Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

what the gently caress is going on in... is that Greece?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Inc'est la vie

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Outrail posted:

Why would anyone feel the need to make that map? I mean we all know the answer but jeeze.

I don't know. What's the answer?

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

AFewBricksShy posted:

Sorry to repost this, but I don't want anyone to miss this:

Ragequit posted:

Wow that shithead finally brought something to the floor

Olaf The Stout
Oct 16, 2009

FORUMS NO.1 SLEEPY DAWGS MEMESTER

stolen from reddit.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Dabir posted:

No. That's Europe.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Paladinus posted:

I don't know. What's the answer?

Incest fetishists obviously.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

sebmojo posted:

Inc'est la vie

This joke sounds familial

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Yeah it's not mine, so that's wrong too

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

soy posted:

I’m conservative as gently caress but I find it hilarious to be perceived gay and will go out of my way to make it happen such as jogging in ranger panties. I’m not gay but it’s goddamn hilarious to violate this stupid mentality.

Vulgar
Aug 17, 2003

I am the man of la Mancha… my dream is impossible!

Dumb Lowtax posted:

soy posted:
I’m conservative as gently caress but I find it hilarious to be perceived gay and will go out of my way to make it happen such as jogging in ranger panties. I’m not gay but it’s goddamn hilarious to violate this stupid mentality.

-wipes back of hand across lips while retching down methy trucker jizz-
Ya know, the funny thing about all this is that I’m not even gay! Ain’t that a hoot! I crack me up sometimes

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
Oh by the way guess the thread

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

'n suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us 'n the sky was full of what looked like 'uge bats, all swooping 'n screeching 'n divin' around the ute.

Dumb Lowtax posted:

Oh by the way guess the thread

poo poo, I guessed the Idiots thread in GiP.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Dabir posted:

I think idea is to not throw kids in jail for doing dumb/gross poo poo that should just result in therapy.

What's surprising to me is that it's legal in Russia but not anywhere else in the former Soviet Bloc.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Is it really *that* surprising, though?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Blue Footed Booby posted:

I think idea is to not throw kids in jail for doing dumb/gross poo poo that should just result in therapy.

What's surprising to me is that it's legal in Russia but not anywhere else in the former Soviet Bloc.

That is actually wrong. As far as I can tell, incest is also perfectly legal in Ukraine (marked incorrectly in green) and Belarus (the researchers failed at googling). In all three, you can't marry close relatives, of course, and age of consent laws apply, but that's not what the map is about. Don't have the time to check other ex-Soviet states, but I don't expect many would introduce anti-incest laws out of the blue.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
"legal if it doesn't cause a public scandal" is a hilarious position to take.

What is legally classified as incest probably changes from country to country. I live in Spain and it's pretty loose, but not THAT loose.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

It's also extremely on brand for Italy.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

What is legally classified as incest probably changes from country to country. I live in Spain and it's pretty loose, but not THAT loose.

Also if you don't like someone you can just generate a scandal, or complain that it is a scandal. Basically selective enforcement so the rich can keep their telephone pole of a family tree.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Dabir posted:

The one that weirds me out is Germany, where apparently it's legal to gently caress your twin right up to the day when it's legal for you to gently caress anyone else. "You're not old enough to make an informed decision about sex, you'll have to stick to screwing your sister" is a hell of a position to take - pun most definitely not intended.

Rabbit Hill
Mar 11, 2009

God knows what lives in me in place of me.
Grimey Drawer

Thomamelas posted:

All I know is that when chemists start doing stuff in the dark, it's probably too late to start running.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Jedit posted:

The one that weirds me out is Germany, where apparently it's legal to gently caress your twin right up to the day when it's legal for you to gently caress anyone else. "You're not old enough to make an informed decision about sex, you'll have to stick to screwing your sister" is a hell of a position to take - pun most definitely not intended.

I'm gonna guess that is based on the fact that twin on twin incest is perceived to be common enough(its someone to experiment with who you trust because duh, its your twin) and they don't want to throw kids in jail for natural experimentation, but its illegal afterward because Germany remembers the joy of an inbred monarchy

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
I thought the age of consent in Germany was 14.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Let's remind ourselves that if there's one thing creepier than that map of incest laws, it's someone who has an interest in age of consent laws. Then let us forget your last post ever happened.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

It's a reference, silly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wbSGVyTAS8

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

I took German in high school and college, I've studied German history and culture, I've been speaking the language for fifteen years and I didn't even know the age of consent in Germany.

why do you know that

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Archer.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
ITT:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Which episode of Always Sunny is this?

