Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Also if you're interested in learning to cook, but intimidated by it, these services do a great job of learning new techniques. poo poo, even I forgot you could quick-pickle nearly any vegetable for a really nice added bonus to your flavor profile. PS most recipes have like a 30 minute prep to plate time, and quite frankly call bullshit, so don't pressure yourself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Ok, I swear I don't work for this company but also: we are a family of two adults and one child. The leftovers provide plenty for the two adult lunches. The cost savings of not eating lunch out every day more than make up for the service premium versus grocery store.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Leftover ramen today, this got a lot spicier overnight!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

falafel flatbret

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Impossible Whopper with cheese minus ketchup. It was rather tasty.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I'm still hungry and all we have in the snack cart is poptarts and oatmeal and all the food trucks are gone ):

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Nooner posted:

I'm still hungry and all we have in the snack cart is poptarts and oatmeal and all the food trucks are gone ):

how about a knuckle sandwich!!!!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Nooner posted:

eat a dick!!!!!

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
ATE FRASH! today. Haven't done that in a while.

I got a spicy italian with their new garlic aioli sauce. I went there specifically for that because my friend told me about it. They ran out of it right when they started putting it on my sandwich. Checked the back, nothing. :( But they said if I waited a minute they could make some. I had no idea they made it there. What sucked though is I got all of my vegetables on there and they dumped a shitload on that as opposed to me always getting a sauce on first. Then they closed it and a bunch of the sauce dumped out onto the bread and made it all soggy.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
had an impossible burger from a proper restaurant and i couldn't tell the difference texturally, and the taste was almost but not quite beef

it was very tasty, would eat again

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
Mofongo today, excellent stuff

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
big bowl of raw albacore, tuna, and cooked shrimp with seaweed salad and a buncha other fixins with cucumber noodlez as the base because low carb

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Church fair roasted corn. We have tons of church festivals each summer and they all have roasted corn that they just dunk in a literal bucket of butter and hand it to you.

It's glorious.

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist
Brisket, mac and cheese, and baked beans (with burnt ends). My eyes were bigger than my stomach.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Chinatown posted:

big bowl of raw albacore, tuna, and cooked shrimp with seaweed salad and a buncha other fixins with cucumber noodlez as the base because low carb

:gizz:

Had Indian food from my favorite place but then poo poo super hit the fan and I hardly got to eat any of it because I was like waist deep in it until like almost 6 and I didn't want to eat food sitting out 6 hours but thew few bites and half a samosa I did get were delicious

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
dunno what exactly the dish would be called. close to ashe doogh maybe? anyway, it was armenian style yogurt soup that my mom brought over. was good. i should probably someday learn wtf the official names are of all this poo poo ive been eating since i was a kid. oh i also had a few dolma with it. i know what that is called at least.

thinkin about a nice sandwich tomorrow. not sure what kind yet. whatever it is i will probably eat it with a shitload of pickles. ill keep u updated lunch thread

Damo fucked around with this message at 08:56 on Aug 10, 2019

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Probs gonna go get some waffle fries and a spicy chicken sandwich and like a loving gallon of unsweetened ice tea

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

A porkchop with mashed potatoes and okra.

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?
Gonna eat some bad food at pf changs. I'm craving mediocre today.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
spicy chicharrones and a sugar free gatoraide

bnitch!

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
just went with some in n out today. solid as always.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Had a handful of sea salt and cracked pepper cashews. :yum:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Damo posted:

just went with some in n out today. solid as always.

whats your order

im a double double animal style with peppers extra slice of cheese, fries well done, lemon-up guy myself. :cool:

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Whenever I go to In’n’Out burger I get a FUCKIN’ UBER and GTFO to a real burger joint!

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

Offensive Clock

Chinatown posted:

whats your order

im a double double animal style with peppers extra slice of cheese, fries well done, lemon-up guy myself. :cool:

double double, mustard fried patty (basically they make it animal style without the extra sauce and grilled onions i believe. so, mustard patty and pickles added), raw chopped onions, fries well, few sides of peppers, just water or a lemonade if im feeling something other than water

if im taking it straight home i usually skip the pickles on the burger since i have better pickles at home to eat it with. not that their pickles are bad.

might try an extra slice of cheese next time, never thought it of it. cheese owns.

Damo fucked around with this message at 00:56 on Aug 12, 2019

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
salad with lentils, grilled chicken, tzatziki sauce, hummus, red peppers, tomatos, cucumber, dill greek yogurt. 1 can of sparkling water. 1 multivitamin.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

chiggen stribs

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

a rather mediocre office cafeteria gyro.

I gave the lunch lady of bonnie tyler "i need a gyro" but i don't think she got it. i realize its a old song but it was also in shrek.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I ate an Impossible burger. It just tastes like every McDonald's cheeseburger I've ever had in my life with some Burger King flamebroil flavor extract mixed in.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

A small lean cuisine pizza.

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Bust Rodd posted:

I ate an Impossible burger. It just tastes like every McDonald's cheeseburger I've ever had in my life with some Burger King flamebroil flavor extract mixed in.

trap sprung hot guys eat dog poo poo. :)

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Peanut Butter - Grape Jelly sandwich, Nacho Cheese Doritos, can of Coca Cola.

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

Offensive Clock
lamb and turkey shawarma sandwich from a place down the street. i dont usually go there but it wasnt bad.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
got some spinach and cheese empanadas

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Wife made tuna salad sandwich spread the other night and said I could have the leftovers because she doesn't eat leftovers.

Four sandwiches worth over two days for lunch, and it was loving delicious. Her moms recipe is almost as good as my moms. Or maybe it's just the fact someone else made it.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

tacos, sushi, or two $3 big macs

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
i ate a frozen thing of korean jap chae and it was delicious

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Turkey sandwich on a roll and some chips. Tomorrow back to white gazpacho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
A whole clausen pickle and a few fork fulls of cottage cheese.

Live mas.