Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Human Tornada
Mar 4, 2005

I been wantin to see a honkey dance.
The best piece of evidence that points to a Clinton conspiracy is the fact that the first attempt on his life was totally bungled. Yep, that sounds like the Clintons to me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Ok fine it wasn't the Clintons.

It was actually the loving Roundheads.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

21 Muns posted:

LMAO at people unironically advancing Clinton Body Count conspiracies ITT. Yes, there are (generally black) people who are murdered by guards in prison and have their deaths covered up as suicides. No, they aren't billionaires.

Who said anything about the clintons? He ran a blackmail and sex trafficking ring for US intelligence it’s not like Bill Clinton is the only person who wanted him dead

DeimosRising fucked around with this message at 16:34 on Aug 10, 2019

Flying Zamboni
May 7, 2007

but, uh... well, there it is

Yeah, two presidents and an actual prince are implicated and there are a ton more. The list of powerful people who would want him dead is massive and it's not at all outlandish to think one of them managed to kill him.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Btw he acted alone and did all the pedophilia himself. Weird how there’s no evidence anyone else was involved and he did this just to make rich people look bad. What a crazy, crazy man well let’s just move on I guess

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Good chance all the accusers are going to start disappearing (if they haven't already) or committing suicide with two gunshots to the back of the head now as well.

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016
Apparently he wasn't on suicide watch.
https://twitter.com/msnbc/status/1160209507244544001?s=21

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

What would be the motivation, though?

Epstein was on the train to prison for the rest of his life. He was 66 years old, so even if he somehow copped as low as a 20-year sentence for what he did he was either dying in prison or getting out as an elderly man in poor health. How do you think this ego would have responded to the knowledge that he was likely getting ripped away from all of his comfort and freedom forever? He would have little or no opportunity to offer up information on the others for a plea deal that could appreciably affect his sentence.

Meanwhile, it does nothing to eliminate any of the physical evidence they could have or the testimonies of both victims and his workers who would no longer have his threats or bribes to keep them quiet. If anything, it would have made it harder to cover everything up by killing him.

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010

He was put on suicide watch after the first attempt three weeks ago, so even if that's true it would have been a suspiciously short watch.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Epstein could’ve, with a single word, ended the careers of kings and billionaires and world leaders.

There are approximately 50 people with over a billion dollars who wanted him dead. Do you have any idea how much money a corrections officer makes?

Crab Battle
Jan 16, 2010

Haha! Yeah!

chitoryu12 posted:

Meanwhile, it does nothing to eliminate any of the physical evidence they could have or the testimonies of both victims and his workers who would no longer have his threats or bribes to keep them quiet. If anything, it would have made it harder to cover everything up by killing him.

Without a defendant, will they continue to investigate all this information? There's plenty of implications that warrant further investigation, but this is a point where momentum could be lost.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
There's no way Epstein didn't have a burn-list ready for the day someone tried to gently caress him over. It's just a matter of who knows where that info is hidden now.

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

chitoryu12 posted:

Epstein was on the train to prison for the rest of his life. He was 66 years old, so even if he somehow copped as low as a 20-year sentence for what he did he was either dying in prison or getting out as an elderly man in poor health. How do you think this ego would have responded to the knowledge that he was likely getting ripped away from all of his comfort and freedom forever? He would have little or no opportunity to offer up information on the others for a plea deal that could appreciably affect his sentence.

Rich people are dipshits and whoever did it was probably worried about their legacy being left as "hosed a kid on Lolita island"

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

chitoryu12 posted:

I dunno man, they didn’t keep investigating after Craig Spence “committed suicide” under nearly identical circumstances

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

Jeffrey Epstein Accuser Names Powerful Men in Alleged Sex Ring
https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epstein-unsealed-documents-name-powerful-men-in-sex-ring

Trump dances with Epstein while ogling 30+ women:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLcfpU2cubo

Now Epstein can no longer testify in front of congress and roll over on many billionaires and politicians and billionaire politicians.

Epstein Biologically ‘Needed’ Three Orgasms A Day, Witness Testified
https://dailycaller.com/2019/08/09/epstein-three-orgasms-per-day/

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD posted:

I think he gets iced in prison awaiting trial.

