them play video games. It's at least a million times more embarrassing.

You loving kids are still trashing up my neighborhood with your videogame talk. *sigh*, this used to be such a great neighborhood. I miss my wife.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Biohazard posted:

You loving kids are still trashing up my neighborhood with your videogame talk. *sigh*, this used to be such a great neighborhood. I miss my wife.

We all miss your wife. :smug:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
The gently caress is twitch? :thunk:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

The gently caress is twitch? :thunk:

It when a muscle spasms

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

nice work OP!!!

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Chinatown posted:

nice work OP!!!

telling the OP to eat poo poo is nearly as popular as goku, this is why i love gbs.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Sid Vicious posted:

It when a muscle spasms

Oh I thought it was like a dating site where you have to guess who people are solely on a picture of their shaven genitals but that sounds cool too. :hmmyes:

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
If it was really a ninja no one would have noticed him leaving OR entering anything, what a freaking poser.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Mooey Cow posted:

If it was really a ninja no one would have noticed him leaving OR entering anything, what a freaking poser.

:hmmyes:

this is a fantastic point, someone should notify someone.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
But can I watch my live sports on mixer?

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
Mixer is like front and center on every page of the Xbox One's UI but none of its games ever get more than like a couple thousand viewers. Even now with the rush of attention from this announcement there are less than a tenth as many people watching Fortnight there than on Twitch.

By comparison, on Twitch almost 7000 people are watching streams of the early 00s browser MMORPG Runescape right now.

This is going to do for Mixer what buying out Minecraft did for the Windows 10 store: make one dude super rich while doing nothing to change the fact that they're dead in the water.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
they have done an excellent job on PR for this 'mixer' because i've never even heard it's name mentioned until this point, so all the news stories were just gibberish to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
They called it Mixer because it sounds like the Gamer Word.