Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

in what way did iraq "blow up in their face"

a lot of defense contractors did get rich, but on the whole the US ended up in a weaker global position.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

TenementFunster posted:

gonna emptyquote this in 18 months after epstein hangs himself in his cell before sentencing and nobody rich faces any consequences
i was only 17 months off

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

"I can't Breath" Jeffery Epstein put in to chokehold by NYPD officer - NYT

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Atrocious Joe posted:

a lot of defense contractors did get rich, but on the whole the US ended up in a weaker global position.

they dont care what position the us is in as long as theyre making money

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

clicked back on this browser tab and saw this tweet and started maniacally laughing

Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Taintrunner posted:

under stalinism, nobody would be allowed to amass so much wealth they could build a massive rape temple on a private island and filled it with child sized mattresses

just, putting that out there.

Beria did it in his publicly funded apartment

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

oh well, all of Epstein’s secrets go to the grave now. all the Jane Does who had to touch old perverted ding dongs just evaporated into mist.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

https://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/watch/newly-found-footage-shows-trump-epstein-at-a-92-party-64001605666

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

(something happens here) ah well, i guess this happened in russia

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Ytlaya posted:

It just goes to show how incredibly easy it is to fool people. Like this situation could not be any more comically obvious. He literally failed to "kill himself" once, and then "committed suicide" successfully a second time immediately after being mysteriously taken off suicide watch during the the biggest lull in the weekly news cycle.

Most liberals will still assume that it was a real suicide because they've pride themselves as reasonable people, and reasonable people don't believe in conspiracies.

tbh i'm willing to put GBS posting about it down to simply wanting to look like the reasonable, logical adult in the room no matter what

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

russia is a hyper oligarchy run by mobsters

so that must mean....

america is a hyper oligarchy run by mobsters?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Modest Mao posted:

yes, it wasn't private wealth

checkmate

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Al! posted:

idk how anyone at jacobin is ok with workong for a millionaire who stiffs his workers and fights unionization

you’re describing basically every company in America

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO5TXhrEevs

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Epstein: #yolo

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The ending of the words is PEDOSEX

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
Given that they're more than a few goons in the intelligence community, I can't help but wonder how many are also working for the pedo network.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Calibanibal posted:

Just spitballing here, inspired by forum poster tpink's AV:

fan death? Was there a fan near Epstein's cell?

i treasuyre ur gimmick

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Lastgirl posted:

so that must mean....

:monocle:

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Modest Mao posted:

Beria was executed :colbert:

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
the funniest part about all of this is how bad of storytellers the rich and powerful are. they have like every major storyteller at their access and they don’t even get how to make a suicide seen more convincing. or not doing the hack secret sex island bit. hire some real writers.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Taintrunner posted:

Beria was executed :colbert:

So was Epstein

inkblot
Feb 22, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo
Editors are for the proles. The rich and powerful just poo poo whatever they feel like onto the page and we have to deal with it.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mobby_6kl posted:

So was Epstein

Epstein wasn’t executed by the courts he was assassinated by politicians doing a coverup.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
mullen was right about redpilling millions, I’ve overheard mostly apolitical (or so I thought) people today talking about killing billionaires lol

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

The_Rob posted:

the funniest part about all of this is how bad of storytellers the rich and powerful are. they have like every major storyteller at their access and they don’t even get how to make a suicide seen more convincing. or not doing the hack secret sex island bit. hire some real writers.

Have you seen any new movies or tv shows? This is quite literally the best they could do.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

i couldnt agree more

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

:sun:

Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

a Loving Dog posted:

mullen was right about redpilling millions, I’ve overheard mostly apolitical (or so I thought) people today talking about killing billionaires lol

good

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Hustlin Floh posted:

The ending of the words is PEDOSEX

CHIMo

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/HrmQueene/status/1157078973798440960

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Lastgirl posted:

so that must mean....

this is the correct take when libs say this sounds like epstine killing himself was something that would happen in russia

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Epstein: died hurting someone so that bill clinton could get off

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
#Arkancide

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

MizPiz posted:

Given that they're more than a few goons in the intelligence community, I can't help but wonder how many are also working for the pedo network.

what if there was some sort of connection between the something awful moderation team and paedophilia

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Ever notice how there aren't any children on Vvardenfell? If you check the archives at the Vivec library, there's floor plans for a basement in Castle Ebonheart

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
the elites have got so loving lazy with it all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

The_Rob posted:

you just need to put out something credible enough to fool the majority of people, or at least put the situation in enough reasonable doubt for them to not want to do anything about it

the more elaborate of a plan you concoct, the more likely it is that something will screw up compared to buying two guards on the same shift and handing one of them a needle