:emptyquote:

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

GordonTheDeadFish posted:

Without a defendant, will they continue to investigate all this information? There's plenty of implications that warrant further investigation, but this is a point where momentum could be lost.

Epstein wasn't the only person involved. Witnesses have named tons of people, including ones like Ghislaine Maxwell who allegedly procured the girls for him. There's more than enough of a case and more than enough people still out of prison to provide an excuse for continued investigation.

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

chitoryu12 posted:

Epstein wasn't the only person involved. Witnesses have named tons of people, including ones like Ghislaine Maxwell who allegedly procured the girls for him. There's more than enough of a case and more than enough people still out of prison to provide an excuse for continued investigation.

I mean, this is obviously still a massive, massive blow to the investigation though.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
https://thehardtimes.net/harddrive/agent-47-finds-manhattan-jail-mission-weirdly-easy/

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Seeing the sweetheart deal that was cut for him the last time that allowed him to skate practically free, I wouldn't be surprised if they just said "Well, he's dead now, no need to investigate any further" and drop the whole thing.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Davros1 posted:

Seeing the sweetheart deal that was cut for him the last time that allowed him to skate practically free, I wouldn't be surprised if they just said "Well, he's dead now, no need to investigate any further" and drop the whole thing.

Considering that there's good odds that popular presidents on both sides of the fence would be involved, yeah, it's hard to see anyone in power showing eagerness in genuine investigation.

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

Davros1 posted:

Not just skate free, but also “you can’t actually charge him for this again even if he continues doing this” on a federal level

Which of course

He did

It’s loving insanity

Like his defense team was planning on “uh, the deal he signed said nuh uh can’t be arrested for (litany of horrifying charges)”. That was their whole plan.

teacup
Dec 20, 2006

= M I L K E R S =
Donald trump just retweeted a Clinton conspiracy theory about epsteins death. Just so the conspiracy theorists in this thread know what company they are keeping right now.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

teacup posted:

Donald trump just retweeted a Clinton conspiracy theory about epsteins death. Just so the conspiracy theorists in this thread know what company they are keeping right now.

My money is on Queen Elizabeth got the same people who wacked Diana.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
I love the idea that the Clintons are powerful enough to run an international assassin cabal but not powerful enough to rig an election against Donald loving Trump

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Remember that you don’t need to conjecture about conspiracies etc if you just like believe the testimonies of his victims, which were solid enough to convict him.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

teacup posted:

https://twitter.com/GeorgeTakei/status/1160189340032675840

https://twitter.com/GeorgeTakei/status/1160231395513577474

https://twitter.com/tedlieu/status/1160323904340054016

you can think something was fishy without thinking it was the clintons. why are you directly linking to clinton and not the current administration

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
a smart man wouldn't retweet poo poo tier conspiracy theories when you knew the pedo and went to his island

luckily we don't have a smart man as president

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Alan Smithee posted:

a smart man wouldn't retweet poo poo tier conspiracy theories when you knew the pedo and went to his island

luckily we don't have a smart man as president

Osama watched loose change lol

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

Or the dozens/seemingly hundreds of other billionaires, politicians, and other powerful people who have vested interest in not being outed as kiddie fuckers

A lot of people had a lot to lose if he squawked rather than croaked, and it was already suspicious as gently caress that he was sharing a cell with a multiple homicide committing ex-cop in a place that last year had one of its guards caught taking $25,000 in bribes to bring an inmate stuff. Never mind that two inmates escaped using bedsheets in the same year ANOTHER guard was bribed to look the other way and smuggle poo poo in in 2013

So needless to say

There’s reasons to be suspicious of “oh he just killed himself successfully two weeks after we had to put him on suicide watch because he tried to kill himself the first time, no we will not be detailed in any of this, there’s absolutely nothing out of the ordinary here! Go back to bed America, here’s Young Sheldon, delight at his autism!”

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Or the cops/attorneys/secret police who cut him a deal last time because he was obviously giving them blackmail material

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
A dead detective, a dead financier, who knows how many lives ruined. If this investigation goes forward, at what point will the culprits give up?