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

Iron Crowned posted:

Which episode of Always Sunny is this?

The Gang Learns About Slow Mo

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Project Badass vol. XIV

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

This reminds me of that Juggalo that posts videos of him jumping off his porch to body slam things; a card table, a box of tacks, etc. One time he body slammed a microwave and bounced right off of it. It was mesmerizing.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...

christmas boots posted:

that Juggalo that posts videos of him jumping off his porch to body slam things; a card table, a box of tacks, etc. One time he body slammed a microwave and bounced right off of it. It was mesmerizing.

All of these will be lost in time, like tears in Faygo... time to die.

Sir Lemming has a new favorite as of 17:59 on Aug 6, 2019

null_pointer
Nov 9, 2004

Center in, pull back. Stop. Track 45 right. Stop. Center and stop.

christmas boots posted:

This reminds me of that Juggalo that posts videos of him jumping off his porch to body slam things; a card table, a box of tacks, etc. One time he body slammed a microwave and bounced right off of it. It was mesmerizing.

That was posted pretty recently, though I can't remember what thread. The best / worst was when he backflipped into a wheelbarrow full of razor wire. He was in such pain he was basically just convulsing.

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

Super Humman and here's the video in question:

https://twitter.com/superhumman1234/status/1142463712273608711?lang=en

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Oh poo poo, there was another trampoline with mouse traps underneath the first one!

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
I appreciate his intros. I bet he'd feel awful if some juggalo or juggalette did it at home without proper preparation.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

akulanization posted:

here at 1600 feet, where the wind never stops blowing, i look down on the camping sheeple. i can tell they are unnerved, the wind blows their fear to me. they understand in the pit of what was once their humanity that they see a free man, his soul his own, and it reminds them that their communion with the earth is but a hollow ornament to the slow death they find behind their desks. their awareness is raised. my mission continues. i am hungry, the enlightened can live on rainwater and raisins; i am not yet enlightened. soon. until then i will gorp, a sacrifice on the alter of the denny's. the denny's is america, i walk the denny's, i walk america.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Talk to Transformer loving kills me:

Shame Boy posted:

Whelp time to sink another 5 hours into this drat site.

List of Pokémon nicknames:

1. Scraggy, The Puffball

This is a nickname used by many Pokémon who have a tendency to squabble. Scraggy is usually portrayed as sarcastic, yet calm and collected, and is described as "stubborn" and "defiant." One of Scraggy's favourite things to do is catch Pokémon when they're being cute or play a little bit silly. Scraggy has a reputation for being tough and brave, which is why he is frequently called "scraggy." On occasion, Scraggy has actually met his match when battling other Pokémon.

2. Fletchling, The Cootie

The first name of this Pokémon's nickname is derived from the term "fletch", the fierceness of birds. Cootsies usually like to fly, however, often avoid trouble that doesn't need to be handled and will do it in order to avoid a confrontation from others. Also, some Fletchling are a little fussy about their feathers, and have some difficulty taking the slightest action without making their feathers twitch.

3. Snubbull, The Beaky Bird

Snubbull is usually depicted as kind but unassuming, though he may also have a tendency to speak out of turn

I really liked this one because I'm 5 years old:

Good names for a Pokémon:

1. Jokes

2. Poop jokes: A lot! A lot! So much! I mean, this is the best one ever.

3. Poking questions: "When it comes to poop fun, the easiest way to get the most bang for your buck is to ask an unsuspecting Pokémon if it poop! (This is something you can do even if your Pokémon does not do poo poo.)"

4. Riddles – for starters!

5. Gimmicks:

6. The Pokémon's favorite place to poop: "The coolest one: the place you fart and fart at. I know. My brother-in-law is a Pokemon guy and this guy was in a tree with his kids and was farting all the time. No wonder I call this the "most boring tree" for the rest of the generation!"

7. A Pokémon-related joke: "I'd like to know where my favorite place to poop is in Hoenn's starter city."

8. Riddle/Gimmick-related jokes: "On what Pokemon is the poopest place to fart? (There's only one place in the land of Hoenn that doesn't have poop.)"

9. POKEDO QUESTIONS:

1. How do I "poke"

e: Help I can't stop giggling like an idiot at "what is the poopest place to fart"