Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe

Tubgoat posted:

Nazis is cheating at AUG but I feel like this is a cut above the rest in terms of people I'd lose no sleep over their being murdered by a cartel.

Hahahhaaha, that dude couldn't conquer his way out of a wet paper bag :preacher:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Tubgoat posted:

Nazis is cheating at AUG but I feel like this is a cut above the rest in terms of people I'd lose no sleep over their being murdered by a cartel.

Lol some wishful thinking on his part that he could defend a donut much less a harem.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Well, he can't pay his lawyers, so he's going to have to find some way to defend himself.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/charlottesville-lawyers-dump-nazi-clients-chris-the-crying-nazi-cantwell-and-robert-azzmador-ray

quote:

“Mr. Cantwell has rendered Attorney’s continued representation of him unreasonably difficult, has created a conflict of interest between himself and Attorney’s other clients, and has engaged in conduct Attorney’s consider ‘repugnant or imprudent,’” the filing continues.

The lawyers argued that they had good cause to withdraw as his attorneys. Also, they added, “Mr. Cantwell has made no effort to pay his outstanding fee invoices after having been repeatedly warned Attorney’s would seek to withdraw if he did not do so.”

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

That's the milk nazi right? He looks like he's about to try selling me a phone plan at a radio shack while liquidators are busy dismantling the store in the background.

He won't make that sale, and his ugly children will have to go without mayonnaise tonight as well.

E: ahahaha he's the crying nazi, I want give him a swirlie in a toilet full of taco bell aftermath asking him if he's gonna cry again

redgubbinz has a new favorite as of 22:03 on Aug 10, 2019

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://twitter.com/vacscoutuwu/status/1160082714680336384?s=21

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

keyboard goop updated for 2019

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Zipperelli. posted:

keyboard goop updated for 2015

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

friendly reminder:

jackalopes are real, and bats are bugs

any posts suggesting the contrary will be probated

thanks

dolphinbomb
Apr 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Jackalopes arent real because they're too cool to exist in this garbage timeline we live in

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

Slowpoke Rodriguez
Jun 20, 2009
If jackalopes aren't real explain that video show with the guy who hosed Alanis Morissette.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Slowpoke Rodriguez posted:

If jackalopes aren't real explain that video show with the guy who hosed Alanis Morissette.

They gave her agent a show?

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Danaru posted:

Jackalopes arent real because they're too cool to exist in this garbage timeline we live in

You goofballs

loving dummies

Absolute ding dongs

Feel the pain

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

anyway there isn't a rule against drunk posting in pyf and there isn't a rule against drunk modding either so have fun with that you weiners, you goddamn lil... uh... guys and lads

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

listen to the tragically hip

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

cash crab posted:

listen to the tragically hip

A fittingly AUG post.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

You heard it here first folks, time to get fuckin wrecked

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Self referential thread is self referential

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

I'm less concerned about the prison thing than about the fact he appears to be able to unhinge his jaw like a snake.

Anyway, saw this on the road today.

Slowpoke Rodriguez
Jun 20, 2009

The Sexual Shiite posted:

They gave her agent a show?

Lol

https://youtu.be/5u6B7oqTuig

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.

cash crab posted:

anyway there isn't a rule against drunk posting in pyf and there isn't a rule against drunk modding either so have fun with that you weiners, you goddamn lil... uh... guys and lads

I thought no drunk posting was a site wide rule? Granted I haven't perused those in almost a decade, but still!

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

subpar anachronism posted:

missed your chance to bag a wild Subreon smh, you’ll never complete your Pokédex at this rate

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I only believe in the jelquelope

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

all my posting is stoned posting

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

I'm less concerned about the prison thing than about the fact he appears to be able to unhinge his jaw like a snake.

Pikachuuuuu no!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

jackalopes are real, see

Slowpoke Rodriguez
Jun 20, 2009

T-man posted:

all my posting is stoned posting

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

I think Richter Belmont fought that at some point

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Picnic Princess posted:

You heard it here first folks, time to get fuckin wrecked

No Mods but Raccoon Mods.

Everytime my kids bring up bats, I always say a joke about them not being bugs. My kids have never read the comics, so to them it's just a dumb Dad joke. To me it's a great joke from an incredible comic that I still love.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

cash crab posted:

I'm drinking a Rob Roy right now. It's equal parts scotch and sweet vermouth.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

bulletsponge13 posted:

No Mods but Raccoon Mods.

Everytime my kids bring up bats, I always say a joke about them not being bugs. My kids have never read the comics, so to them it's just a dumb Dad joke. To me it's a great joke from an incredible comic that I still love.

The hell are you doing? Give them the goddamn comics!

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
They won’t appreciate it. I would know, I’m them.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Father bulletsponge, please stop calling and shouting bats aren’t bugs and then hanging up. Come home. We miss you

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

please don't sing dragula

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Bertrand Hustle posted:

please don't sing dragula

Living Dead Girl it is!

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Picnic Princess posted:

The hell are you doing? Give them the goddamn comics!

My kid got them and his sass level went up +1.
Not amused.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

LingcodKilla posted:

My kid got them and his sass level went up +1.
Not amused.
Good. :colbert:
If your child doesn't ever sass you, you have failed as a parent.
If your child asks "Why?", you'd better be loving ready to explain patiently and in detail, and that goes double for the fractal tree of "Why?" that follows.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Tubgoat posted:

Good. :colbert:
If your child doesn't ever sass you, you have failed as a parent.
If your child asks "Why?", you'd better be loving ready to explain patiently and in detail, and that goes double for the fractal tree of "Why?" that follows.

why

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
because I fuckin said so