Oh, right. :(

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I can buy a billionaire sex trafficker with a private sex jet to a private sex island patronized by the world's most powerful and wealthy politicians, businessmen, and celebrities, but a conspiracy to kill that sex trafficker? That's lunatic talk! Conspiracies are the stuff of movies!

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

I mean, this is obviously still a massive, massive blow to the investigation though.

Yea, some of these victims were probably 12-14 years old and don't even remember who some of the perpetrators were:

“There was, you know, another foreign president, I can’t remember his name. He was Spanish. There's a whole bunch of them that I just—it’s hard for me to remember all of them. you know, I was told to do something by these people constantly, told to—my whole life revolved around just pleasing these men and keeping Ghislaine and Jeffrey happy. Their whole entire lives revolved around sex.”

-Virginia Giuffre

Heads of state vs. 12-14 year old girls. A gargantuan disparity of power on many different levels. You can't hear it but some presidents/billionaires are currently breathing gigantic sighs of relief now that Epstein is gone. Probably getting their first good night of sleep in months.

Other excerpts:

"Epstein also had longstanding ties with Richardson. The former governor, DNC chairman, and presidential candidate—who also served as President Clinton’s Energy Secretary and UN Ambassador in the late ’90s—was reportedly a guest of honor at Jeffrey Epstein’s secluded Zorro Ranch outside of Stanley, New Mexico, and appears in Epstein’s “little black book...”

During her first alleged rendezvous with the prince, Giuffre claimed that Maxwell “asked Andrew how old he thought I was and he guessed 17 and they all kind of laughed about it and Ghislaine made a joke that I was getting too old for Jeffrey. She said, ‘He’ll soon have to trade her in.’”

This one reminds me of how Chicago police have found dead people tied up to chairs showing clear signs of torture that get ruled as "accidental deaths" so as to keep the murder numbers lower.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

teacup posted:

That's cool, he still probably got whacked by someone who got paid by one of the incredibly rich and powerful people he had leverage on

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
I genuinely cannot fathom the mind of the smooth brained dipshits who look at a man who just survived a "suicide attempt" two weeks ago suddenly dying before he can testify against the most powerful people in the world about what they were doing on his billionaire pedo sex island, a man who we know was procuring children for sex, who had billions of dollars for no discernable reason, and think

Yeah man anyone who thinks this might be linked to the whole testifying thing is insane, when have snitches ever gotten got for far lesser crimes

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

I genuinely cannot fathom the mind of the smooth brained dipshits who look at a man who just survived a "suicide attempt" two weeks ago suddenly dying before he can testify against the most powerful people in the world about what they were doing on his billionaire pedo sex island, a man who we know was procuring children for sex, who had billions of dollars for no discernable reason, and think

Yeah man anyone who thinks this might be linked to the whole testifying thing is insane, when have snitches ever gotten got for far lesser crimes

Straight up a dude who dropped out of high school and Harvard and ended up a math teacher at a prestigious high school (again with no degree or credentials) which then lead him to a job at bear stearns.

Also let’s not forget there is literally a secret child sex island with a secret child sex temple and he has evidence that implicates the most powerful and wealthy people in the world, but thinking he was murdered is just too crazy.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Trump implying it was Bill Clinton would normally just make it more likely that he was responsible, because his most common form of attack is accusing people of poo poo he did.
But I actually don't think he's savvy enough to get it done, and all his other dirty poo poo get's aired immediately that I also don't think any of his fixer's would have been capable of getting it done. Unless he's recorded on a hot mike telling the someone he did it in the next two days, Trump is innocent by reason of incompetence.

The list of possible suspects is still literally hundreds of people, some of which almost certainly have paid money to make sure people inconvenient to them die in the past.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
And let's face it, they didn't exactly need to call in Agent 47 for this one. The prison system has this service built in.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Ghost Leviathan posted:

And let's face it, they didn't exactly need to call in Agent 47 for this one. The prison system has this service built in.

30-50 federal hogs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
Not only that, but it’s also entirely possible somebody at the prison did this at nobody’s behest.

I had a professor whose daughter was raped and murdered by her boyfriend. Said boyfriend went to jail, and then one day my professor got a phone call from somebody who wouldn’t identify themselves but offered to kill the boyfriend because they didn’t look too kindly on rapists. He declined.